Too much Nootropics?!

xMike21x

Awards
Hi guys could anyone help me, I'm trying to do a good combo of nootropic for studying, but something feels not well with my stack like mood swings and inability to concentrate, I just ditched DAME. this is what I take:

Ginko Biloba 120mg/x2

Vinoceptine 10mg/x2

Ashwagandha

Lecithin

ALCAR

Vinoceptine

Phosphotydilserine & Alpha GPC 200/600mg combo

L-Theanine & L-Tyrosine,

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
when i take my nootropic supplement to study or before class it just makes me tired so i ditched them.
addy is amazing but too risky in my opinion so i just stick with plain ol coffee all day, works for me.

Jakethaniel

Jakethaniel

Awards
  • Established
I would say just pick one or two that you find the stated benefits to be the ones you find most enticing and take them for a week, then slowly add in the other products, one a week, until you see the negative effects you mentioned then you will know to ditch that product.
You might have to ditch half of them or you might just have to ditch one.

xMike21x

Awards
I would say just pick one or two that you find the stated benefits to be the ones you find most enticing and take them for a week, then slowly add in the other products, one a week, until you see the negative effects you mentioned then you will know to ditch that product.
You might have to ditch half of them or you might just have to ditch one.
I think I'll start with ALCAR 2G/Day, L-Theanine 200MG/DAy, L-Tyrosine 200/MG/Day, Bacopa 300MG. looks promising.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Out of the stack you have, I would need to drop the Alcar and Vipocetine (which is what I am assuming you mean). Alcar seems to work well for most, but makes me incredibly irritable and anxious. Vinpocetine makes me feel just an overall uneasiness and just "out of it".

I have pronounced effects from PS, alpha GPC, and Ashwagandha and always include them in my daily stack. PS takes awhile to notice from a cognitive angle, but works very well. If you can land some piracetam, I would HIGHLY suggest adding that in. While I don't personally care for it, I can attest to it being wonderful for studying and most would say the same.

xMike21x

Awards
Out of the stack you have, I would need to drop the Alcar and Vipocetine (which is what I am assuming you mean). Alcar seems to work well for most, but makes me incredibly irritable and anxious. Vinpocetine makes me feel just an overall uneasiness and just "out of it".

I have pronounced effects from PS, alpha GPC, and Ashwagandha and always include them in my daily stack. PS takes awhile to notice from a cognitive angle, but works very well. If you can land some piracetam, I would HIGHLY suggest adding that in. While I don't personally care for it, I can attest to it being wonderful for studying and most would say the same.
interesting I just ditched "Doctor's Best, Natural Brain Enhancers PS & GPC, 60 Veggie Caps" in favor of ALCAR, maybe tommorow I will try to take it instead of ALCAR, unfortunaley we don't have Piracetam in israel, can I buy it online?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, it is available online. Don't ditch the PS and Alpha, they are the cornerstone of your stack.

xMike21x

Awards
Yeah, it is available online. Don't ditch the PS and Alpha, they are the cornerstone of your stack.
so maybe ALCAR is the one causing me restlessness? where can I buy Piracetam?
My PS & GPC have 100MG PS and 300GPC in 2 Capsules, how much should I take?

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
20mg Noopept with 200mg coffee is a great feeling. Stimulated and dialed in.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so maybe ALCAR is the one causing me restlessness? where can I buy Piracetam?
My PS & GPC have 100MG PS and 300GPC in 2 Capsules, how much should I take?
Ideally 300mg of PS and 600mg of AGPC. We can't discuss sourcing, but it is very easy to find online. I can't say if the ALCAR is doing that because many people love it, but it just doesn't work for me.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
20mg Noopept with 200mg coffee is a great feeling. Stimulated and dialed in.
I've been taking 10mg Noopept 2x daily (often with 200mg caffeine and 200mg theanine, among other things), but I have yet to try a single dose of 20mg. How would you say a dose of 20mg compares to 10mg?

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been taking 10mg Noopept 2x daily (often with 200mg caffeine and 200mg theanine, among other things), but I have yet to try a single dose of 20mg. How would you say a dose of 20mg compares to 10mg?
Kicks in a lot faster. Feeling of well-being a lot more noticeable than 10.