So guys Dermastr3gnth

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Olympus labs, how much tren did you spike this product with? So I'm using it in pct soon but decided to test it out, just 3/4th of a pump pre workout and wow. I thought ep1c was good but this stuff... I applied it and felt a head rush and I was fine. But then driving to the gym I felt a sort of rage building up inside me. I wasn't even angry at anything that day. I get into the gym and was PISSED THE F OFF. It was back day so that's Awsome, I kept my hat down and chugged away at this lift. I lost track of time and just kept going. I ended up lifting or 2 hours straight with pretty damn high intensity and felt very strong. This stuff is great. Pump was unreal. My forearms were so juicy and my lats , forget it, I couldn't even walk without them being flared out. And for some reason it got rid of my hunger pangs? Interesting. All in all I'm excited to stack ep1c with this, it should be pretty ****ing good. To anyone who hasn't tried this product, go ahead and buy some now.

M

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta admit I was pretty confused when I first read this post.....haha.

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
How long you been on? I did five bottles and it was good for pct and after, but i never felt it like you say...

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lmao!!! That's great man. I really enjoyed it a well. Killer endurance after just a couple applications and I wasn't even dosing PWO. Thank for the love brother!!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey Olympus labs, how much tren did you spike this product with? So I'm using it in pct soon but decided to test it out, just 3/4th of a pump pre workout and wow. I thought ep1c was good but this stuff... I applied it and felt a head rush and I was fine. But then driving to the gym I felt a sort of rage building up inside me. I wasn't even angry at anything that day. I get into the gym and was PISSED THE F OFF. It was back day so that's Awsome, I kept my hat down and chugged away at this lift. I lost track of time and just kept going. I ended up lifting or 2 hours straight with pretty damn high intensity and felt very strong. This stuff is great. Pump was unreal. My forearms were so juicy and my lats , forget it, I couldn't even walk without them being flared out. And for some reason it got rid of my hunger pangs? Interesting. All in all I'm excited to stack ep1c with this, it should be pretty ****ing good. To anyone who hasn't tried this product, go ahead and buy some now.
hahahahahaha I can assure you that DermaStr3ngth isnt stacked with anything lol. How much did you use? Sounds like you had one hell of a session man! Some days are like that and Im glad DS is working out so well for you. Hows the recovery? How much did you apply?

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hahahahahaha I can assure you that DermaStr3ngth isnt stacked with anything lol. How much did you use? Sounds like you had one hell of a session man! Some days are like that and Im glad DS is working out so well for you. Hows the recovery? How much did you apply?
I think I used 1 full pump pwo, the bottle was fresh so I wasn't sure I kept pumping until it all came out (no homo). One dose pre workout, which I was surprised. I applied with my forearms( a little trick brundel showed me) so none of it was on my hands. Upper chest, traps, inner arms and forearms and shoulders. It dried quickly to. I was just joking about the tren part hehe

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long you been on? I did five bottles and it was good for pct and after, but i never felt it like you say...
I feel like I absorb transderms very well for some reason. I have dry skin and large pores so I'm assuming that has something to do with it. Even products like ur spray, formeron , derma all worked well.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
It awesome that you enjoyed it that much!!! I got the same rush with a PW dose !!

A

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think I used 1 full pump pwo, the bottle was fresh so I wasn't sure I kept pumping until it all came out (no homo). One dose pre workout, which I was surprised. I applied with my forearms( a little trick brundel showed me) so none of it was on my hands. Upper chest, traps, inner arms and forearms and shoulders. It dried quickly to. I was just joking about the tren part hehe
Why applied with your forearms?

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why applied with your forearms?
No no I rubbed it in with my fore arms. It's better than using your hands because the product is lost on your hands but still can absorb thru your fore arms

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No no I rubbed it in with my fore arms. It's better than using your hands because the product is lost on your hands but still can absorb thru your fore arms
I just use gloves Lls I get a never ending supply and the forearms just don't work well for me postworkout Lls I'm just prone to crazy pumps at times

A

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok thank you !