DAA max vs sns x-gels?

jpnelson1978

jpnelson1978

Awards
I know daa is supposed to be good for testosterone( I'm 37) and extra pump on he gym. Seems a ton of folks like these gels also. Have any of you tried these solo?

I'll be stacking these with a tribulus product I've been having good results with. Would either of these be good? Follidrone gets good credibility as well but have read the gels are better. Any experiences?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Two totally different products.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Two totally different things but I think there is much better evidence that ARA works

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Depends on the purpose you are supplementing for. For mood support, libido and other stuff related, DAA is a good choice. For performance, increases in LBM and other related stuff, then Xgels.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know daa is supposed to be good for testosterone( I'm 37) and extra pump on he gym. Seems a ton of folks like these gels also. Have any of you tried these solo?

I'll be stacking these with a tribulus product I've been having good results with. Would either of these be good? Follidrone gets good credibility as well but have read the gels are better. Any experiences?
X-Gels = amazing natural anabolic product for size and strength
DAA=Test booster

If your goal is more strength and size , x gels is the key.
If you want better libido, go for DAA

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Two completely different things. You'll get more muscle growth/positive body composition change from ArA.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you want to just put on muscle nothing natural rivals X gels IMO.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ARA would definitely be my choice of the two.