New to bodybuilding

Jtrat1989

Awards
Hey guys. I am new to bodybuilding (powerlifter for a decade). I have my training and nutrition in check. I am looking for a supplement that flirts with the line but doesn't cross it. Does anyone have any ideas for me? I am currently taking the basics as in creatine fish oil and a protein powder along with other vitamins and minerals. Like I said something that doesn't cross the line but does come close. Thanks to all and glad to be here

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
To get most if the best natural supplements in one check out Ergonine, a big step up from the creatine you are using now.

What are your goals? Just for enhanced performance?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Jtrat1989

Awards
My goals are just shedding some fat and building more muscle at the moment. I would also like to recover faster. I had been training 3x a week for a decade and now I'm training 5x

cliff.hanbury

Awards
Great natural anabolics: arachidonic acid (x-factor and x-gels), anabeta elite, alphamax, ep1c, follidrone. Those are all great to run individually, but you can also make quite a few good natty stacks with taking some of them together. Just research on this forum OP, I'm fairly new but a longtime lurker. People are very helpful here vs. Other forums. I would start in the arachidonic acid help guide thread, tons of great info in there.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
My goals are just shedding some fat and building more muscle at the moment. I would also like to recover faster. I had been training 3x a week for a decade and now I'm training 5x
In which case for every one if those reasons I again recommend looking at Ergonine.

Recovery is one of its biggest features, with our myogenic ingredients helping muscle growth/repair and LCLT amplifying other ingredients for recovery.
Creatine + Betaine Anhydrous + Ferulic Acid will help build lean mass, whike choline + LCLT will also help losing fat.

9 of the best ergogenic/myogenic ingredients in one scoop/day that is catching on fast here on AM.
Reviews are up, logs are starting.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's extremely difficult to shed fat while building muscle at the same time.

I would personally either try and shed some fat and then try to build more lean body mass if you're holding onto more day then you desire.

A few supplements to help shed some fat would be:

Norcodrene or Alphamine
Forskolin
Yohimbine HCL or Target-A2 + Caffeine

Once you have got rid of some extra fat, an slow increase in calories plus something like AnaBeta Elite, Arachidonic Acid (X-Gels), MyoSynergy, or Phosphatidic Acid would be helpful to add some lean body mass.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As far as recovery goes, as stated previously, creatine and Betaine Anhydrous are great for that. Creatinol-O-Phosphate can also help with recovery. CreMax contains all three ingredients, at the right dose and is a pretty cost effective product.

To help get rid of some unwanted fat, Forskolin is a great product when combined with a proper diet.

The better one can sleep, the better their recovery will be too. ZMA and L-Dopa will also improve sleep quality. L-Dopa can also promote an increase in growth hormone.

Alphamax and CreMax would be great options for your goals. A bottle of Alphamax is roughly the same price as Forskolin alone. You'll get your Forskolin and ingredients that have shown to boost total and free testosterone.

I would look into stacking it with a fat burner of your choice. I have read some users stacking it with Alphamine with great results. I have ran Norcodrene in the past and think Alphamax + Norco would be a solid stack as well. Also, look into Alphamax and Purus Labs Theatrim.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
kbayne put it perfectly with not trying to cut fat and gain muscle all at once, especially since you're just transitioning into bodybuilding. And as Driven said, Ergonine is a really awesome product, especially for recovery and is going to help build a solid foundation. I've been using it since it came out and do not plan on stopping as long as they keep making it.

In regards to supplement that push the line, but don't cross it, I would look into AnaBeta Elite and ArA when you are trying to gain serious muscle. If you haven't tried either, I would recommend trying one and then the other first, but stacking them together has become a favorite for many.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In which case for every one if those reasons I again recommend looking at Ergonine.

Recovery is one of its biggest features, with our myogenic ingredients helping muscle growth/repair and LCLT amplifying other ingredients for recovery.
Creatine + Betaine Anhydrous + Ferulic Acid will help build lean mass, whike choline + LCLT will also help losing fat.

9 of the best ergogenic/myogenic ingredients in one scoop/day that is catching on fast here on AM.
Reviews are up, logs are starting.
I wanted to add to this (from our writeup):
Rather, brand new data shows that in humans, choline has the ability to induce fat loss while supporting health and exercise performance. Like LCLT, choline (also in Ergonine) plays a vital role in exercise performance even if fat loss isn’t your goal. For instance, exercise depletes choline stores which results in diminished physical performance. Heavy exercise can also deplete critical neurotransmitters for mood and energy levels, which is why you may often feel drained at the end of a heavy workout. Choline doubles up as a performance enhancer by keeping mood and energy levels stable during longer workouts

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Shed fat = caloric deficit,
build muscle = caloric surplus
you may spin your wheels trying to d both when a diet cannot support both especially as you age and move away from noob gains.

it would be better to pick one goal, stick with it, and ride it out

if you want to lose fat ---> Norco/Alphamine as a burner others may be AEN Liv, ANS Diablo, Visceral Response by komodo
you could pair it with F95 (50-100mg), Yohimbine (start at 2.5mg upon waking), Erase Pro

Some other things to consider
if you train fasted upon waking a BCAA/EAA product
Xtend, Core ABC, Amino IV, Intra-MD (with added carbs), Purple Wraath for pre-workout (EAA more for intra-workout)

Endurance/Recovery
Ergonine
Bulk LCLT (2g)
Beta-Alanine (3-2-4g Spaced out)
CItrulline Malate (6-8g Pre-workout)
Betaine (2.5-3g)

many of these are in Ergo9

Pure Strength:
ARA or Xgels
ABE

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
the logs and reviews on magnitropin have been fantastic. jmyers, ma70 And booneman77 ran logs and all saw recomp changes in just one bottle, i know jmyers ended up buying two more for 12 week run. kjscatch just finished his as well

if you order at TGBSupplements.com, and use the code "AMSHIP" you get free shipping as well

Jtrat1989

Awards
Just wanted to thank you guys. I did a lot of research last night and I know what I'm going to buy now. I really appreciate all of the advice

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just wanted to thank you guys. I did a lot of research last night and I know what I'm going to buy now. I really appreciate all of the advice
If you have any questions on how to stack everything, please let us know.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shed fat = caloric deficit,
build muscle = caloric surplus
you may spin your wheels trying to d both when a diet cannot support both especially as you age and move away from noob gains.

it would be better to pick one goal, stick with it, and ride it out

if you want to lose fat ---> Norco/Alphamine as a burner others may be AEN Liv, ANS Diablo, Visceral Response by komodo
you could pair it with F95 (50-100mg), Yohimbine (start at 2.5mg upon waking), Erase Pro

Some other things to consider
if you train fasted upon waking a BCAA/EAA product
Xtend, Core ABC, Amino IV, Intra-MD (with added carbs), Purple Wraath for pre-workout (EAA more for intra-workout)

Endurance/Recovery
Ergonine
Bulk LCLT (2g)
Beta-Alanine (3-2-4g Spaced out)
CItrulline Malate (6-8g Pre-workout)
Betaine (2.5-3g)

many of these are in Ergo9

Pure Strength:
ARA or Xgels
ABE
Bob - you use Komodo visceral response? Interested on your take on it and how it stacks up to others in the burner category?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Bob - you use Komodo visceral response? Interested on your take on it and how it stacks up to others in the burner category?
Nope never used
Heard its good

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys. I am new to bodybuilding (powerlifter for a decade). I have my training and nutrition in check. I am looking for a supplement that flirts with the line but doesn't cross it. Does anyone have any ideas for me? I am currently taking the basics as in creatine fish oil and a protein powder along with other vitamins and minerals. Like I said something that doesn't cross the line but does come close. Thanks to all and glad to be here
Follidrone and Viron stack is extremely effective.
Follideone increases Follistatin. The newest study shows 250% increase after 5 days. Follistatin reduces myostatin which is a negative regulator of muscle growth.
So reducing myostatin = increase muscle building potential. It also has been shown to increase metabolism/fat loss, protein synthesis and endurance.
Viron kicks up test levels and especially FREE test levels which is the bioavailable portion. This gives you strength and anabolic potential plus fat loss, mood, libido, confidence etc etc. Everything associated with high test levels.
Its a GREAT natural stack.

Jtrat1989

Awards
Thanks. So far I ordered two tubs of ergonine got a free bottle of forskollin 95 with it and I ordered PES erase. Could I stack those two with all those do you think?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks. So far I ordered two tubs of ergonine got a free bottle of forskollin 95 with it and I ordered PES erase. Could I stack those two with all those do you think?
You'll be fine stacking what you have as well as your Ergonine + Forskolin-95 + Erase.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Absolutely. Not only is it OK to stack those, but they stack very well.

Pneumophant

Awards
Like I said something that doesn't cross the line but does come close. Thanks to all and glad to be here
Not sure there's anything really like that, to be honest.

I've heard good things about Anabeta. Forskolin is another good one for some people. Some good reports out there on tongkat ali. Arachidonic acid is king, imo. A good BCAA like ICE too.

Jtrat1989

Awards
Ok so my stack is
Ergonine
Carbolin 19
Erase from PES
SNS X-Gels