Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This qoute got me thinking...
Makes me shart hardcore :(
I've been lucky to have not experienced this from any supplements. Maybe constipation once or twice, but my stomach is pretty solid. Some of you are less fortunate.

So what supps have made you **** your pants?

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This qoute got me thinking...

I've been lucky to have not experienced this from any supplements. Maybe constipation once or twice, but my stomach is pretty solid. Some of you are less fortunate.

So what supps have made you **** your pants?
COP without fail.

Yohimbine and higenamine, depends on the formula.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Test powder, anavite.Very dangerous when preworkout lol
^ Oh yes, Test Powder, OMG. WTF is up with that? I've taken a multitude of other products with the same ingredients and Test Powder makes arseplosions without fail each and every time.

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
Always squat before you sh*t and always sh*t before you squat.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
^ Oh yes, Test Powder, OMG. WTF is up with that? I've taken a multitude of other products with the same ingredients and Test Powder makes arseplosions without fail each and every time.
Result of using Garcinia mangostana,maybe specific extract.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Stimul8. I still use it, but it gets me every time! Also, OG Detonate...but that probably has something to do with the amphetamines. Low quality forskolin does the trick as well

Swolljaboi

Awards
First time I started taking betaine I was dosing it too high by about a gram and I was pissing out of my butt on a daily basis.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First time I started taking betaine I was dosing it too high by about a gram and I was pissing out of my butt on a daily basis.
Never had this problem. I've taken 5-6 grams. There's also at least 2-3 grams I would guess of betaine per serving of Plazma, shoulders/delt/legs insanity Saturdays, I use 3 servings.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Forskolin.

95 and every other extract ever.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
When my gym would hand out n. o. explode samples. I would never end up using pre workout because they would always create the peeing out of my butt sensation OR even worse, the sheer fear of an untimely poo, like in the middle of a set of squats. Not cool. Not cool. haha

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anything with high doses of magnesium. Hence the Superdump an NO Explosive diarrhea PWOs.

Oh, and Focus XT. Made me focus on how much I needed to run to the toilet within 5 minutes.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cutler King v1 and v2. Seriously it was explosive! I think it was due to Niagen.
Like boiling in ny stomach and strong diarrhea

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Result of using Garcinia mangostana,maybe specific extract.
I am not sure about that.
Garcinia mangostana is actually used for diarrhea and its standardized For Gamma-Mangostin which should not give diarrhea.
Aframomum melegueta which is found in TestPowder have anti Diarrheal properties too. I believe its DAA which is causing the problem. With combination of other ingredients maybe ?

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
As much as I love Alphamine, the stuff gives me the absolute worst runs within 2-3 hrs after taking it. It's weird, I can take it for a week, but then the diarrhea starts coming

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As much as I love Alphamine, the stuff gives me the absolute worst runs within 2-3 hrs after taking it. It's weird, I can take it for a week, but then the diarrhea starts coming
I this effect hit and miss from Alphamine. Sometimes it's bad sometimes it isn't.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I think the choline bitartrate in focus xt and alphamine can give some people the runs
That would be some great irony if something that is supposed to increase your focus actually takes away from it because you are afraid of an untimely public shart. haha

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Alphamine dumping syndrome...I also can't use it anymore because the choline makes me feel awful.

Forskolin is rough too the first couple weeks.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You guys make me feel so blessed. I can do Alphamine+Agmatine+COP+Betaine Anhydrous+Creatine HCL+Soy Lecethin and feel fine.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
OG anabolic pump aka anabolic dump. Literally 20min after any dose you would have to run and shart green goo.

NO xplode/super pump are pretty wicked as well.

On the bright side, they all seem to be consistent and predictable so you could plan your dose, dump, then workout in a nice timely fashion haha.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Test powder, anavite.Very dangerous when preworkout lol
This. Both of these made me have several oil changes a day. I would take test powder and not be able to hit the gym for two hours until the dumps stopped.

The original anabolic pump was bad as well. I swear my digestion was messed up for a month or two after and I got zero results

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Anyone here try the Dsade bowel cleanser lol?

Mountains of psyllium before bed and a tall coffee + ephedrine upon waking.

1-2 hours later = ****storm

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone here try the Dsade bowel cleanser lol? Mountains of psyllium before bed and a tall coffee + ephedrine upon waking. 1-2 hours later = ****storm
I think we're discussing products that unintentionally cause catastrophic pant crappage.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
No-xplode by far the worst batch of jungle ****s a guy could get lol

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
White flood v1 and coffee.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Test powder and the original Super Pump (dump). Within 40 mins it looked like the scene from dumb and dumber.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Slin Sane v2.

I had to cut a sponsored log short which I felt bad about.

Numerous products with DAA in.

LeCheek Speed x3.

sonnnn

Awards
Forskolin-95, TMG, and Alphamine unfortunately :(

Rasp. Lemonade Alphamine is the best flavored anything ever too.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys make me feel so blessed. I can do Alphamine+Agmatine+COP+Betaine Anhydrous+Creatine HCL+Soy Lecethin and feel fine.
This is me as well. After morning coffee, there is nothing left to dump.

vygah

vygah

Awards
OG anabolic pump aka anabolic dump. Literally 20min after any dose you would have to run and shart green goo. NO xplode/super pump are pretty wicked as well. On the bright side, they all seem to be consistent and predictable so you could plan your dose, dump, then workout in a nice timely fashion haha.
Anabolic Dump was the worst. Not a solid **** the entire time I was on it.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Anabolic Dump was the worst. Not a solid **** the entire time I was on it.
not a normal colored one either ha. I'm 100% sure the reason I stayed lean on it was strictly due to the amount of ****tting I did

tin gorilla

Awards
Alphamine: every flavour, every time (I love the taste and other effects though)
Forskolin: every type, any dose

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Oh god. The first week on AP is the worst! Also tried adding bulk chloine with pre workouts and that was literally the worst week of my stomach's life. I feel like I got nothing done that week. Just sitting on the toilet. Focus during workouts was amazing though!

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
High dose tagamet(Cimetidinent) left me constipated for a week. I was experimenting for some secondary effects of its use.

That's the worst, and I'd probably trade that with any of you.

xhrr

Awards
Glycobol, Alphamine, test powder. Alphamine didn't use to but now it does I probably won't touch it again because of this.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My 3. Day on Norovirus. Omg its so horrible. Diarrhea 24/7 . Waking up many times during the night too.

shirt

Awards
Thanks to this thread; I figured out that choline bitartrate is the thing that has been giving me issues.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
My 3. Day on Norovirus. Omg its so horrible. Diarrhea 24/7 . Waking up many times during the night too.
oh my god I know the feeling. I shiit my pants 3 times in my sleep in one night when I had that garbage. The feeling of a fart was sheer terror because it was never "just a fart"

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Did a log of BRITE, Jesus God. Tried to stick with it, just couldn't handle it any more.