Solo runs....

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I've decided to take it upon myself to try some of the supplements that everyone is raving. I would definitely stack some of these together, but first I want to see what works for me all by itself so I don't waste money on things that won't work for me.

Here goes:
2 bottles ABE
2 bottles Magnitropin
2 bottles Alphabet
2 bottles Inhibit-E
2 bottles of Alpha Max
2 bottles of X-Factor

My question is the order. Some of them have small effects on your testosterone and I would like to run them back to back, so I was wondering if their effects were enough to take breaks between runs. Thanks all.

Last edited:
Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
X Factor and Inhibit-E are really the only ones worth pursuing for mass gains.

The other ones are simply "bro-supps."

Add some IFN Most Wanted and Epicatechin (OL EP1C or BLR Folli) for recovery and you'll be as cool as a cucumber.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Add some IFN Most Wanted and Epicatechin (OL EP1C or BLR Folli) for recovery and you'll be as cool as a cucumber.
I'm honored that Alphamax has reached "Bro Supp" status. Was it the full doses of proven ingredients? Or the non prop label?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't speak to the ingredients in everything you have listed there for what order to run. but magnitropin should play nicely with them all. But if you are truly trying to test each individually, run each for a bottle, take a week or two off between each and see what was working for you and what you want to stack. Users have run stacks with different combos of all of those products so dive in and do some digging if you want some user feedback.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ara is definitely a great one, magnitropin, AbE, alphamax,
-epi product, 5a laxogenin, all have good things being said about them. OP personally i think a huge back to back stack isn't the best idea. A lot of these take time to saturate in your system, and will take time to leave, plus you want to see any body changes when.you come off to assess their effectiveness and how much they did for you. Also these are new supps, who knows what they do in the long term.
Good luck bro, keep us updated onhat your results are

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good decision on running the products solo before stacking.

You've got yourself a good amount of quality supplements to run through.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Seems like you have some great supps, i know you will love magnitropin, abe and alphamax. good idea to run each solo so you can really see the effects. but if you were to stack you have a lot of options there!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I noticed that, that was why I asked. I just wanted to see which ones were effective on their own. If they don't do anything individually, I can't imagine putting the money into them to stack them.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Meant to put AlphaDex. Stupid autocorrect. I thought the other thing I fixed was the only autocorrect fail I had. haha

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established

I hardly consider AnaBeta Elite as a "bro" supp. and would rather spend money on something with proven human data and repeat positive anecdotal feedback than Ecdy and Laxogenin (Your product) which hardly will give you a decent bang for your buck unless taking huge amounts for mediocre questionable results.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Meant to put AlphaDex. Stupid autocorrect. I thought the other thing I fixed was the only autocorrect fail I had. haha
I would be careful running inhibit e, alphadex and alphamax close together as they are all anti estrogen supps with a recommendation to not exceed more than 8 weeks in a row

If you're not stacking that's your supp lineup for a whole year

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I hardly consider AnaBeta Elite as a "bro" supp. and would rather spend money on something with proven human data and repeat positive anecdotal feedback than Ecdy and Laxogenin (Your product) which hardly will give you a decent bang for your buck unless taking huge amounts for mediocre questionable results.
Very well said.

LOL the Forskolin alone in ABE puts the product in front of any oral Ecdy and Lax product.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate all the answers. I actually plan to run the inhibit-e, alphadex, and alphmax in between the runs of the ABE, magnitropin, and x-factor. I think a couple of weeks between products sounds like a good plan.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I would be careful running inhibit e, alphadex and alphamax close together as they are all anti estrogen supps with a recommendation to not exceed more than 8 weeks in a row

If you're not stacking that's your supp lineup for a whole year
exactly. I planned on doing them over the course of this year and then doing stacks the following

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That sounds like a good plan man! Keep your training on point and you'll be seeing some nice gains.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established

Honestly, they all aren't just for mass gains. If I can take a natural product and over the course of 8 weeks put on 3-5 of muscle and lose 3-5 pounds of fat, I'd call that a good natural product. And with the sheer amount of positive feedback on ABE and Ara together, along with all the positive feedback with alphamax and magnitropin, I'd have to say they are a little beyond "bro-supps". If they don't work for me, it doesn't mean they are bad, just means I didn't have a great response. Sometimes that happens.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Honestly, they all aren't just for mass gains. If I can take a natural product and over the course of 8 weeks put on 3-5 of muscle and lose 3-5 pounds of fat, I'd call that a good natural product. And with the sheer amount of positive feedback on ABE and Ara together, along with all the positive feedback with alphamax and magnitropin, I'd have to say they are a little beyond "bro-supps". If they don't work for me, it doesn't mean they are bad, just means I didn't have a great response. Sometimes that happens.
Only problem is those kind of goals are only obtainable while dreaming when talking about non hormonal products.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established

Only problem is those kind of goals are only obtainable while dreaming when talking about non hormonal products.
^ the fat loss is much easier than building actual LBM which is why it's better off focusing on one goal at a time instead of tying to do both at once, but if your still fairly new to training and your programming is good and your macros/diet are on point consistently you can see very nice recomposition, especially running some of the products you have. and keeping in mind the supplements will a piece of the puzzle, not a magic pill for instant instant gratification.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Not necessarily. If you train right, eat right and why couldn't a run of ABE or magnitropin help you put on a couple of pounds of muscle and lose a couple of pounds of fat. That doesn't too unrealistic.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
^ the fat loss is much easier than building actual LBM which is why it's better off focusing on one goal at a time instead of tying to do both at once, but if your still fairly new to training and your programming is good and your macros/diet are on point consistently you can see very nice recomposition, especially running some of the products you have. and keeping in mind the supplements will a piece of the puzzle, not a magic pill for instant instant gratification.
Not a magic pill, but a useful tool to get to your end goal. I don't have any misperceptions of what they'll do. haha but trading a couple of pounds here and a couple of pounds there all works to our end goals.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not necessarily. If you train right, eat right and why couldn't a run of ABE or magnitropin help you put on a couple of pounds of muscle and lose a couple of pounds of fat. That doesn't too unrealistic.
Unless you are a noob there is no way you can put on 3-4 lbs of muscle and lose 3-4 pounds of fat simultaneously in 8 weeks on natty supps. That would be a huge real life recomposition.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Unless you are a noob there is no way you can put on 3-4 lbs of muscle and lose 3-4 pounds of fat simultaneously in 8 weeks on natty supps. That would be a huge real life recomposition.
Oooooorrrrrrrr you are able to seriously train for the first time in about 6 months...:) and it doesn't have to be all of both. No need to take everything so literally.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oooooorrrrrrrr you are able to seriously train for the first time in about 6 months...:) and it doesn't have to be all of both. No need to take everything so literally.
Okay mate.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
all these guys are trying to tell you is that these are supplements, not solutions. i think 3 pounds lb in 2 months is very very good progress, but for someone who trains consistently, this is not common. if you are just starting to train optimally, i think that is definitely attainable. just stay focused and dont expect too much. build your foundation one step at a time. good luck bro!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
all these guys are trying to tell you is that these are supplements, not solutions. i think 3 pounds lb in 2 months is very very good progress, but for someone who trains consistently, this is not common. if you are just starting to train optimally, i think that is definitely attainable. just stay focused and dont expect too much. build your foundation one step at a time. good luck bro!
Haha I know they aren't solutions. Merely a tool. I know once I get past muscle memory the gains are a slow go. Unfortunately this isn't the first time I've had to take a break after spending years busting my ass. But with where I'm at NOW, I didn't think 3 pounds was unattainable. More than enough are on the board that are happy with a 1 after training for years. Otherwise all of us would be 300 lb monsters haha

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've decided to take it upon myself to try some of the supplements that everyone is raving. I would definitely stack some of these together, but first I want to see what works for me all by itself so I don't waste money on things that won't work for me.

Here goes:
2 bottles ABE
2 bottles Magnitropin
2 bottles Alphabet
2 bottles Inhibit-E
2 bottles of Alpha Max
2 bottles of X-Factor

My question is the order. Some of them have small effects on your testosterone and I would like to run them back to back, so I was wondering if their effects were enough to take breaks between runs. Thanks all.
Good decision to run them solo first and good list.

You could run them something like this to avoid a huge spill over in similar ingredients:

Alphamax
X Factor
Magnitropin
ABE
Inhibit E