After clen?

rpm57

rpm57

Awards
I'm going into my 2nd week of clen and want to line up something to take on my 2 weeks off... I've got EC from a previous run that I could use, but wanted to hear other opinions.
Thanks

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Like I mentioned in the other thread use something that does not target b2 receptors like EC does. The reason you take time off is to give the b2 receptors as much recovery as possible. Using EC while waiting is like using ostarine in pct(both go against what you are trying to do).

Using something like;
Norcodrene
Shred XT
Alphamine
EpiBurn Pro
other otc fat burner

rpm57

rpm57

Awards
I'v read a lot of threads that mention Alphamine, so I think I'm gonna give that a run. Would you stack that with anything?
Continue to take taurine and potassium?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'v read a lot of threads that mention Alphamine, so I think I'm gonna give that a run. Would you stack that with anything? Continue to take taurine and potassium?
alphamine or norcodrene with lipomorph. You won't regret it. My personal favorite combo. Might add some forskolin in the mix as well.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/alphamine-by-pes

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/norcodrene-by-physique-enhancing-science

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=Lipomorph+

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I'm going into my 2nd week of clen and want to line up something to take on my 2 weeks off... I've got EC from a previous run that I could use, but wanted to hear other opinions.
Thanks
Ephedrine/ephedra uses the same receptor as clen which is why you shouldnt use it..

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I'v read a lot of threads that mention Alphamine, so I think I'm gonna give that a run. Would you stack that with anything?
continue taurine not potassium. I believe in taurine all the way until you stop for a while because clen depletes taurine levels in you heart if by any chance you don't have a creatine either (seen it mentioned by you) then CreMax contains everything you need for the support during a clen cycle (electrolytes, taurine, creatine mono) all at very good doses and is pretty damn cheap. If you have all the bulks then just keep taking those!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doesn't the SA2 in alpha and norco target the b2 receptors.....

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah **** my bad. I meant alpha not beta. Misread. Forget what I said.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good choice, alphamine would definitely do the trick. Yes, continue electrolytes and taurine if you feel you need to.

rpm57

rpm57

Awards
Ok Alphamine and high volume came in today and I'm ready to start tomorrow. How should I dose alphamine?

Can I take high volume with this as PWO this close to ending clen?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok Alphamine and high volume came in today and I'm ready to start tomorrow. How should I dose alphamine? Can I take high volume with this as PWO this close to ending clen?
Dose Alphamine in the morning and in the pre-workout setting alongside High Volume. Either 2 scoops in the AM or 2 per-workout, with the other dose being 1 scoop. Or you can do 1 scoop 3 times a day if you like that dosing.

rpm57

rpm57

Awards
Dose Alphamine in the morning and in the pre-workout setting alongside High Volume. Either 2 scoops in the AM or 2 per-workout, with the other dose being 1 scoop. Or you can do 1 scoop 3 times a day if you like that dosing.
Sounds good!

The real question is... What flavor did you order?!
Haha I got raspberry lemonade for alphamine and paradise cooler for high volume...

rpm57

rpm57

Awards
Funny story when I ordered the alphamine I forgot to select flavor, and by default I got the raspberry lemonade, I was a little disappointed but took first dose this morning and man I've got to say this stuff is good! Mixes perfect! PES has a good thing going! Thanks PES!

rpm57

rpm57

Awards
Can't remember where I posted my dosing schedule but here is my before and after pics. Two weeks of Clen.
Diet is 4-5 meals a day of fish chicken venison eggs rice veggies, only 1 cheat meal. Drinking 1.5 gal water a day.

Exercise is lifting 4 days and cardio 4-5 days a week. ( only walking at 3.2mph at 7% incline for 25-40 min) I only walked due to my increased HR- usually around 150 at this pace.

Total loss of 5lbs staring 227 down to 222. (Took EC for 3 weeks prior- starting weight 240 down to 227 with EC)

Attachments

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alpha Gainz 1
Cycle Logs 15
Weight Loss 5
Anabolics 29
Bkk92233 Weight Loss 11