Legit and powerful supplement for bulking?

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
First of all I've already used steroids and will use them again. However I do not feel like cycling at the moment. I just want suggestions for a legit non-steroidal supplement that will promote muscle gains, is powerful, and actually has science behind it.

I honestly don't put too much stock in supplements, but sometimes the psychological effect alone can cause gains.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Are you using anything already brother?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Arachidonic acid
AnaBeta Elite
Phosphatidic acid
MyoSynergy

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Arachidonic acid
AnaBeta Elite
Phosphatidic acid
MyoSynergy
Great choices here. A lot of people like the Arachidonic Acid and AnaBeta Elite combination for gaining quality mass.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Nope. Not even protein powder. Just food.
In that case, and as you are looking for the best of the proven natty supplements, you should start with the staples.

They are the most studied and scientifically validated as being effective for strength, building lean mass, etc.

The obvious one is creatine. Strength, lean mass, muscle fullness, endurance, recovery, it's the king.

Next up is Betaine Anhydrous or TMG which on top of being a strength enhancer and myogenic on its own, enhances creatine effects.

HICA is a component of leucine shown to enhance muscle retention on its own while in caloric deficits.

Some users by now know where I am going with this, Ergonine is the latest product by Athletix designed to make getting all of the staples of bodybuilding in a single scoop daily.
Less than $1 per day which beats the price of trying to buy everything in bulk and has awesome flavouring.

9 synergistic ingredients that are some of the best studied around, I recommend reading our write up over at athletixsports.com which has a lot of great details and links to associated studies :)

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
-Phosphatidic Acid
-Arachidonic Acid
-OG Anabeta (those who cant tolerate forskolin)
-HMB FA

Amazing supplements

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Add Myokem Magnitropin to the list as well!!

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ergonine, ArA, and AnaBeta Elite would be a few solid option to look into.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alphamax would b worth looking into.

Alphamax contains a full 50mg of 95% Forskolin, a dose shown in clinical studies proven in humans to increase Lean Body Mass while decreasing Fat Mass. It contains a full 1.4 grams of Divanill, leading to lowered SHBG and increased Free Testosterone.

Contains 300mg 98% L-DOPA which will increase Total testosterone having synergistic effects with Divanill. And to round it out it contains a full 75mg Arimistane, this will keep estrogen under control while also controlling cortisol, leading to an increase anabolic environment.

The L-Dopa and ZMA will also lead to better sleep which can lead to better recovery. The Forskolin is worth the price of Alphamax alone if you look at just that one ingredient. The great thing about Alphamax is that it is an open label, no prop blends. You know what you're getting and at what dose.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
ARA + Soy Lecithin + Green Mag (Creatine + Betaine/TMG + Taurine)

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Phosphatidic Acid

When I went above 2g a day I went on yelp to look up buffets in a 100 mile radius. Ridiculous hunger and muscle fullness short-term and decent gains mid- and long-term.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Ok, time to mention that we use soy lecithin as a source of Phosphatidic Acid for its price and practicality. I use the Fearn brand but any would do.

OP may not necessarily follow the PA threads to know this.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, time to mention that we use soy lecithin as a source of Phosphatidic Acid for its price and practicality. I use the Fearn brand but any would do.

OP may not necessarily follow the PA threads to know this.
Exactly
Soy lecithin granules = cheap and easy way to get high dose og PA and even getting other beneficial Phospholipids

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exactly
Soy lecithin granules = cheap and easy way to get high dose og PA and even getting other beneficial Phospholipids
What's the recommended dosage of soy lecithin to get the appropriate amount of PA?

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
PA content in soy lecithin varies, but overall start with 2 tablespoons (~15g SL or 1.2g of PA in Fearn) and increase by a tbsp every 2-3 weeks or so to see how you like it. It is suggested to take a large dose pre-workout but for some, including me, that may lead to stomach discomfort so I split it up in 3 doses every day. It works just the same. Most find the sweet spot of PA to be in the 2-4 gram range, some respond well even to the 750mg dose in the concentrated products.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's the recommended dosage of soy lecithin to get the appropriate amount of PA?
Machinehead answered perfect on this!
If you have any questions about PA, send PM anytime :)