Amp Citrate

Saba1975

Awards
Does anyone know why I am having such a hard time finding anything with amp citrate any more? I was taking ampilean from Lecheek and now the prices have doubled online and a rep on Facebook told me ampilean has been discontinued. Does anyone have any suggestions for a nice fat burner that works as well to suppress appetite and get me super sweaty at the gym. Any stack advice? Thanks

Bacon

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Does anyone know why I am having such a hard time finding anything with amp citrate any more? I was taking ampilean from Lecheek and now the prices have doubled online and a rep on Facebook told me ampilean has been discontinued. Does anyone have any suggestions for a nice fat burner that works as well to suppress appetite and get me super sweaty at the gym. Any stack advice? Thanks Bacon
because amp got technically "banned". Companies have mostly stopped using it due to restrictions.

Look into PES norcodrene (light stim but great thermo and appetite suppression) for a new age one.

Saba1975

Awards
Grr, I am getting so pissed with this FDA bull****. As soon as I find something I love they rip it off the shelves. Thanks for the info on Norcodrene. I was getting a bit lost looking at supplements.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
mod edit: READ THE RULES

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Grr, I am getting so pissed with this FDA bull****. As soon as I find something I love they rip it off the shelves. Thanks for the info on Norcodrene. I was getting a bit lost looking at supplements.
like Afi140 said its not totally banned but there's been some bad press and basically just disappeared because companies don't want trouble. There's still a few places and things to get it in though if you look around.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Does anyone know why I am having such a hard time finding anything with amp citrate any more? I was taking ampilean from Lecheek and now the prices have doubled online and a rep on Facebook told me ampilean has been discontinued. Does anyone have any suggestions for a nice fat burner that works as well to suppress appetite and get me super sweaty at the gym. Any stack advice? Thanks

Bacon
Alphamine/norco + Alpha T2
AEN Liv
ANS Diablo

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alphamine/norco + Alpha T2 AEN Liv ANS Diablo
I just got Diablo for $20 at the fit expo. Heard mixed reviews but worth a shot. Profile looks decent.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I just got Diablo for $20 at the fit expo. Heard mixed reviews but worth a shot. Profile looks decent.
Thought it was worth a shot too, biggest let down of 2015.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My favorite is still....

1 scoop Alphamine + 1 cap Norco

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Haven't tried Diablo but Norcodrene will give you hrs of energy
I tried Diablo and was not impressed. Sweaty the first few days but not much after.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This thread reminded me to order more AMPitropin... then found out it's discontinued :(

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I tried Diablo and was not impressed. Sweaty the first few days but not much after.
Its been about 139 hours since my last two and half scoop serving, still waiting on stim effect/thermo effect to kick in

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Its been about 139 hours since my last two and half scoop serving, still waiting on stim effect/thermo effect to kick in
hope you haven't been holding your breath ha. That's what happened to me. Little sweaty the first couple days and then nothing.