PA question

Marvolousj

Marvolousj

Awards
hey guys...just got my hands on some fearn Lecithin Granules,my first time taking it just wanna how stack it..take it with my preworkout or solo? thanks in advance

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No difference, take it whenever is convenient. I wouldn't mix it in with your preworkout though, drink them separately.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hey guys...just got my hands on some fearn Lecithin Granules,my first time taking it just wanna how stack it..take it with my preworkout or solo? thanks in advance
The easiest way is to throw granules in your mouth ,chew couple of times and drink your PWO or any liquid

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
No difference, take it whenever is convenient. I wouldn't mix it in with your preworkout though, drink them separately.
I haven't read this before. Why isn't it recommended to drink with a preworkout?

Swolljaboi

Awards
I chew them up then wash it down with pre workout

bonbon

bonbon

Awards
I let my lecithin granules to dissolve in a small amount of hot water for 15-30 minutes and chase it down with coffee, yummy

3RT

Awards
I believe you shouldn't put lecithin in hot water as it's rich in PUFA, which tend to get oxidized easily. And this is not what you want to have inside your body. So just a little warm is the best way if you're going to soak granules.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I got used to chewing it and it did get a lot easier after a week. Now it's as easy as swallowing pills.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The easiest way is to throw granules in your mouth ,chew couple of times and drink your PWO or any liquid
This is what I do ...........

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
You can take anytime. I prefer it with a meal. Still get same effects.