Top 3 testboosters&musclebuilders

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I haven't used any test booster, muscle builder or performance booster for year and don't really know what's good anymore.

What's your top 3 favorite performance boosters?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't used any test booster, muscle builder or performance booster for year and don't really know what's good anymore.

What's your top 3 favorite performance boosters?
1) AnaBeta Elite
2) ArA (X-gels)
3) Pre-workout with effective doses of ergogenic ingredients (Stim-Katana, Conqu3r/Non-stim- High Volume, Vascular)

These are assuming you are covering bulk ingredients like Creatine, Betaine, and Beta Alanine already.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ArA and Alphamax.

Alphamax contains a full 50mg of 95% Forskolin, a dose shown in clinical studies proven in humans to increase Lean Body Mass while decreasing Fat Mass. It contains a full 1.4 grams of Divanill, leading to lowered SHBG and increased Free Testosterone.

Contains 300mg 98% L-DOPA which will increase Total testosterone having synergistic effects with Divanill. And to round it out it contains a full 75mg Arimistane, this will keep estrogen under control while also controlling cortisol, leading to an increase anabolic environment.

The L-Dopa and ZMA will also lead to better sleep which can lead to better recovery. The Forskolin is worth the price of Alphamax alone if you look at just that one ingredient. The great thing about Alphamax is that it is an open label, no prop blends. You know what you're getting and at what dose.

Immediate effects one will notice are better sleep quality and even a better pump if dosed pre workout. 7-14 days in, libido should be up and one should noticed an decrease in water retention.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Viron
Xgels
Osta (25+mg)

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
ArA and Alphamax. Alphamax contains a full 50mg of 95% Forskolin, a dose shown in clinical studies proven in humans to increase Lean Body Mass while decreasing Fat Mass. It contains a full 1.4 grams of Divanill, leading to lowered SHBG and increased Free Testosterone. Contains 300mg 98% L-DOPA which will increase Total testosterone having synergistic effects with Divanill. And to round it out it contains a full 75mg Arimistane, this will keep estrogen under control while also controlling cortisol, leading to an increase anabolic environment. The L-Dopa and ZMA will also lead to better sleep which can lead to better recovery. The Forskolin is worth the price of Alphamax alone if you look at just that one ingredient. The great thing about Alphamax is that it is an open label, no prop blends. You know what you're getting and at what dose. Immediate effects one will notice are better sleep quality and even a better pump if dosed pre workout. 7-14 days in, libido should be up and one should noticed an decrease in water retention.
Jesus Christ is there a single thread you don't constantly pimp your product; it's an absolute joke. Every Single thread that has the word test in you just and paste the same paragraph .

I purely haven't taken alpha max because of this, take note , I doubt I'm the only one

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jesus Christ is there a single thread you don't constantly pimp your product; it's an absolute joke. Every Single thread that has the word test in you just and paste the same paragraph . I purely haven't taken alpha max because of this, take note , I doubt I'm the only one
So then why are you in every thread about boosting test? What are you looking for?

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
ABE
XGELS
Magnitropin
Erase pro
CistaMax / AmentoMax (combined)
MyoSynergy + Nerve Restore

as for solo epi-(-) products i have ran follidrone, just want to try a solo epi-(-) product again or follidrone again before i decide on if it's worth it or not. i still think its a great endurance booster overall for increasing your workload capacity. and I don't believe in its magical myostatin blocking, but that it works in some unknown manner for performance increases. once more studies on it come out i will be more open to running it.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Jesus Christ is there a single thread you don't constantly pimp your product; it's an absolute joke. Every Single thread that has the word test in you just and paste the same paragraph .

I purely haven't taken alpha max because of this, take note , I doubt I'm the only one
I know the reps on these boards are somewhat out of hand...but it's the nature of the beast. Alphamax is a great product and I have used it twice. But notice the PES rep stated ABE was his #1 supplement while ARA was #2. I haven't tried either yet - but maybe I'm underestimating how strong ABE is if it is better than ARA.

But at least they are in threads that others started, and they are answering questions, hopefully with their honest opinion. I have a certain company on here that has actually been starting threads with useless information solely to pimp their products - and one of those products I was thinking of using but have held off for months now just because of their overly aggressive tactics on a board that should be, at least, somewhat educational.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jesus Christ is there a single thread you don't constantly pimp your product; it's an absolute joke. Every Single thread that has the word test in you just and paste the same paragraph . I purely haven't taken alpha max because of this, take note , I doubt I'm the only one
Lol

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

It is not pimped in every thread. Threads where it can help; testbooster threads, recomp threads, and even threads about cutting, yes. Also, I do recommend other products that I have tried in the past or stacks with Alphamax, that other users have ran and had good results. A rep, or anyone that enjoys a product, should not just say, "Take supplement Y because it is great." Ingredients and the supplement should be broken down for some since the poster may be new to supplements and may need to be educated on what would best suit their individual goals. That is the only response I will give concerning that post. Sorry if I have offended you in any way.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ABE
XGELS
Magnitropin
Erase pro
CistaMax / AmentoMax (combined)
MyoSynergy + Nerve Restore

as for solo epi-(-) products i have ran follidrone, just want to try a solo epi-(-) product again or follidrone again before i decide on if it's worth it or not. i still think its a great endurance booster overall for increasing your workload capacity. and I don't believe in its magical myostatin blocking, but that it works in some unknown manner for performance increases. once more studies on it come out i will be more open to running it.
Thanks for the magnitropin love, I'm currently running it and it's really helping my endurance in the gym. Recovery is vastly improved as well

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Diesel Nut Diesel Test Hardcore has always provided me with great results such as libido, strength increase, better sleep,
good sense of well being, a little aggressiveness in and out of the gym and most importantly better wood.;)

I've also had good experience with SNS Bulbine, where I had better erections, libido increase, body composition took on
a harder and more vascular look, and enhanced restful sleep at night.

Those have been two of the many different herbals that I've tried over the years where I really experienced good results.
I know a few people mentioned Magnitropin which seems to be getting VERY GOOD reviews and I just ran two months of
it but didn't see that much from it but then again everyone is different so that might be something to look into.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Thanks guys!

I see a lot of you recommend Viron, what is that? I don't recognize the ingredient

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Granted Im too young for a Tbooster to really benefit me, but Ive had solid results with some natty anabolics.
Anabeta Elite
Ep1c(or any epi product)
Animal Mstak (not sure how this helped as much as it did. Ive ran 6 cans and had a few friends run it and the stuff works pretty well. Just pricey)

Ive heard great things about ARA and Ill be giving that a run after I finish my cut.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Viron looks interesting and will get a bottle of that, Alphamax looks interesting also but I can't find it anywhere..?
I wanted to try Amentomax before but never did so thanks for remind me about that.

How's the Epi products? I read mixed reviews about it

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Viron looks interesting and will get a bottle of that, Alphamax looks interesting also but I can't find it anywhere..? I wanted to try Amentomax before but never did so thanks for remind me about that. How's the Epi products? I read mixed reviews about it
you can find alphamax on Nutriverse.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
1. Magnitropin
2. Xgels
3. ABE

ghart36

ghart36

Awards
Lol just cancelled my order from Amazon and got some from Nutriverse. Doesnt matter, Im psyched to try it.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lol just cancelled my order from Amazon and got some from Nutriverse. Doesnt matter, Im psyched to try it.
Thats great, Nutriverse has great shipping and customer service. a

Please keep us updated on how you like it, and if you have any additional questions about Alphamax or anything else nutrition, diet, training related, please let me know and feel free to send a Private Message.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MuscleBuilders:

-PA
-ArA
-HMB FA
-Ecdysteroids (quality sources)

Testboosters:
-Activate Xtreme
-Triazole
-TongKat Ali (quality source)

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'd say Ergonine, ArA and AnaBeta Elite would be my top 3 for the muscle building/performance enhancement category.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Viron, Follidrone stack is very solid.
Maximize onboard test level and potential=Viron
Myostatin inhibition/muscle building, Fat loss, endurance=Follidrone.