Preworkout bandwagon

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
So with all the preworkout threads I've been seeing I decided to search the web for a new pre. Nothing wrong with my old one just a lot of single ingredients and wanted to try something new. So I've narrowed it down to the following.

I force conquer
Alphamine
Hyde V2

I was thinking either multiple scoops of one product of a scoop of two combined products. Right now I'm leaning towards either two scoops conquer or 1 scoop conquer and 1 scoop alpha mine. I'm looking for strength and energy mostly. And the strength would obviously be coming from increased stimulation. Anyways that's the goal in mind so id appreciate any helpful advice

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
If you're asking what's better 1 scoop Alphamine/1 scoop Conquer vs. 2 scoops Conquer, that's something I think would be best answered through trial and error... People can feed in input, but in the end pre's tend to be more "superior" on a person to person basis

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
How much energy are you looking for? Do you want high stim to really get you going, or something more moderate?

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ive been using alphamine and I love that stuff. Tastes great and gets me going. I'd say one of the best I've used to date.

honestly a cup of black coffee or two shot espresso never did me wrong... Plus u know how to pronouce the ingredients lol.

I also liked universal shock therapy, no explode and fast fuel by rsp. But those taste terrible, especially compared to alphamine. It's hard to top that stuff imo. I have heard rreally good thing about Olympus labs demigod pre also. Stuffs supposed to be really strong with great pumps.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
comparable to 500mg+ caffeine would be good
Daaaaamn! Haha, well you may need to look at some other options. Not sure about IForce Conquer, but I believe Alphamine has about 125mg/scoop. Obviously, there are other ingredients to enhance mood/focus.

I was going to suggest dosing 2 scoops Alphamine with either High Volume or Ergonine. That would make for a great all around pre. But, I don't think it would give you the kick you want.

Check out Stimul8, Hypermax, Hyde, Cannibal Ferrox or Metabolic Nutrition ESP. Out of the four, I've only tried Stimul8 and I love it when I need a huge energy rush (even at 3/4 scoop). The others are generally mentioned on the forum when people ask about high stim pres.

Based on others' reviews, I'd look into Stimul8 or Hypermax.

You can always get something like OL Conqu3r DME (200mg caffeine) and add more caffeine. The same can be done with E9 (stim free) and HV (stim free). Those options would give you the most comprehensive pwo IMO

MindWarrior

MindWarrior

Awards
Take 2 pills of Perseverance from Mindwarrior and you will be amped to the max!! 560mg in 2 pills.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You could always pick your fave pre and get a 3 dollar bottle of caffeine pills. Also most pre come in sample size or 10 servin. You could give em a shot.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Metabolic nutritionals ESP has 500mg caffeine per big scoop. ( scoop as two ends, big and small ) i have the green apple flavor and it gets me going

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
Daaaaamn! Haha, well you may need to look at some other options. Not sure about IForce Conquer, but I believe Alphamine has about 125mg/scoop. Obviously, there are other ingredients to enhance mood/focus. I was going to suggest dosing 2 scoops Alphamine with either High Volume or Ergonine. That would make for a great all around pre. But, I don't think it would give you the kick you want. Check out Stimul8, Hypermax, Hyde, Cannibal Ferrox or Metabolic Nutrition ESP. Out of the four, I've only tried Stimul8 and I love it when I need a huge energy rush (even at 3/4 scoop). The others are generally mentioned on the forum when people ask about high stim pres. Based on others' reviews, I'd look into Stimul8 or Hypermax. You can always get something like OL Conqu3r DME (200mg caffeine) and add more caffeine. The same can be done with E9 (stim free) and HV (stim free). Those options would give you the most comprehensive pwo IMO
I've been going back and forth on purchasing stimul8, I'm a paranoid person and the patent pending mystery blend of stims sketches me out

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Max HP has 400mg caffeine from prime Nutrition, that may be worth a look
2 scoops of Katana would be close as well
2 scoops WFR (about 450mg)
2 scoops alphamine would be like 250mg
2 scoops Core Fury would be another good one.

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
You could always pick your fave pre and get a 3 dollar bottle of caffeine pills. Also most pre come in sample size or 10 servin. You could give em a shot.
yea I'm thinking about taking two scoops conquer since each has 150mg from what I understand plus other stimulants like Phenylethylamine and synephrine or however u spell it and depending on how the two scoops goes potentially adding 1 to 1.5 caffeine tabs

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Core fury, is great I would look into that. Doug knows what he is doing.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
High dosed Caffeine is actually pointless,it wouldn't give you that cracked up energy. Stimulants like DMAA,Ephedrine,Meth(Craze) work great with low-moderate dosed caffeine.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
HyperMax is a very high stim pre workout many enjoy. Uses AMP Citrate, B-Phenylethylamine HCL and Hordenine HCL for focus and mood and Higenamine, Alpha-Yohimbine and Caffeine for very strong energy and drive!

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
High dosed Caffeine is actually pointless,it wouldn't give you that cracked up energy. Stimulants like DMAA,Ephedrine,Meth(Craze) work great with low-moderate dosed caffeine.
I think we will have to agree to disagree on that. I definitely notice differences from no caffeine to 500mg to 700-800mg and 1g. Each level have a different feel

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
I enjoyed the two scoops of conquer, gonna try adding 3-4g betaine 3-9g citrulline and maybe a 1g taurine and 200-300mgs caffeine, just because I have those hanging around

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I enjoyed the two scoops of conquer, gonna try adding 3-4g betaine 3-9g citrulline and maybe a 1g taurine and 200-300mgs caffeine, just because I have those hanging around
Would be better off getting conqu3r by Olympus and adding a caffeine tab then

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Exactly what I was thinking, I mean all bases are covered and the added energy from added caf would be kinda sick

Two scoops of Core Fury makes me not want to leave the gym....like seriously 2 hr session wouldn't even suffice

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
I've heard good things but the place I go to doesn't have it. I know it's lazy but if my go to spot doesn't have it I just don't even bother

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've heard good things but the place I go to doesn't have it. I know it's lazy but if my go to spot doesn't have it I just don't even bother
You waste your $$ going to a brick and mortar store, and they typically have <average supps.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
If you want a high stim product that will definitely keep you going through even the longest training session I would look no further than STIMUL8. :bigeyes:

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
I force conquer is 75mg caff per scoop
are you sure? I looked around and it seemed to be a rep on BB.com who made a reveal thread when this came out and someone asked how much per serving which he replied 150mg

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ordering online = Saving $$$
At least 95% of the time.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
are you sure? I looked around and it seemed to be a rep on BB.com who made a reveal thread when this came out and someone asked how much per serving which he replied 150mg
Yes that was a mistake on his part. I pmed him about after its release.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Any samples of Core Fury available? I've heard a lot about it but just checked it out and it definitely looks legit! I currently use Defcon1 or Uncut for most workouts and Stimul8 when I really need a kick. I'm also planning on trying Conqu3r DME which looks solid as well

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Any samples of Core Fury available? I've heard a lot about it but just checked it out and it definitely looks legit! I currently use Defcon1 or Uncut for most workouts and Stimul8 when I really need a kick. I'm also planning on trying Conqu3r DME which looks solid as well
I am sure you can email Doug or core nutritionals and they can hook you up. I love it

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
JudgementDay he may can help out as well

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Honestly
its legit
Just make sure you are not on your like 12th or 20th week of a pre-workout and you will feel it haha.

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
Conqu3r is legit. Got a sample once from them and it was pretty good. STIMaholic was the most intense preworkout ever. I loved when jack3d had DMAA but this was on a whole different level. I felt cracked out and even got the chills with a full scoop. If your extremely high stim, it might also be an option

tonekay

Awards
I've always had pretty positive results with Hyde when I want that "go" factor and focus. For strength and energy, you can't go wrong with what they have on their profile:

hydev2.jpg

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stimul8 and StimaHolic are 2 very strong Preworkouts without much other ergogenic benefits though.

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
Stimul8 and StimaHolic are 2 very strong Preworkouts without much other ergogenic benefits though.
Agreed. I prefer just some agmatine, arginine, astragin and actigin