Krantom

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I'll be trying it soon and posting feedback ASAP.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Kratom supposedly is quite addicting if you are prone to such things.

Over on avant in the neuroscience forum theres a long thread about Kratom by a current user.

Notice his posts when hes under the influence of Kratom. I find it histerical how flowery and eloquent his writing becomes.

D

darius

Kratom supposedly is quite addicting if you are prone to such things.

Over on avant in the neuroscience forum theres a long thread about Kratom by a current user.

Notice his posts when hes under the influence of Kratom. I find it histerical how flowery and eloquent his writing becomes.
Well if its addicting, that kinda sucks, but I guess as long as it doesn't do much harm, should be ok. Does it have any bad effects in the body?

D

darius

What about Sceletium? Anyone carry this? From what I read over at Avant Labs:

Sceletium = makes you more extroverted
Krantom = makes you more introverted

N

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I placed an order for Kratum, and I'm an ex experienced user of mind alterating substances. I'm not expecting much from this, but I'll be sure to let you know how it goes. I am more interested in sceletium, since it's more on the lines of the altertanitive that I've been looking for. We'll see how it goes.

S

sourinthemind

Awards
caffene is highly addicting but no one seems to mind that...

K

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Sour, I love that icon! I have been through a couple ounces of leaf over the past 2 years and I doubt anyone is going to get addicted to it. I have not used the extract. The best ways to use the leaf are use a teaspoon to make a tea or put it between teeth and gum. It is excellent for allieviating fatigue. It wont get you stoned and using more than 2 or 3 grams at a time just uses it up quicker. There was also alot of fake stuff going around, fortunately I didnt encounter any.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
After reading the avant forum, sceletium interests me more also...

D

darius

Anyone know the legality of Sceletium? Also does anyone know how fast it loses its effectiveness and what are its negative effects?

Someone should make the "Social Party Stack". Something that works good and doesn't lose its effectiveness. It would sell big imo.

D

darius

Nevermind, I guess it is legal. It's here at iamshaman.com (http://www.iamshaman.com/eshop/10Browse.asp). I guess its called "Kanna".

From site:
This kanna comes from a small farm that uses only certified organic kanna plants, which is made into the exact product that is sold to pharmaceutical companies who make "smart" pills to stop panic attacks. This Kanna herb is green and finely powdered rather than tan and shredded, with a smokier aroma than other kinds.

WARNING!
Kanna is believed to act as a Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor (SSRI). In combination with common psychiatric medications including other SSRIs (such as Prozac) and MAO Inhibitors, it may cause injury if ingested.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
I hope Custom will consider carrying sceletium along with the krantom.

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
YES!!!....you would take money from me on that one!

Par Deus

Par Deus

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Kratom contains a compound that is equipotent with morphine and one that is 30 times for potent, so comparing it to caffeine is pretty iffy.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I'm quite sure that niether substance will be legal for long so enjoy it while it lasts.

S

Snachito

Board Supporter
Awards
I'm quite sure that niether substance will be legal for long so enjoy it while it lasts.
I think you are right bioman, some dumb kid out there is going to want to take this to another level and add more things to it and cause some damage to himself. So, I agree enjoy it while you can!

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
It's been illegal in other countries for 50-60 years. I'm not sure why you think this would pop on the FDA radar suddenly... unless of course a baseball player tries it and tells the press.

H

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
i have been doing a little research since this stuff caught my eye. there is a whole world of research drugs out there just like the prohormones were. just as potent as the real stuff but the blah blah isomer is different(chemical jargon). imagine the rec drug version of m1t. some serious no joke 12 hour hallucinating ****. it really shocked me when i discovered legal compounds like this!

S

SeaHawk22

Awards
i have been doing a little research since this stuff caught my eye. there is a whole world of research drugs out there just like the prohormones were. just as potent as the real stuff but the blah blah isomer is different(chemical jargon). imagine the rec drug version of m1t. some serious no joke 12 hour hallucinating ****. it really shocked me when i discovered legal compounds like this!
Just curious but what are some of the names of these legal drugs?

H

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
when you go to www.erowid.com click on "plants and drugs" then go to the "chemicals" pull down menu and you will find a huge list of research chems. very very interesting stuff

D

darius

Just got to iamshaman.com and look stuff up. My cousin and I wanna try this stuff that makes you hallucinate for 2 days straight lol. Plus, the stuff you read about there can be bought there too.

L

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
It's been illegal in other countries for 50-60 years. I'm not sure why you think this would pop on the FDA radar suddenly... unless of course a baseball player tries it and tells the press.
Dough!! :rolleyes: :hammer:

S

superjock82

Awards
The Krantom stuff looks crazy, i am definately gonna get me some.

H

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
Just got to iamshaman.com and look stuff up. My cousin and I wanna try this stuff that makes you hallucinate for 2 days straight lol. Plus, the stuff you read about there can be bought there too.
which one do you want to try?

D

dingling

Awards
I was pretty let down by the sceletium. I tried many dosages from 350 mg-1750 mg. I really didnt notice a damn thing. Perhaps I was expecting a bit much, but the reports from AL made it sound wonderful. I wont buy it again.

L

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I was pretty let down by the sceletium. I tried many dosages from 350 mg-1750 mg. I really didnt notice a damn thing. Perhaps I was expecting a bit much, but the reports from AL made it sound wonderful. I wont buy it again.
Could it be the type or form you got? are there difrent qualities?

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Damn this looked good...who's did you use?

D

dingling

Awards
got it from iamshaman, which appears to have top quality products. this is the same place the guy from avant got his i believe.

D

dingling

Awards
I might add, that everyone is different. Seems like there are people who respond very well to this. For 10 bucks plus shipping, it could be worth a shot for anyone interested in this type of product.

J

Jay Mc

Awards
I might add, that everyone is different. Seems like there are people who respond very well to this. For 10 bucks plus shipping, it could be worth a shot for anyone interested in this type of product.
Plus a large portion of drug use is perceived effect. The way you feel about hte drug can affect the way it makes you feel.

L

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Well that saels the deal for me. I have some research to do.

D

darius

I just want something that makes me fvcken calm and mellow out. I'm not having any anxiety problems to where I need to go to the doc, but something OTC to help out a bit would be cool.

The hallucinating crap on iamshaman looks scary as hell. I would post up which one it was, but I couldn't find it again.. they have a ton of crap.

K

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Ingesting some of those things is almost exactly like giving yourself electro convulsive therapy without medical attention, you wouldnt do that would you?There is a supp called Theanine that can help, when using these you have to adjust to them to get the effect it takes time. Just my opinion

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
Hopefully we'll get some more feedback from all you folks.

with regards to Theanine, I believe it comes from green tea or something. I have tried it, and it isn't all that spectacular.

h19

M

MikeBU

Developing Meathead
Awards
I tried Salvia once thinking that no legal alternative could compare to the real thing. I was wrong. I took two good hits of the stuff and went to another world. I asked my friend about 100 times (literally) if he could feel it. "Yo....can you feel this?...yo seriously...do you feel it? are you feeling this?" He was so fcked up and I kept confusing him more he couldnt even talk.

MORAL: DONT UNDERESTIMATE LEGAL RECREATIONAL DRUGS

I would listen to CNW's recommendation not to exceed 6grams until you have experimented a bit. As for me, I am DONE with recreational drugs (well mostly).

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I would listen to CNW's recommendation not to exceed 6grams until you have experimented a bit. As for me, I am DONE with recreational drugs (well mostly).

L

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Salvia is serious ****.In a good way.The kind of thing you need to be in a positive/safe setting to partake in.Kinda like LSD. I will be experimenting with it soon along with a few other goodies. And yes, I will be reporting my findings here.

On a side note, i think a new section for neuro chems both natural and pharmaceutical might be a good idea. It seems there's a lot of intrest such things around here. I'll run it by Bobo when he returns and see what he thinks.

N

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I received my Kratom tonight. I was going to ingest some of it, but I think I'll wait till the weekend.

K

keith1569

Awards
ya salvia is crazy ****...freakin get the 10X extract from head shops wooooaah your gonna trip out hardcore lol..kinda freaky thought

so ya def dont underestimate legal drugs

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
On a side note, i think a new section for neuro chems both natural and pharmaceutical might be a good idea. It seems there's a lot of intrest such things around here. I'll run it by Bobo when he returns and see what he thinks.

I'd second that.

L

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Hehehe, Just purchased some Salvie 6X extract. I'll let Ya'all know how it goes. :smite: