Cannibal ferox or myokem nitramine

B

Brypruitt

Awards
Which one should I buy? Which is the best overall? I want awesome focus and pumps and energy for my workouts. Have never tried either

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Which one should I buy? Which is the best overall? I want awesome focus and pumps and energy for my workouts. Have never tried either
Both are great but I have to give it to Myokem nitramine, I use whenever I need to get in the zone and just blank everything else out. Today for example I had to hit some big lifts and a AMRAP set. Nitramine for me is like tunnel vision, I throw down my hat and just blinders went up. All I focused on was the weights infront of me. If you have any questions about what else is in nitramine DM me I am more then willing to help!!

S

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
if you wnat focus, that's Nitramine's calling card. not sitmulant bomb like other pres but tunnel vision focus is unparalleled. 500mg of Agmatine has got you covered in the pump department. TGB has it and if you use the code "AMSHIP" you get free shipping

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Frankly I don't think either of these will give you everything you're looking for. Ferox is a stim bomb which will get you amped but not much for pumps.

Nitramine was much less for energy but does have a bit of pump to it.

If I had to suggest 1 product to get pump and energy it would be Olympus labs conquer. It's got a kitchen sink of ingredients and all in legit doses.

B

Brypruitt

Awards
I've decided on nitramine and if I need a little more energy I will add some caffiene to the single dose

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
B

Brypruitt

Awards
Thanks for the advice. I appreciate it. Will do.

T

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've decided on nitramine and if I need a little more energy I will add some caffiene to the single dose
GOOD CHOICE !!! and the focus and energy from this one is on the money and like you said if you need a little
more caffeine just add it but it's solid everywhere else. I actually have a friend of mine who I turned on to Nitramine
and he can handle 350-400mg of caffeine EASILY and one rounded scoop is all he needs of Nitramine to get him
focused and energized.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
GOOD CHOICE !!! and the focus and energy from this one is on the money and like you said if you need a little more caffeine just add it but it's solid everywhere else. I actually have a friend of mine who I turned on to Nitramine and he can handle 350-400mg of caffeine EASILY and one rounded scoop is all he needs of Nitramine to get him focused and energized.
Glad you enjoyed nitramine man!! I agree it's killer. It's crazy the focus and smooth energy it gives. Thanks for the support!!

S

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Plus if you want more caffeine, 200mg caps are dirt cheap