Help With TUDCA Please

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello animals. I had a few questiosn about TUDCA that I hoped you all could help me with.
I have a bottle of TUDCA 250 mg per cap and was wondering how it should be incorporate it into a mild cycle.

1. Do people usually run it before, during, or after the cycle ?
2. And how much mg should be ran?
3. What's the best time to take it?
4. Does TUDCA take the place of cycle supports or is it to be added with cycle support?
Thanks everyone.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
You may get better responses in cycle info but its a supplement so this works too

On a mild cycle I would say 500mg daily
Just on cycle, still alongside other supports
Run it a week or two into PCT if you have extra

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would add Tudca with Cycle Assist ~ 500 mgs per day split in two dose(separate by a couple hrs from PH)
Thanks for the fast response & I appreciate your wisdom.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
1g after cycle, TUDCA is yo yo during cycle, but after it doesn't have to compete to path you up.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You may get better responses in cycle info but its a supplement so this works too

On a mild cycle I would say 500mg daily
Just on cycle, still alongside other supports
Run it a week or two into PCT if you have extra
Thanks Driven, will do.
Yeah I wasn't quite sure where to post this but I'm sure I'll get plenty of responses here.
There's only so many correct answers

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
What oral will you be running? I would say the 250 and 250 dose would be good. If you are taking an especially hepatoxic oral then I would of course up it. I have taken 250 of tudca + LGI damage control and liked the combo. It kept my bloodworm relatively normal while on a pretty harsh cycle last year.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What oral will you be running? I would say the 250 and 250 dose would be good. If you are taking an especially hepatoxic oral then I would of course up it. I have taken 250 of tudca + LGI damage control and liked the combo. It kept my bloodworm relatively normal while on a pretty harsh cycle last year.
Super mild. Like 4-Andro along side Halo or 1-Andro.
Just wanted to treat it like a harsh one to be on the safe side. Had some troubles in the past and didn't want to stress my guts.