jpnelson1978

jpnelson1978

Awards
Taste-10
Pump-10
Energy-10
Boost-10
Focus-11
Got a sample of this from TGB supplements.which by the way is a super informative buisness that goes out of they're way. These guys know their products.

I've been taking c-4 but this product for me is a miracle. All numbers on chest day up 10 pounds minimum and the focus is where this one really works.

I am so pleased to find this websight anabolicminds.com

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've tried a sample as well before. It was pretty good. Focus is 11 haha. it must have been really good for you. I noticed pump and energy the most.

jpnelson1978

jpnelson1978

Awards
Is there something better I should try?

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I have three samples of Contraband that Iron Forged sent me that is in line to be tried. There are so many different pwo's out there. There is a thread called "best pre" where people posted some of their favorite pwo's.

IFN15

Awards
Taste-10
Pump-10
Energy-10
Boost-10
Focus-11
Got a sample of this from TGB supplements.which by the way is a super informative buisness that goes out of they're way. These guys know their products.

I've been taking c-4 but this product for me is a miracle. All numbers on chest day up 10 pounds minimum and the focus is where this one really works.

Glad you like it my man, its one of my favorites as well.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Taste-10
Pump-10
Energy-10
Boost-10
Focus-11

Thats a great product one of our best sellers, we cant keep the twisted punch in stock lol