DAA?

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Could I use DAA to help with natural test? I'm already taking blue star status and eradicate by bs labs. Would the DAA be over kill? If not what length/dosing would be optimal?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
how long should I take it? It says after 12 days that's when the test is at the highest. Should I stop and say wait 12 days and cycle it again?
I usually follow 5 days on two off

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
I would start with 3.12g and that should work just fine. After a while try going up to 5g

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
I would start with 3.12g and that should work just fine. After a while try going up to 5g
alright I'll try that. Is there a better brand to buy? Or a bulk powder?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looked up that Blue Star Status product....I wouldn't have spent a dime on that. As far as dosage, stick to label recommendations. I've seen some people use DAA year long. I use it for 12 week cycles. DAA can have some stomach problem side effects, the larger the dose, the more likely you're gonna have these sides. 5 days on 2 days off is ridiculous. You need to dose daily for at least 1 month consistently to even notice any benefits.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/serious-nutrition-solutions/daa-180-capsules.html - DAA alone

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Looked up that Blue Star Status product....I wouldn't have spent a dime on that. As far as dosage, stick to label recommendations. I've seen some people use DAA year long. I use it for 12 week cycles. DAA can have some stomach problem side effects, the larger the dose, the more likely you're gonna have these sides. 5 days on 2 days off is ridiculous. You need to dose daily for at least 1 month consistently to even notice any benefits.
what's makes status so bad? The DAA I'm looking at ordering is like 300gs for 20 bucks. I'll probably just dose it at 3gs day with my pre workout and see how I feel after a month or two.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what's makes status so bad? The DAA I'm looking at ordering is like 300gs for 20 bucks. I'll probably just dose it at 3gs day with my pre workout and see how I feel after a month or two.
Status just looks extremely under-dosed and I don't particularly like prop blends. For the price and what you get, it's just not worth it.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Status just looks extremely under-dosed and I don't particularly like prop blends. For the price and what you get, it's just not worth it.
I'm not sure if under dosed or not but I do feel better taking it for the past two weeks. More energy and more strength. Definitely the best natural test booster I've taken. But that could be a number of things. Better food or better sleep.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established

JRSOLDJA

Awards
I've personally never liked DAA, never noticed any difference after taking 3G for 30 days. I've alway been a fan of ZMA and Bulgarian Tribulus. It has to be Bulgarian though...any other tribulus is a waste from what i can tell personally and from research. But if you're going to use DAA dont go over 4G daily...a buddy of mine took 5G/daily and it destroyed his stomach. But if it starts to lose its effects then cycle off of it for a few weeks...

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I thought newer studies couldn't duplicate the results from the original, and so we had moved on?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Testosterone

Minor

50%
(See all 3 studies)

There appears to be an increase in testosterone in most subjects acutely (6-12 days), and while this may persist to the tune of 30-60% in infertile men it is reduced to baseline within a month in otherwise healthy men with normal testosterone at baseline.
If it's going to do anything, it should happen a lot quicker than a month in. I think it's one of those "It's pretty damn cheap and I have the money, so why not" supps. Also, AAS/DS/PH users are definitely hypogonadal, which is where this product showed promise. As far as associated Prolactin... like Estrogen, you need *some* Prolactin (low levels seem to inhibit performance in the budoir) - so I'd wait to see if I showed signs of high Prolactin levels before I started trying to nuke it with a supp.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SNS DAA, or if you can find LGI DAA are both about as quality as you can get. 6 weeks in a bottle. Works great for me every time.