Suppvice

CincyKiller45

CincyKiller45

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been training a little while, but I don't have much experience with supplements. I think 90% of them are a waste of money, but that's for another discussion.

Anyways, I had some extra cash so I picked up some x gels and elimistane. So here's where I need advice: Would it be a bad idea to stack these two? I know elimistane will dry my joints, and I also know that many report that x gels can flare up injuries.

I lift heavy and frequent. I guess I could take them and see what happens, but I'd rather not waste half the bottle only to stop one or the other and restart. There's probably no sure fire answer, just wanted to pick some brains.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Stacking them should be fine, both of them only cause discomfort in few individuals

Are these all that you are taking? I only ask because there are a lot of proven supplements that are good to be using before jumping into various stacks

CincyKiller45

CincyKiller45

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stacking them should be fine, both of them only cause discomfort in few individuals Are these all that you are taking? I only ask because there are a lot of proven supplements that are good to be using before jumping into various stacks
I'll be taking creatine mono as well. I have some bulk DAA that's been sitting around for the last 2 years, so I might throw that in.

I'm not necessarily jumping into anything. I've been around a bit. I just haven't taken any in a long time.

Thanks for your input boss.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I was just going to suggest Ergonine to you as the foundation of the stack.
All of your staples and proven ergogenic/myogenic ingredients in one scoop a day. Properly dosed and tastes great.

As you are looking into ARA you should be stacking with a Carnitine salt and glycerol to potentiate its effects, both of which are also in Ergonine.

Worth a read of our write-up :)
http://athletixsports.com/ergonine.html

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Cover your basics..

Whey, Creatine, Multi, Fishoil

Cover these first ^^

Ergo9 would be a good addition as Driven said for endurance/performance

Xgels/ARA/ABE for a booster + Strength builder

Vitamin D3 (i would suggest) most do not get enough
Enzymes/Probiotic (Digestive Health)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been training a little while, but I don't have much experience with supplements. I think 90% of them are a waste of money, but that's for another discussion.

Anyways, I had some extra cash so I picked up some x gels and elimistane. So here's where I need advice: Would it be a bad idea to stack these two? I know elimistane will dry my joints, and I also know that many report that x gels can flare up injuries.

I lift heavy and frequent. I guess I could take them and see what happens, but I'd rather not waste half the bottle only to stop one or the other and restart. There's probably no sure fire answer, just wanted to pick some brains.

Personally I wouldn't stack the two. Also, I'm not going recommend you purchase anymore supplements because you didn't ask about that.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Arimistane and ArA induced joint pain is very individualistic, so it would be hard to say if it will or won't impact you. Are you prone to joint issues?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First of all, thanks for the Elimistane purchase. There are some really great logs on here if you check around.

Secondly, if your joints bother you that combo might cause issues. As Aaron stated above, are there currently joint issues?

CincyKiller45

CincyKiller45

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Arimistane and ArA induced joint pain is very individualistic, so it would be hard to say if it will or won't impact you. Are you prone to joint issues?
Negative. I am not prone to joint issues. My concern is that elimistane will dry them out, then ArA will amplify the effect.

I train for strength. I'm sitting at 235 right now and I'm wanting to tighten up a little. These two products sound perfect for me, being that elimistane users have noted effects on body composition, and ArA is pretty well-known for its impact on strength.

Optimally, I would like to take both. However, if the risk of missing workouts due to injury supersedes the net benefit I will lay off one of them.

I usually would take them and see what happens. But, I'm very, very close to hitting a 500 wrap-less squat, 365 paused bench, and 625 deadlift. These are going to be milestones for me, I don't want to mess it up.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could try Elimistane as directed, then start with 1g ArA pre workout. If that works for 4-5 days try 1.5g ArA and go from there.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Cover your basics.. Whey, Creatine, Multi, Fishoil Cover these first ^^ Ergo9 would be a good addition as Driven said for endurance/performance Xgels/ARA/ABE for a booster + Strength builder Vitamin D3 (i would suggest) most do not get enough Enzymes/Probiotic (Digestive Health)
Whey isnt needed!

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
If you have never run either one of these supps, it would be wise to run them solo. Its just going to let you know how your body reacts to each one! Also thanks for the BPS support!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Negative. I am not prone to joint issues. My concern is that elimistane will dry them out, then ArA will amplify the effect.

I train for strength. I'm sitting at 235 right now and I'm wanting to tighten up a little. These two products sound perfect for me, being that elimistane users have noted effects on body composition, and ArA is pretty well-known for its impact on strength.

Optimally, I would like to take both. However, if the risk of missing workouts due to injury supersedes the net benefit I will lay off one of them.

I usually would take them and see what happens. But, I'm very, very close to hitting a 500 wrap-less squat, 365 paused bench, and 625 deadlift. These are going to be milestones for me, I don't want to mess it up.
I'd run one then the other first. See if either cause any issues and then if they don't you'd probably be safe to combine.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Whey isnt needed!
NO supplement is needed, does whey help most people reach protein intake? yes.
Do most people use whey in a 24 hour period when in a pinch or need to help to reach protein intake due to not having whole foods on them ATM? Yes.
it is far better to invest in a whey protein than most products on the market because it is utilized on a daily basis and has far more merit than a lot of other things people place way too much faith in.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Xgels are great op, your gtg with them on there own + food. maybe a multi along with aminos, creatine. and remember to come of fish oil until your done with them. and possibly pick up a carnitine salt to get the most out of them if your not doing a higher dose.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Says the guy that spends $900+ on a single supplement order.
Covering all my essentials for the entire year
Fishoils, Multi, Creatine, and Whey, wont need to place another order all year which i have not and won't.
Done.

but thanks for not contributing anything to this thread as usual.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Covering all my essentials for the entire year
Fishoils, Multi, Creatine, and Whey, wont need to place another order all year which i have not and won't.

im sure the value is tremendous. Bulk is always better if you can afford it

CincyKiller45

CincyKiller45

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Covering all my essentials for the entire year Fishoils, Multi, Creatine, and Whey, wont need to place another order all year which i have not and won't. Done. but thanks for not contributing anything to this thread as usual.
He actually did contribute. I asked for opinions on whether stacking ArA and elimistane was a good idea; he gave me just that.

Thanks for your advice fella's.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I'm taking aromistane and ARA at 1.5 grams and not experiencing any negatives for what it's worth. Can be very individualistic as these guys said. U can always cut the Aromistane out though, ARA is amazing and proven stuff.

Also taking E9, that gets my vote!

Vj63

Banned
Awards
He actually did contribute. I asked for opinions on whether stacking ArA and elimistane was a good idea; he gave me just that.

Agreed.
You asked for advice on something specific, not for the same tiresome shill to start with his usual unsolicited sales pitches as well as running YOUR thread way off topic.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

He tends to have his moments, thats what he is good for :)

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would just do the ara alone, test it out. Its supposed to be one of the Best and most proven supps. Definitely read that archidonic acid guide tho, its very detailed and helpful. Then I might try the elimistane with your daa. See how that Works. And creatine mono, well u already know Lol.