New member joining the ranks from another site

SuppWithThat

SuppWithThat

Awards
Good day guys,

My name is Ed. I just joined up on here because I used to do a ton of lurking and love the information on this site. I run a unbiased review site myself and like to see what others thoughts are on the same products we do analysis on. I am here to help and give any input when asked. I do not want to break any forum rules so if you are interested in anything as far as my site or any feedback please feel free to let me know on this thread (if allowed) or on a message.

Im looking forward to being a great board contributor.

Best,

Ed

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome Ed. I have read some of your reviews and obviously appreciate the kind words about Conqu3r-DGE as well.

SuppWithThat

SuppWithThat

Awards
Welcome man. I have read some of your reviews and obviously appreciate the kind words about Conqu3r-DGE as well.

We have kind words for great products. You guys make some good stuff my friend.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good day guys,

My name is Ed. I just joined up on here because I used to do a ton of lurking and love the information on this site. I run a unbiased review site myself and like to see what others thoughts are on the same products we do analysis on. I am here to help and give any input when asked. I do not want to break any forum rules so if you are interested in anything as far as my site or any feedback please feel free to let me know on this thread (if allowed) or on a message.

Im looking forward to being a great board contributor.

Best,

Ed
No hot sister for me, no care :(

J/K :D welcome ! :)

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Welcome aboard, We are all here to help you succeed, AM is a great family!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
welcome to the boards!

SuppWithThat

SuppWithThat

Awards
Thank you guys for the warm welcome. I will be jumping on in the supplement section as much as I can to give my input on some things. Im hoping to become a staple member for any questions!

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to some of the info and research you bring to AM

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote