Krantom

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. darius
    darius's Avatar

    Question Krantom


    Have any of ya'll used this? http://customnutritionwarehouse.com/...roducts_id=153
    Looks pretty interesting/scary lol.


  2. I'll be trying it soon and posting feedback ASAP.
    •   
       


  3. Kratom supposedly is quite addicting if you are prone to such things.

    Over on avant in the neuroscience forum theres a long thread about Kratom by a current user.

    Notice his posts when hes under the influence of Kratom. I find it histerical how flowery and eloquent his writing becomes.
  4. darius
    darius's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma76
    Kratom supposedly is quite addicting if you are prone to such things.

    Over on avant in the neuroscience forum theres a long thread about Kratom by a current user.

    Notice his posts when hes under the influence of Kratom. I find it histerical how flowery and eloquent his writing becomes.
    Well if its addicting, that kinda sucks, but I guess as long as it doesn't do much harm, should be ok. Does it have any bad effects in the body?
  5. darius
    darius's Avatar

    What about Sceletium? Anyone carry this? From what I read over at Avant Labs:

    Sceletium = makes you more extroverted
    Krantom = makes you more introverted
    •   
       


  6. I placed an order for Kratum, and I'm an ex experienced user of mind alterating substances. I'm not expecting much from this, but I'll be sure to let you know how it goes. I am more interested in sceletium, since it's more on the lines of the altertanitive that I've been looking for. We'll see how it goes.
  7. darius
    darius's Avatar

    Thanks NPursuit.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by darius
    Thanks NPursuit.
    I meant to mention, check out http://www.iamshaman.com/eshop/10Exp...uctCode=PKN-1G

  9. caffene is highly addicting but no one seems to mind that...

  10. Sour, I love that icon! I have been through a couple ounces of leaf over the past 2 years and I doubt anyone is going to get addicted to it. I have not used the extract. The best ways to use the leaf are use a teaspoon to make a tea or put it between teeth and gum. It is excellent for allieviating fatigue. It wont get you stoned and using more than 2 or 3 grams at a time just uses it up quicker. There was also alot of fake stuff going around, fortunately I didnt encounter any.

  11. After reading the avant forum, sceletium interests me more also...
  12. darius
    darius's Avatar

    Anyone know the legality of Sceletium? Also does anyone know how fast it loses its effectiveness and what are its negative effects?

    Someone should make the "Social Party Stack". Something that works good and doesn't lose its effectiveness. It would sell big imo.
  13. darius
    darius's Avatar

    Nevermind, I guess it is legal. It's here at iamshaman.com (http://www.iamshaman.com/eshop/10Browse.asp). I guess its called "Kanna".

    From site:
    This kanna comes from a small farm that uses only certified organic kanna plants, which is made into the exact product that is sold to pharmaceutical companies who make "smart" pills to stop panic attacks. This Kanna herb is green and finely powdered rather than tan and shredded, with a smokier aroma than other kinds.

    WARNING!
    Kanna is believed to act as a Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor (SSRI). In combination with common psychiatric medications including other SSRIs (such as Prozac) and MAO Inhibitors, it may cause injury if ingested.

  14. I hope Custom will consider carrying sceletium along with the krantom.

  15. YES!!!....you would take money from me on that one!

  16. Kratom contains a compound that is equipotent with morphine and one that is 30 times for potent, so comparing it to caffeine is pretty iffy.

  17. I'm quite sure that niether substance will be legal for long so enjoy it while it lasts.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    I'm quite sure that niether substance will be legal for long so enjoy it while it lasts.
    I think you are right bioman, some dumb kid out there is going to want to take this to another level and add more things to it and cause some damage to himself. So, I agree enjoy it while you can!

  19. Intresting stuff. Scelectium that is...

  20. It's been illegal in other countries for 50-60 years. I'm not sure why you think this would pop on the FDA radar suddenly... unless of course a baseball player tries it and tells the press.

  21. i have been doing a little research since this stuff caught my eye. there is a whole world of research drugs out there just like the prohormones were. just as potent as the real stuff but the blah blah isomer is different(chemical jargon). imagine the rec drug version of m1t. some serious no joke 12 hour hallucinating ****. it really shocked me when i discovered legal compounds like this!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by hogiejoe
    i have been doing a little research since this stuff caught my eye. there is a whole world of research drugs out there just like the prohormones were. just as potent as the real stuff but the blah blah isomer is different(chemical jargon). imagine the rec drug version of m1t. some serious no joke 12 hour hallucinating ****. it really shocked me when i discovered legal compounds like this!
    Just curious but what are some of the names of these legal drugs?

  23. here is a link with all of them. http://www.drugs-forum.co.uk/chemical-psychedelics.html the people in the forum are just like us except a bunch of hippies. if you want to do more research on the chemicals mentioned in the link go to www.erowid.com and look them up. crazy crazy **** man

  24. when you go to www.erowid.com click on "plants and drugs" then go to the "chemicals" pull down menu and you will find a huge list of research chems. very very interesting stuff
  25. darius
    darius's Avatar

    Just got to iamshaman.com and look stuff up. My cousin and I wanna try this stuff that makes you hallucinate for 2 days straight lol. Plus, the stuff you read about there can be bought there too.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by rrgg
    It's been illegal in other countries for 50-60 years. I'm not sure why you think this would pop on the FDA radar suddenly... unless of course a baseball player tries it and tells the press.
    Dough!!

  27. The Krantom stuff looks crazy, i am definately gonna get me some.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by superjock82
    The Krantom stuff looks crazy, i am definately gonna get me some.
    Ahh look at that someone under 21 getting pumped for this... AMAZING!!! Let it all begin again.

    Adams

  29. Quote Originally Posted by darius
    Just got to iamshaman.com and look stuff up. My cousin and I wanna try this stuff that makes you hallucinate for 2 days straight lol. Plus, the stuff you read about there can be bought there too.
    which one do you want to try?
  •   

      
     

Log in
Log in