Dermacrine

1kerry

Awards
Hi guys..I got a quick question for you...Can I start a dermacrine cycle If I finished my Hdrol-PCT back in dec 14, 2014???

And last...does it really works better if I apply Dermacrine to my balls???

Thanks!

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
I don't see why you couldn't start that now. I wouldn't apply to your sack though (though I know others may suggest otherwise).

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
U can use it. It's very mild. Are you taking it solo? I've never used it on my balls before

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used it on my boys. No idea if that actually helps or not, but it isn't painful or anything.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes

Place on balls if u want but will likely absorb better over a larger area. Refer to instructions on tube (an asteroid crashed and nothing burned!!!!!)

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Based on topical test wich converts to higher level of DHT when applied to the balls, the same idea exist for Dermacrine (DHEA). Other than that, I don't see it being any more beneficial than other parts of the body: chest, traps, inner arms, top of feet.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Yes it could be run solo! Also you can rub on your scrotum, but its not gonna make a HUGe difference! Just use according to the directions on the bottle!

1kerry

Awards
Yes it could be run solo! Also you can rub on your scrotum, but its not gonna make a HUGe difference! Just use according to the directions on the bottle!
hey buddy NattyForLife Just got 2 more Q's for Dermacrine hope you can help me.

* Is a good option to dose it preworkout?

* Which is the best timing after rubbing it to avoid any xfer by contact...mmm I mean , how long should I wait to have sex and be in the safe side??? =D

thanks!

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
hey buddy NattyForLife Just got 2 more Q's for Dermacrine hope you can help me. * Is a good option to dose it preworkout? * Which is the best timing after rubbing it to avoid any xfer by contact...mmm I mean , how long should I wait to have sex and be in the safe side??? =D thanks!
Yes you could dose it preworkout! When you sweat, it could actually increase absorption because of your pores opening up!

Couple hours after application; however to aid on the safe side, if you apply to your scrotum, i personally would not have sex with whoever until you shower.

1kerry

Awards
Yes you could dose it preworkout! When you sweat, it could actually increase absorption because of your pores opening up!

Couple hours after application; however to aid on the safe side, if you apply to your scrotum, i personally would not have sex with whoever until you shower.
awesome!