Which of these pre-workout products is best??

Brypruitt

Awards
I have literally tried most of the hardcore pre workouts of the past including n2kts, jack3d, bullnox, mr hyde, and many others.. I was used to taking the dmaa based pre workouts but have not been able to find that great pre workout that give awesome pumps, focus, energy, and strength gains like those. Below I have listed some pre workouts I have tried but can't decide which to get this go round. I intend to eventually try most of them just not in the budget to buy more than one at a time.

Man sports game day
Chaos and pain cannibal ferox
Scivation psycho
Pni prodigy
Jym pre-jym
Myokem nitramine

I have narrowed it down to what I think is the best of the best from research and what I'm looking for.. Now I need your ell to decide and give recommendations. Thanks!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like nitramine alot for great focus, clean energy and a great pump. Some good reviews on this site and others as well. From your list the other I have tried is Gameday and liked the energy from that.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get a sample of illicit. It is a hardcore stim !

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have literally tried most of the hardcore pre workouts of the past including n2kts, jack3d, bullnox, mr hyde, and many others.. I was used to taking the dmaa based pre workouts but have not been able to find that great pre workout that give awesome pumps, focus, energy, and strength gains like those. Below I have listed some pre workouts I have tried but can't decide which to get this go round. I intend to eventually try most of them just not in the budget to buy more than one at a time. Man sports game day Chaos and pain cannibal ferox Scivation psycho Pni prodigy Jym pre-jym Myokem nitramine I have narrowed it down to what I think is the best of the best from research and what I'm looking for.. Now I need your ell to decide and give recommendations. Thanks!
Check into Core Fury! If you like Stims and great pumps I rate it better than Mr. Hyde and the Jekyll combo.

I can say you def would see some great benefit from CONQU3R but the Stim effect your looking for would be different for you. Best of luck finding something awesome!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
I think you would be doing yourself a favor if you added STIMUL8 from FINAFLEX to your short list. I have tried all those currently on your list and keep coming back to STIMUL8 .... the only one you have listed that comes even close to STIMUL8 is Cannibal Ferox .... but STIMUL8 still comes out on top.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
max out or pump juice extreme for most well rounded pre workouts....but stimu8 for straight energy

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Condense
Max-HP
Make your own

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Stimul8 is the most intense energy product Ive ever used. More intense than the original 1,3 products imho

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
would consider
Conqu3r by OL
Core Fury
White Flood Reborn.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Check into Core Fury! If you like Stims and great pumps I rate it better than Mr. Hyde and the Jekyll combo.

I can say you def would see some great benefit from CONQU3R but the Stim effect your looking for would be different for you. Best of luck finding something awesome!
I love Core Fury!.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love how OP says out of those, guess I'll join the train.

Out of those, I have only used Prodigy. It is very strong in the stim department, but did not provide the best pumps. I also felt a little cracked out. It tastes pretty good too. I also have a trial size bottle of Psycho, but have not tried it. It does look good and Scivation is a quality company.

Another solid option is HyperMax.

HyperMax does a great job of pairing High Stim with Full Doses. Generally you see products that are fully dosed but more moderate in stims so a wider range of people can enjoy the product, on the other hand you have your very high stim products that are generally prop blends or dont contain much more then JUST stims.

With HyperMax your getting a very strong stim product with several well dosed ergogenics. In 2 scoops of HyperMax, which is what your extreme stim user would enjoy, your getting:

3200mg Beta-Alanine
2000mg Micronized Glycerol
1000mg Agmatine Sulfate
200mg L-Norvaline
500mg Choline

So for your real high stim users its a great product to cover both bases!

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
I think you would be doing yourself a favor if you added STIMUL8 from FINAFLEX to your short list. I have tried all those currently on your list and keep coming back to STIMUL8 .... the only one you have listed that comes even close to STIMUL8 is Cannibal Ferox .... but STIMUL8 still comes out on top.
I'm still sketched out by the patent pending mystery stim blend

Brypruitt

Awards
Thanks for all of the awesome responses.. I'll have to give some of the suggestions that weren't in my list a go sometime. I think I have eliminated my decision to canninal ferox and myokem nitramine. Which one should it be??

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for all of the awesome responses.. I'll have to give some of the suggestions that weren't in my list a go sometime. I think I have eliminated my decision to canninal ferox and myokem nitramine. Which one should it be??
Out of those, Nitramine.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Game Day and Nitramine are my favorites of that list

Brypruitt

Awards
Ok so now I am leaning towards nitramine but the only one I'm considering other than it is hypermax since AntM1564 gave it a really high recommendation. Which of the two is better overall for pump, strength, endurance, and energy? I have almost decided but now it's between these two pre workouts. Thanks for the help everyone

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If you wanted pump Conqu3r would be your best bet with 6g Citrulline and 1.5g Agmatine

Nitramine has 500mg agmatine (pump focus)

Hypermax:
2000mg Micronized Glycerol
1000mg Agmatine Sulfate
200mg L-Norvaline

^^ Hypermax would take the pump in that one.

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
Give AX supersize a shot. Pumps are fantastic.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Out of your choices I have tried psycho and cannibal ferox. I liked the psycho better but with one caveat. I had to do the full 3 servings. I had a bunch of sample packs from my gym and they had 3 servings in them. I took the whole thing. The energy was really good from cannibal, but overall I thought psycho was better because of the other workout aides. But 3 at a time makes for a tub that lasts for 20 workouts and there are way better in that range.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hypermax delivers the pump, but also has a great focus /energy blend. Most people will be more than good at 1 to 1.5 scoops.

Brypruitt

Awards
Anyone heard anything good about ax supersize as well as deuceswild72?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok so now I am leaning towards nitramine but the only one I'm considering other than it is hypermax since AntM1564 gave it a really high recommendation. Which of the two is better overall for pump, strength, endurance, and energy? I have almost decided but now it's between these two pre workouts. Thanks for the help everyone
HyperMax is definitly sitting at the TOP in terms of High Stim products. Check out Supp With Thats article, they do non biased reviews of sports supplements and rated HyperMax #1 High Stim Pre Workout Best Pre-Workouts for Stimulant Lovers | SuppWithThat.com

And as mentioned above not only is it great high stim pre, you should get some really good pumps and endurance as well!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some people are starting to stack HyperMax XT with PowerMax XT. I'll get to why later in this post but Performax Labs is currently working on something to make our powdered supplements (like these) more compatible. I think everyone is really going to like it. I haven't seen another supplement company do what they are doing before. Now let's get a little bit into why people, including myself, are starting to stack HyperMax XT with PowerMax XT.

We all know that HyperMax XT is our stimulant containing pre workout. It gives off a clean energy that isn't like a lot of other pre workouts. Throughout my years of training and in the world of supplements, I have found that many (not all) pre workouts are "boom or bust" type of pre workouts. Meaning either I feel the strong stim and I love it (but may be a little too much for my liking) or I don't feel anything from the stim. One of my favorite pre workouts used to be Lit Up by AppNut. The reason for this was because I've never had a pre workout like it...until now. It offered me a tunnel vision and superb focus in the gym unlike other pre workouts that just provided a pump and energy. HyperMax XT reminds me of the quality traits of lit up and more. I see the focus that I once saw from Lit up as well as added benefits like a clean energy as well as a solid pump. The product tastes amazing and is reasonably priced. I take 3/4-1 scoop depending on the time of day I train. My two favorite ingredients found in HyperMax XT are Beta Alanine and Agmatine Sulfate. Beta Alanine has the ability to raise muscle carnosine concentrations. We all know the pumps Agmatine delivers :)

PowerMax XT is currently being logged by a few AM users. So far, the results and feedback have been great. Everybody seems to really enjoy it and a few have mentioned why they haven't used this product in the past. And for good reason. PowerMax XT contains 5g of creatine mono...meaning you won't need your bulk creatine anymore unless you want to take that and only that on your off days. Which is what I do since it's so cheap. This method saves me a little bit of money on creatine and makes the PowerMax XT last longer since I take it only on training days. PowerMax XT contains 4 main ingredients to achieve a great pump as well. Those ingredients are L- Taurine, glycerol powder, sodium phosphate, and potassium phosphate.

For those who want a great workout but don't want the crash of an overdosed strong stim pre workout, I strongly suggest HyperMax XT with PowerMax XT.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just want to note that R1balla is referring to the newest HyperMax XT.

For anyone reading through the whole thread, if you see recommendation for 1.5 -2 scoops of HyperMax, please note that is the old version, since thread began last year.

HyperMax XT should not be dosed beyond 1 scoop, it's very strong.