Which creatine to buy ?

Dadan

Awards
Hello guys, my english is very bad so sorry for that, I'm in big dilemma which creatine to buy from these two:

1) AX German Creatine
2) Pharma First Hyper Creatine

I'm a little more towards to pharma hyper creatine because it has the additional 3,5gr amino complex...but I'd like to hear your opinions and together to decide which to buy

With it im also will buy AX Supersize and i have Controlled Labs Glycergrow...

Thx

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Either one is fine. The Pharma First is a blend of creatine salts and has BCAA as you mention so you may like that one better.

Other 2 items look good also. Good luck and welcome

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would really be to picky on the type of creatine. I like just plain creatine monohydrate but both of these im sure are gtg. You can also check out some creatine we carry at Strong Supplement Shop if you're not set in stone on those two.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/creatine

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
finaflex has a new creatine product out.. called creatine energy. its got creapure and creatrona combined with a little dose of caffeine.
not sure if its available yet in your country but I really like creatrona and really like creapure, so its a nice little combo.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Out of those two, I'd go with AX.

You can look into CreMax, Creatine has a long track record of increasing recovery. As well it contains gram doses of Taurine, Betaine Anhydrous and Creatinol O Phosphate which will all aid in performance and recovery times. As well it contains an electrolyte comples for proper hydration.

You can add 2 scoops to your post workout shake and should notice differences relatively quickly.

Dadan

Awards
Thank you all for response :) I can shop only from Serbia and Bulgaria, Bulgarian store that sells AX Supersize have several other creatine products from them only AX creapure and Pharma phirst are worth mentioning and the price are also good on both, cellmass, celltech and others are very expensive here...

Also i have very high hopes for SUPERSIZE a tried several other pre workouts nothing worked :/ only a little/average assault new formula... i read on this and other forums allmost everybody likes ans ritual, dedicated unstoppable, prodigy but they can not be find here sadly face

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you all for response :) I can shop only from Serbia and Bulgaria, Bulgarian store that sells AX Supersize have several other creatine products from them only AX creapure and Pharma phirst are worth mentioning and the price are also good on both, cellmass, celltech and others are very expensive here...

Also i have very high hopes for SUPERSIZE a tried several other pre workouts nothing worked :/ only a little/average assault new formula... i read on this and other forums allmost everybody likes ans ritual, dedicated unstoppable, prodigy but they can not be find here sadly face
Any creatine product that is Creapure is what you want

Also you mention that you tried several other pre workouts nothing worked
What have you tried and what are you looking for from a pre workout?

Dadan

Awards
I tried Super pump 250, Assault new , Hot blood 2.0. Pow3rd 2.0, Cellucor C4 , Pure nutrition Black jack
from them only assault worked... i want more energy, focus and endurance to finish my workouts and days when I'm sleepy or depressed and have no will to train to boost me :)

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried Super pump 250, Assault new , Hot blood 2.0. Pow3rd 2.0, Cellucor C4 , Pure nutrition Black jack
from them only assault worked... i want more energy, focus and endurance to finish my workouts and days when I'm sleepy or depressed and have no will to train to boost me :)
Do you have STIMUL8 where you are?What preworkout are available?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
if you get stimula8 make sure you start with a half scoop! ,,, its very intense~

JXiiXViii

JXiiXViii

Awards
  • Established

Battossi

Awards
The cheapest monohydrate you can find. It doesn't make any business sense to fake it anymore as cost of monohydrate are at an all time low (as of 2013+)

Dadan

Awards
111.jpg

Supplements arrived this morning, i took 2 scoopes of supersize on empty stomach 30 min before workout,nothing at all, I barely finished the exercises, almost fell asleep during training : / I'm very sorry for the money i spent...

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
more energy, good mood, to dance to sing and not to look like I've been hit by a wet sock xD
This definitely won't come from just a creatine product. As you've already invested, there is no sense wasting it but adding something like Conqu3r pre workout would give everything you want and then some. If you want to be flying stimul8 is also a great, different option.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Performax will be available in your area mid April! Give CreMax a look over!

JXiiXViii

JXiiXViii

Awards
  • Established
lol what were you expecting on your first dose?
This definitely won't come from just a creatine product. As you've already invested, there is no sense wasting it but adding something like Conqu3r pre workout would give everything you want and then some. If you want to be flying stimul8 is also a great, different option.
I think he was referring to the Supersize pre-workout, not the creatine.

Dadan

Awards
Ingredients looks very good, 5gr creatine and added l-taurine, betaine nice! But i dont have problem with creatines :D even if i buy a cheap one from unknown company i have good results, i have problem with pre workouts cant find an appropriate one that works and its avaliable in my country...one good thing supersize doesn't give me any sort of crash like other pre workouts
supersize: so far-

Pump 0/10
Vascularity 0/10
focus 0/10
energy 5/10
endurance 7/10
flavour 8/10

lets see on Monday...

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ingredients looks very good, 5gr creatine and added l-taurine, betaine nice! But i dont have problem with creatines :D even if i buy a cheap one from unknown company i have good results, i have problem with pre workouts cant find an appropriate one that works and its avaliable in my country...one good thing supersize doesn't give me any sort of crash like other pre workouts supersize: so far- Pump 0/10 Vascularity 0/10 focus 0/10 energy 5/10 endurance 7/10 flavour 8/10 lets see on Monday...
this looks like you bought koolaid haha. There's waaayyyy better pre's out there man.

Try conq3r or maybe some focus xt. You'll get much better results with something like those ha

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
this looks like you bought koolaid haha. There's waaayyyy better pre's out there man. Try conq3r or maybe some focus xt. You'll get much better results with something like those ha
Exactly. Even white flood reborn is pretty good stuff, in my opinion.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Exactly. Even white flood reborn is pretty good stuff, in my opinion.
there's a zillion pre's JD pick before supersize. Starting with coffee and working my way up ha

Vj63

Banned
Awards
If some people would actually read posts instead of trying to sling out their "fantastic" recommendations this place would be more tolerable.

Dadan

Awards
Hey guys, its me again :D i was going to make my own pre workout stack which would contain the following ingredients: citrulline malate, beta alanine, creatine and caffeine pills + maybe acetyl l carnitine but I saw that there's a new pre workout appeared in my country called Mammoth pump by Interactive Nutrition...when i looked at the label i was amazed all good stuffs are there only ... today i took 2 scoopes-nothing at all happened, no energy, tingles or endurance and not even pumps with 6gr citrulline and 1gr agmatine WTF !!!! Am i the robot, unhuman or unluckest man on earth xD maybe I'll see/feel the difference after week or two ? I'm also drink plenty of water throughout the day(5-10l) maybe this is the problem ?

Battossi

Awards
Hey guys, its me again :D i was going to make my own pre workout stack which would contain the following ingredients: citrulline malate, beta alanine, creatine and caffeine pills + maybe acetyl l carnitine but I saw that there's a new pre workout appeared in my country called Mammoth pump by Interactive Nutrition...when i looked at the label i was amazed all good stuffs are there only ... today i took 2 scoopes-nothing at all happened, no energy, tingles or endurance and not even pumps with 6gr citrulline and 1gr agmatine WTF !!!! Am i the robot, unhuman or unluckest man on earth xD maybe I'll see/feel the difference after week or two ? I'm also drink plenty of water throughout the day(5-10l) maybe this is the problem ?
Classic case of paralysis by analysis.

If you can't get a pump in the gym then it's more likely diet or training related.

The tingles from ba goes away after taking it for a while.

The no energy could be diet induced,stim tolerance, or if you're taking a GDA and are lean (this could also mean a **** ton of cinnamon or all bro all the time diet) it could be low blood sugar.

Endurance is a training issue.

If you're an endurance athlete for example....citruline shouldn't decrease sprint time directly. It should however allow maximal effort breathing, fatigue ,power easier which in turn let you train harder thus indirectly improve.

You won't last an extra 30 mins off one dose but over a 3 week or 4 week period through training you should. As an example of course
Your results will vary.

This is sort of how all supplements including creatine work (give or take a few ingredients )

If you don't progress...at the end of the day..it's diet or training unfortunately. I'm typing this between sets. Getting finger gains. Hence the edited post

Take it for 2 to 4 weeks and change things if needed.

Last edit: I've got on my safety helmet for a tongue lashing because I explained this.

Inb4 people say creatine is like steroids and made them gain 40 lbs brah

Dadan

Awards
Im always get a great pumps and vascularity from GMS(glycergrow) but today i didnt took it just to see how mammoth pump will work...my previous pre workout was ax supersize which does not contain beta alanine...btw im a 185cm 96kg around 15-20% body fat...i cant upload pictures need more posts...

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im always get a great pumps and vascularity from GMS(glycergrow) but today i didnt took it just to see how mammoth pump will work...my previous pre workout was ax supersize which does not contain beta alanine...btw im a 185cm 96kg around 15-20% body fat...i cant upload pictures need more posts...
Look into Glycergrow 2 when you finish up the original version!

TheFugitive

TheFugitive

Awards
Best Creatine "snow cone" is a must try

Six forms of creatine and a highly addictive flavor

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established

What's the benefit in taking six different kinds of creatine over taking 5g creatine mono? I see there's a 4 g blend and creatine mono being at the top.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
No difference

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
For me bulk creatine mono is best - cheap & effective. If you want blends - green magnitude, big c, best creatine, beast sports creature, cell mass - all great

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SNS Creatine is a great value, less than 10 dollars on Nutraplanet for 8 months worth at 5 grams per day.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Big SNS fan for value/money. One question on the Creatine: Is the purity testing data available to be posted/emailed? Stuff like ppm of Dicyandiamide and Dihydrotriazine - if detected?

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I still use regular creatine mono. Both Prosupps and Optimum nutrition are solid and affordable.

TheFugitive

TheFugitive

Awards

What's the benefit in taking six different kinds of creatine over taking 5g creatine mono? I see there's a 4 g blend and creatine mono being at the top.
Designer creatines are great for people that have bloating issues when using straight mono. Best Creatine is very easy on the stomach and the added Himalayan Salt is a nice added bonus. The flavoring is pretty ridiculous as well

TheFugitive

TheFugitive

Awards

Designer creatines are great for people that have bloating issues when using straight mono. Best Creatine is very easy on the stomach and the added Betaine and Himalayan Salt are nice bonuses. The Snow Cone flavoring is pretty ridiculous as well

Battossi

Awards
Designer creatines are great for people that have bloating issues when using straight mono. Best Creatine is very easy on the stomach and the added Betaine and Himalayan Salt are nice bonuses. The Snow Cone flavoring is pretty ridiculous as well
If you have bloating issues from creatine your fat. Not bloated.

I thought creatine bloat died with the 90s or early 2000s.

They used to load it with a **** ton of sugar and such in supplements(Yay creatine kool-aid ) in the olden days with arnold(maybe a lil after) and calories. Which made people " bloated" aka "fluffy " aka thinking they have a problem.

Battossi

Awards
If you have bloating issues from creatine your fat. Not bloated. Specifically in the ab region.

They used to load it with a **** ton of sugar and such in supplements(Yay creatine kool-aid ) in the olden days with arnold(maybe a lil after) and calories. Which made people " bloated" aka "fluffy " aka thinking they have a problem.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Agree creatine bloat is mostly imagined.

In the odd scenario a salt actually does sit better with you, its likely because there is less actual creatine.

TheFugitive

TheFugitive

Awards
If you have bloating issues from creatine your fat. Not bloated.

The Creatine bloat is still alive and doing well. Excess fat has nothing to do with it

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Creatine bloat is still alive and doing well. Excess fat has nothing to do with it
Any bloating effect of creatine is due to dose size, not form.

If someone takes 4g of creatine monohydrate and experience bloating, they will experience that same bloating with 5g of creatine hcl.

The only realistic function of modified forms of creatine is:

-Increased absorption...e.g. creatine hcl, resulting in lower doses needed
-Additive ergogenic...e.g. creatine nitrate, for additional benefit

---

I'm also kind of curious

Sodium 20 mg

Himalayan Pink Salt 50 mg **

One of these is wrong.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Any creatine product that is Creapure is what you want

Also you mention that you tried several other pre workouts nothing worked
What have you tried and what are you looking for from a pre workout?
I agree, I like creapure myself aswell.

TheFugitive

TheFugitive

Awards
Any bloating effect of creatine is due to dose size, not form.

If someone takes 4g of creatine monohydrate and experience bloating, they will experience that same bloating with 5g of creatine hcl.

The only realistic function of modified forms of creatine is:

-Increased absorption...e.g. creatine hcl, resulting in lower doses needed
-Additive ergogenic...e.g. creatine nitrate, for additional benefit

---

I'm also kind of curious

Sodium 20 mg

Himalayan Pink Salt 50 mg **

One of these is wrong.
I said this 1000 times. A creatine load is a creatine load no matter what form. I bloat terribly from mono at larger doses. Best Creatine at 4g has been very easy on my stomach, Green Mag is another that I find to tolerate well also. I just noticed this. I'll look into it tomorrow.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I said this 1000 times. A creatine load is a creatine load no matter what form. I bloat terribly from mono at larger doses. Best Creatine at 4g has been very easy on my stomach, Green Mag is another that I find to tolerate well also. I just noticed this. I'll look into it tomorrow.
Creatine loading is an outdated concept. People are going to bloat from a creatine load because they taking too much creatine!!!!!.....

TheFugitive

TheFugitive

Awards
Creatine loading is an outdated concept. People are going to bloat from a creatine load because they taking too much creatine!!!!!.....
This is why forms like hcl, MCC and CEE have so much success. 5 or more grams of mono (Creapure) or not leave most users bloated due to absorption issues. If your one of the lucky ones with mono god bless