natty run question

cliff.hanbury

Awards
Hey guys just looking for some input. I'm on an ArA run right now, about a month in(1.5g /4 workout days a week) and will continue for another 8 weeks. I also stacked alphamax the first 4 weeks with the ArA, but that is almost done and only have the one bottle. I jumped on that original ABE deal on nutrimile and have 2 bottles of that on the way. My question(s) are....would you guys start ABE alongside the ArA and finish the next 8 weeks together??, or maybe start ABE solo after the ArA run?? Bridging the two is also a possibility, maybe do the next 4 weeks just ArA, then have 4 weeks of ArA and ABE, and finish with 4 weeks of ABE solo. I've ran ArA solo before but have never used ABE. Just curious as to what some of you guys that have used both products solo and together think. Thanks.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you're curious to see how AnaBeta Elite works for you, I would recommend starting the AnaBeta Elite solo after the ArA run. However, since you have used ArA by itself before, personally I would run AnaBeta Elite now for your remaining 8 weeks and see how the combination works.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That would definitley be a good run. I always like to do that with supplements. Run them solo so you know what they do or if they work for you and then combine them after that. What ara product are you running?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would either start the AnaBeta Elite and finish with the ArA for 8 weeks or start in 4 weeks and finish your ArA run with AnaBeta Elite for 4 weeks.

cliff.hanbury

Awards
Cool, thanks for the advice guys. I think I'm leaning towards bridging the two.... that way I get a month each solo and a month together, and the run is longer ;D. I'm using X-factor along with GMS and baby aspirin for ArA right now, but also have a 100ct bottle of x-gels to finish up with.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys just looking for some input. I'm on an ArA run right now, about a month in(1.5g /4 workout days a week) and will continue for another 8 weeks. I also stacked alphamax the first 4 weeks with the ArA, but that is almost done and only have the one bottle. I jumped on that original ABE deal on nutrimile and have 2 bottles of that on the way. My question(s) are....would you guys start ABE alongside the ArA and finish the next 8 weeks together??, or maybe start ABE solo after the ArA run?? Bridging the two is also a possibility, maybe do the next 4 weeks just ArA, then have 4 weeks of ArA and ABE, and finish with 4 weeks of ABE solo. I've ran ArA solo before but have never used ABE. Just curious as to what some of you guys that have used both products solo and together think. Thanks.
Xgels and conqu3r is the best combo I've tried.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Buy some more Alphamax and keep running it with ArA. :D Alphamax+ArA is one of the best stacks out there, if not the best IMO.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I ran them together and I hadn't run either before and it was a fantastic combo. Logged it to if you want to look it up

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All your auxiliary supps plus clinical doses of a host of other ergogenic aids providing significant performance benefits.
Yizzur