Any info no Noopept or nootropics?

abidur03

abidur03

Awards
Just ordered my first bottle of Noopept to help me study still waiting for it to come in >< I feel like i cant concentrate anymore. Just curious if anyone on here has used any Nootropics like noopept and if so what should i be expecting? effects wise?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Many of us are very into nootropics, if you search you'll see a lot of threads. I personally like Noopept for the focus, but it isn't a staple noot for me. I tend to get a little anxious from it and not very social, which I cannot have. However, many people that are sensitive that way love the focus and energy it can provide.

abidur03

abidur03

Awards
That sounds very interesting. im kinda excited to try it. what one would you recommend for more of a social situations anxiety. I read some where noopept help with that but i could be wrong. I hate having the feeling that its gonna be great and i take it and nothing happens.
Thanks for the info

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
For studying, racetams, ALCAR, Choline (start in small doses then work up - do not take it for the first time close to an exam), Nicotine (not from smoking lol) and Huperzine A (short term) will work well.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That sounds very interesting. im kinda excited to try it. what one would you recommend for more of a social situations anxiety. I read some where noopept help with that but i could be wrong. I hate having the feeling that its gonna be great and i take it and nothing happens.
Thanks for the info
Without question, Aniracetam combined with a choline source. I take Alpha-GPC. I regularly speak in in front of executives and large (100+) rooms of people. Being calm and collected with quick access to words in my head are a requirement. This has helped my career more than any supplement I've tried. Plus, when you are so fluid when talking to people, it makes you WANT to be social and in situations where you'll be called upon.

Combined with ashwagandha and PS, it makes a very powerful anxiolytic stack.

abidur03

abidur03

Awards
Ive tried ALCAR AND LTHEANINE in the past and had no effect from it maybe i had a cheap amazon brand. I ordered a few Nootropics from Liftmode and powdercity. I got noopept from lift mode and a the racetam sampler from powdercity so i hope they work. Seems so be working for you guys. I hope it works for me too. Let me know what brands you guy take. its hard to trust random companies these days.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Without question, Aniracetam combined with a choline source. I take Alpha-GPC. I regularly speak in in front of executives and large (100+) rooms of people. Being calm and collected with quick access to words in my head are a requirement. This has helped my career more than any supplement I've tried. Plus, when you are so fluid when talking to people, it makes you WANT to be social and in situations where you'll be called upon.

Combined with ashwagandha and PS, it makes a very powerful anxiolytic stack.
How much alpha-gpc would you start with when adding it? I saw somewhere 300 MG is a good starting spot.

abidur03

abidur03

Awards
Thanks for the info. I hope i feel the effects of it and the brand i got is legit.

abidur03

abidur03

Awards
I just got the cheap choline bitartrate from powdercity and i heard it works the same but you need to double the dose.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How much alpha-gpc would you start with when adding it? I saw somewhere 300 MG is a good starting spot.
id like to know a starting dosage as well.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
300mg 2x a day w/ 750mg aniracetam 2x
can these be taken year round as a staple supplement? would it negatively affect a PH cycle?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've taken alpha gpc for 10+ years and aniracetam for the last 4. I never cycle alpha gpc, but will take aniracetam on a 5/2 since I don't need the effects on the weekends, only at work.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I will say with noopept was hit and miss personally. It could have depended on sleep quality but some days I would take it and feel fantastical and other days extra anxious.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will say with noopept was hit and miss personally. It could have depended on sleep quality but some days I would take it and feel fantastical and other days extra anxious.
Yep. It is good for many and I enjoyed it mostly, but I can't deal with inconsistent results.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
ALCAR doesnt work instantly but its effects on memory are profound with repeated and continual use. For a biomechanics final, I memorized 82 pages of single spaced text in a matter of 2 weeks and attribute that partially to ALCAR

abidur03

abidur03

Awards
i never had any luck with alcar but i guess i have to give it another try. hope noopete doesn't disappoint me. i ordered 20 grams :(

MindWarrior

MindWarrior

Awards
Just ordered my first bottle of Noopept to help me study still waiting for it to come in >< I feel like i cant concentrate anymore. Just curious if anyone on here has used any Nootropics like noopept and if so what should i be expecting? effects wise?
You most likely need a Choline source but also not all nootropics work for all people. Could try out "Intellect" by Mindwarrior as it has multiple nootropics that work synergistically with each other. http://www.mindwarriorllc.com/products/intellect?variant=1001656229

abidur03

abidur03

Awards
i got choline bitartrate. might get another one too

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Ive been putting off getting my hands on some nootropics. I need to quit that ridiculousness and get on board!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
i never had any luck with alcar but i guess i have to give it another try. hope noopete doesn't disappoint me. i ordered 20 grams :(
Its not a noot you "feel" which is why many people don't like it, but for study, its just another tool in the toolbox

MindWarrior

MindWarrior

Awards
Ive been putting off getting my hands on some nootropics. I need to quit that ridiculousness and get on board!
Stuff really is awesome.. I think it will have a big part in the future of supplements!

abidur03

abidur03

Awards
cant wait for the noopept to come in. i ordered Alcar from powder city so lets hope this combo works. Thanks for your in put

abidur03

abidur03

Awards
ive just tried ani and piracitam felt no effects at all. maybe its cause im on a low carb diet? or what i got was duds

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep, and everyone reacts different to noots. But I've never known someone to see nothing from ani.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ALCAR doesnt work instantly but its effects on memory are profound with repeated and continual use. For a biomechanics final, I memorized 82 pages of single spaced text in a matter of 2 weeks and attribute that partially to ALCAR
I felt the affects after a few days. I like that stuff a lot, especially on a low carb diet

Without phenylpiracitum, alcar, focus xt, I wouldn't have made it through my sophomore and junior year of college.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Noopept treats me good. I get the focus, memory, and learning benefits along with better social interaction ability. 30-60mg daily is good for me. I take it with 500mg of CDP Choline daily. Ive done multiple cycles of this in varying dosages and have found it to be very usefull and versatile.

I tried aniracetam but it made me sleepy and somewhat lethargic. As other have said, everyone reacts differently to different noots. It really is hit or miss and you just need to try them all and see for yourself.

MindWarrior

MindWarrior

Awards
Mindwarrior will soon be adding 10mg of Noopept to each serving size of Intellect.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mindwarrior will soon be adding 10mg of Noopept to each serving size of Intellect.
10mg is okay, 20-30 is needed for some folks. However, I've noticed good improvements in memory and focus with as little as 10mg.

MindWarrior

MindWarrior

Awards
10mg is okay, 20-30 is needed for some folks. However, I've noticed good improvements in memory and focus with as little as 10mg.
Yes, i'm thinking of going with 10 because the stack is pretty potent. I noticed the best effect taken alone at 20 mg everyday. What was your sweet point?

Ps.. 20 mg might be a possibility. Would give a slightly better brain boost actually getting excited about it! I have 2 people about to log the original Intellect but this would just turbo charge it.

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
About your supplement, 200mg is quite a low dose for ALCAR considering many people use 1-2g and what percentage of Bacosides is the Bacopa?

MindWarrior

MindWarrior

Awards
About your supplement, 200mg is quite a low dose for ALCAR considering many people use 1-2g and what percentage of Bacosides is the Bacopa?
Yes it is a low dose as not much can fit into every pill but it is a stack that works synergistically with everything else. I considered doing a powder form in the future to be able to add more ALCAR without making the consumer have to swallow 6 pills at once.The % is 50%.

abidur03

abidur03

Awards
Oh ok well ill give it some more time and see how it goes. thanks for the info. im thinking of adding a few more nootropics to the stack. i try to up date the effects when i can.

MindWarrior

MindWarrior

Awards
Oh ok well ill give it some more time and see how it goes. thanks for the info. im thinking of adding a few more nootropics to the stack. i try to up date the effects when i can.
The effects are subtle at first I actually noticed it the most when I stopped taking them for a while and wasn't as "sharp".

abidur03

abidur03

Awards
i still have alot more research to do on them but i think its true. nootropics works differently for each person. i need to figure out the effects of nootropics on a keto diet. keto effects the brain differently because the brain runs off of ketones but with a regular diet the brain runs off of glucose so im sure nootropics work differently. if anyone has more into on nootropics on a keto diet would be great help :)

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, i'm thinking of going with 10 because the stack is pretty potent. I noticed the best effect taken alone at 20 mg everyday. What was your sweet point? Ps.. 20 mg might be a possibility. Would give a slightly better brain boost actually getting excited about it! I have 2 people about to log the original Intellect but this would just turbo charge it.
I liked 20 mg, 30 mg gave me a headache.

abidur03

abidur03

Awards
noopept definitely gave me some bad headache havent seen any effects yet. just ordered some Adrafinil, acetyl l-carnitine, and some ala.

abidur03

abidur03

Awards
i read its not great on your liver but i think its better then alot of other things. let me know what you findout

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i read its not great on your liver but i think its better then alot of other things. let me know what you findout
I'm just going to order some and see what happens tbh lol. I'm assuming it shouldn't be used every day.

abidur03

abidur03

Awards
lets hope it works. so what other nootropics do you take? and its effects on you?

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lets hope it works. so what other nootropics do you take? and its effects on you?
Let's list em!

Focus xt: can't go to high the hyup A and dmae give me shortness of breath. However, doses at one scoop gives me 2-3 hours of focus and energy.

Phenylpiracitum - huge energy boost, focus is insane for 4-6 hours must be mixed with choline.

Noopept: focus and a headache of doses to high.

I usually mix all three into one mix. 10mg noopept, 100mg phenylP, 1 scoop focus xt and every 4ish hours I reload with choline and phenyl P.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also alcar, nice clean focus over time and better working memory.

MindWarrior

MindWarrior

Awards
I'm just going to order some and see what happens tbh lol. I'm assuming it shouldn't be used every day.
Yes, only use once and a while and it gives a weird smell to your urine but its very effective for putting you in a focused but not overstimed state of mind.