Anabeta Elite (old) dosing

dpk33

Banned
Awards
Jumped on that nutrimile deal on ebay for $20/bottle of OG ABE (does anyone know if they're a reliable supplier?)

Anyway, my schedule looks like this

8:30 - wake up and eat breakfast (500 calories usually)
12:30 - preworkout: take 6 pills of xfactor, 3 scoops glycergrow and 3g LCLT, 200 mg caffeine, betaine, etc.
1:00 - go to the gym
2:30 - finish gym and eat postworkout meal (1000-1500 calories)
7:30 - eat a relatively large meal (usually 1500+ calories)

Dosing instructions say to take 2 preworkout and 2 with my postworkout meal. My questions are:

1. Would it be better to follow the dosing scheme on the bottle (2 pre, 2 post with meal)? even if I'm 3-4 hours fasted preworkout? Would it be more optimal to dose at breakfast?
2. 1/1/1/1 vs 2/2 with meals during off days? which one is better?
3. Should I just ditch this dosing and follow the one on the new ABE?
4. Is there any additional noticeable benefit for those who have moved up to 6/day? Is this safe?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Moving up to 6/day is not ideal, not much difference from 4 and you will fly through product faster

The label gives good dosing instructions but I ended up settling on 2 pre and 2 with my largest meal

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jumped on that nutrimile deal on ebay for $20/bottle of OG ABE (does anyone know if they're a reliable supplier?) Anyway, my schedule looks like this 8:30 - wake up and eat breakfast (500 calories usually) 12:30 - preworkout: take 6 pills of xfactor, 3 scoops glycergrow and 3g LCLT, 200 mg caffeine, betaine, etc. 1:00 - go to the gym 2:30 - finish gym and eat postworkout meal (1000-1500 calories) 7:30 - eat a relatively large meal (usually 1500+ calories) Dosing instructions say to take 2 preworkout and 2 with my postworkout meal. My questions are: 1. Would it be better to follow the dosing scheme on the bottle (2 pre, 2 post with meal)? even if I'm 3-4 hours fasted preworkout? Would it be more optimal to dose at breakfast? 2. 1/1/1/1 vs 2/2 with meals during off days? which one is better? 3. Should I just ditch this dosing and follow the one on the new ABE? 4. Is there any additional noticeable benefit for those who have moved up to 6/day? Is this safe?
1) I'd try both. I like mine with my pre-workout meal unless I have to train fasted (then usually bit is just pre with no food). Goes for both versions ime.
2) I usual just go 2 with two biggest meals on off days or 2 AM meal and 2 with a PM meal, usually just for convenience.
3) I'd still try to dose it around your workouts if possible (that's always served me best).
4) I've played around with more that 4 and didn't find it gave enough difference to continue.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
I always spread it out. the OG was awesome for me.
1/2/1 was a nice set up. you can keep the dosing spread but still get 2 in pre workout

dpk33

Banned
Awards
so it'd be okay to dose it fasted preworkout? that was my main concern because I don't have a preworkout meal, so I can dose caffeine and ARA effectively and I thought ABE would be best dosed with food

also, should i take with food or slightly before eating?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so it'd be okay to dose it fasted preworkout? that was my main concern because I don't have a preworkout meal, so I can dose caffeine and ARA effectively and I thought ABE would be best dosed with food also, should i take with food or slightly before eating?
You can dose fasted as long as you don't notice any GI distress (Forskolin).

Most like to dose prior to meals (carbs) for the nutrient shuttling benefits.

dpk33

Banned
Awards
You can dose fasted as long as you don't notice any GI distress (Forskolin).

Most like to dose prior to meals (carbs) for the nutrient shuttling benefits.
and dosing fasted preworkout > dosing at breakfast (3-4 hours prior to workout)? sorry for all the questions, I just want to make sure i'm getting the most out of ABE

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and dosing fasted preworkout > dosing at breakfast (3-4 hours prior to workout)? sorry for all the questions, I just want to make sure i'm getting the most out of ABE
Personally I would utilize AnaBeta Elite prior to my mess (two largest of the day) rather then fasted pre-workout.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Personally I would utilize AnaBeta Elite prior to my mess (two largest of the day) rather then fasted pre-workout.
I'll second this. While I don't think dosing pre-workout fasted is a poor choice, I think with meals is the best choice.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll second this. While I don't think dosing pre-workout fasted is a poor choice, I think with meals is the best choice.
Agreed. I've used it prior to fasted training in the past, but feel I got more out of it when dosing before meals.

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
When dosing ABE with meals, is that literally DURING meals, or is it 5 mins before? 10 mins? 20?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When dosing ABE with meals, is that literally DURING meals, or is it 5 mins before? 10 mins? 20?
No need to over complicate it.

Before or during is fine. Not going to make much of a difference if its 5, 10, or 15.