Women taking ABE and/or ArA.

TonyGunsling

Awards
What are your thoughts on this?

Can a women take Anabeta Elite and X-Factor or x-gels? (I think the ArA is, but uncertain about ABE)

Same dosages as a male?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are your thoughts on this?

Can a women take Anabeta Elite and X-Factor or x-gels? (I think the ArA is, but uncertain about ABE)

Same dosages as a male?
I see no problem with that

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would say its okay as well. Maybe start lower if your worried and then she can take normal dosage.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, women can take these products just fine. Just lower the dosage based on her weight (assuming she is smaller than the average male).

paula

paula

Awards
Already tried that stack, i only finished one bottle of og xfactor. And i finished strong with abe (new version) the reason i done 1bottle of xfactor coz of my psoriasis and my joints are hurt. But i really like the effect from these stack, especially i tried 1.5grms ara before workout, the pump was so intense. I jusy lower the dose to 4caps.

lumbe

Awards
for a woman of 55 kilograms or 123 pounds that you have to use dosage of abe, decreasing the capsules dosage of coleus forskohli is sufficient remains or too low?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Already tried that stack, i only finished one bottle of og xfactor. And i finished strong with abe (new version) the reason i done 1bottle of xfactor coz of my psoriasis and my joints are hurt. But i really like the effect from these stack, especially i tried 1.5grms ara before workout, the pump was so intense. I jusy lower the dose to 4caps.
Did you find ArA exacerbated your psoriasis?

paula

paula

Awards
Did you find ArA exacerbated your psoriasis?
Yes, after taking a couple of weeks my nail psoriasis get brittle again. A quick question is it normal that i get headache after taking abe? It just abou10-15mijutes after i taking it especially on an empty stomach in the mrning.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ArA is really good.
If you had 8====D you would get pump in the joystick too LoL :D

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
for a woman of 55 kilograms or 123 pounds that you have to use dosage of abe, decreasing the capsules dosage of coleus forskohli is sufficient remains or too low?
I would suggest they use 3 caps a day instead of 4, and yes, the dosage of forskolin will still be sufficient.

paula

paula

Awards
ArA is really good.
If you had 8====D you would get pump in the joystick too LoL :D
Danes lol i know my hubby already told me that, it was so uncomfortable. Wrkng out not only your body get pump, but also his joystick too lol. So you already finished 1botte? I love to continue taking it. But my psorasis trigger it so badly that i have no choice but to stop. Oh well i also got a great pump too even i dont have joystick lol.... :p high volume plus anabeta elite is a way to go .

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Danes lol i know my hubby already told me that, it was so uncomfortable. Wrkng out not only your body get pump, but also his joystick too lol. So you already finished 1botte? I love to continue taking it. But my psorasis trigger it so badly that i have no choice but to stop. Oh well i also got a great pump too even i dont have joystick lol.... :p high volume plus anabeta elite is a way to go .
Lol.
I ran ArA couple months ago :) i liked it a lot.