adrenosurge questions???

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm think about using adrenosurge and I have some pregnenolone and lots of vitamin b5. I was wondering would it be beneficial to add them and if so at what dosage?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you talking about the Preg or the B5? Not really sure you would get much out of pregnenolone at 25 years old.

What are your goals?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a serious stim tolerance like 30mg of Dexedrine and 300 caffeine isn't effective anymore and I have just gotten diagnosed with really mild hypothyroidism (mild enough they aren't gonna treat but redo bloodwork in 5 months)and adrenal fatigue. So im not taking any stim of any sort for 3 months. I am only 18btw
And as far as the preg and b5 go that is an and/or. Whatever is most effective the only reason I mentioned them is because everything that I've read and all other adrenal products have them.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The AdrenoSurge may help to take the edge off of the stim break, the Rhodiola works nicely for that.

I would have to defer you to a physician on the Pregnenolone. If you are being treated for an endocrine disorder, I would ask them. Pregnenolone isn't a controlled substance, and many people use them. Just ask your doctor.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When I last saw my Epidemiologist we discussed ADHD Meds, because I have generalized epilepsy he wouldn't prescribe me any stim based Meds like Adderall. There were many alternatives. The one my doc chose was new, and my insurance wouldn't approve it. I haven't been back.

Anyway, try and get switched to a different ADD medication if that is part of the problem. Hpwever, I suggest this be discussed with your physician.

As far as stacking with Adrenosurge, I don't see any issues but I don't see the added benefit of pregnolone either. Especially if oral. I'd stick to just Adrenosurge for now. 8-12 weeks, but what do you expect the B5 and preg to add?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the replies and and as far as the preg an B5 I was reading the they would help with the adrenal fatigue and the both are in ever adrenal products so I thought if they would help you know what I mean?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh and I am not being treat for the either the hypothyroidism or adrenal fatigue(there is no "medical" treatment for adrenal fatigue) so that is why I want to take adrenosurge to help the adrenal fatigue

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Things with pregnenolone work generally like this: you start taking it in sufficient amounts, it flows to cortisol and increases metabolism of cortisol which increases metabolism of thyroid hormones. So with your thyroid being low, pregnenolone may bring it even lower because it would demand more thyroid which your gland may or may not supply. Still, increased metabolism of thyroid in general diminishes hypothyroid symptoms but affects everything else. Therefore, talk to your doctor about, that is my only advice :)

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Things with pregnenolone work generally like this: you start taking it in sufficient amounts, it flows to cortisol and increases metabolism of cortisol which increases metabolism of thyroid hormones. So with your thyroid being low, pregnenolone may bring it even lower because it would demand more thyroid which your gland may or may not supply. Still, increased metabolism of thyroid in general diminishes hypothyroid symptoms but affects everything else. Therefore, talk to your doctor about, that is my only advice :)
Thanks for the info

feather319

feather319

Awards
I really like adrenosurge. I tried pregnenolone but didn't notice any difference with or without it. I tried Revamp prior to adrenosurge and feel the adrenosurge is much better. I also added a raw adrenal extract which I find gives me a ton of energy. And TMG also helps. Keep us updated on your progress. I'd like to know if the B5 addition helps.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
The Nutricology Pregnenolone works, anything else that is not in a lipid matrix doesn't. Also, you may have to take more than 100mg to get benefit. I am currently at much more than that.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really like adrenosurge. I tried pregnenolone but didn't notice any difference with or without it. I tried Revamp prior to adrenosurge and feel the adrenosurge is much better. I also added a raw adrenal extract which I find gives me a ton of energy. And TMG also helps. Keep us updated on your progress. I'd like to know if the B5 addition helps.
It may be a little bit I before I get it, because I don't have money but if I get I will be sure to let you guys know how it is working

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey is there any discount codes? money is really right for me right now. Thanks!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think SOCIAL is still a discount code at Orbit. It's 10% off.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just saw a new one drop as well for 12% off at Orbit. HEART12 :D

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you all very much. Is there anything for nutraplanet? Becuase im close to getting some nutrabucks :)

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
President's Day is Monday. They may come up with something as they have traditionally in the past.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bought some last night will be posting on how it works really soon. Im just waiting for it yo come it the mail.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the support, brother! Enjoy it!
Ya no problem I love BPS they aren't afraid of being different and trying new and revolutionary ingredients and the support on this forum is great. During my elimistane(great product by the way) log they answered all my question, even my really dumb ones, and were nothing but helpful and encouraging.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya no problem I love BPS they aren't afraid of being different and trying new and revolutionary ingredients and the support on this forum is great. During my elimistane(great product by the way) log they answered all my question, even my really dumb ones, and were nothing but helpful and encouraging.
Glad to hear that! I love Matt's (dsade) formulations :)

Elimistane is awesome, IMO. I love that it isn't just Arimistane, and like you said they are trying out new ingredients as well.

I'm finishing off a bottle of AdrenoSurge myself right now, I love the effect I get on my sleep.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to hear that! I love Matt's (dsade) formulations :)

Elimistane is awesome, IMO. I ove that it isn't just Arimistane, and like you dais they are trying out new ingredients as well.

I'm finishing off a bottle of AdrenoSurge myself right now, I love the effect I get on my sleep.
You'll have have to let me know how much stronger your stimulants are when you finish. And did you get a good sense of well being and natural energy like a lot of people are talking about?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'll have have to let me know how much stronger your stimulants are when you finish. And did you get a good sense of well being and natural energy like a lot of people are talking about?
I definitely get the sense of well-being. Natural energy not so much. Of course I work two jobs, LOL.

My stimulant sensitivity is definitely affected, IMO. I love my OL Conqu3r right now, and two caps od Combustion gets me really revved up now!!

I have a pretty high stim tolerance normally, so this helps me out.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Misfit was there anything else thats worth noting?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey so when I get my adrenosurge should I start an actual log in the the logging section or just do it here?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I ordered it from orbit on Thursday and it cost me 25.30 total. It arrived to day. I will be starting on either Monday or Tuesday.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry for not replying before! You could start one in the unsponsored section or here. I think either is fine if you don't want to start a new thread.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry for not replying before! You could start one in the unsponsored section or here. I think either is fine if you don't want to start a new thread.
Ok I guess ill leave it here

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sub'd for sure

Fellow stim junkie here.

Was on Reset-AD and Revamp for 7 years (?) Lol

Took it with morning stims and loved it Well, it's all dried up and I stocked up a year ago. Time to try something new.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I changed my mind I wont be starting on Monday or Tuesday. I just didn't want to wait. So I took my first pill this morning. I'm excited to see what will happen

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I changed my mind I wont be starting on Monday or Tuesday. I just didn't want to wait. So I took my first pill this morning. I'm excited to see what will happen
Keep us posted pm ease and no hype needed ;)

If it's bunk it's bunk

Good luck brother

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep us posted pm ease and no hype needed ;)

If it's bunk it's bunk

Good luck brother
Dont worry Im 100% honest with my reviews. If its awesome ill let you know. if its not ill let you know that I didn't like it. But with an ingredient profile like this and good company like BPS i think it will be good

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey this maybe a dumb question, I don't remember seeing it on the bottle, but should it be taken on an empty stomach or with food.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey this maybe a dumb question, I don't remember seeing it on the bottle, but should it be taken on an empty stomach or with food.
Shoudnt matter but I would guess that a SUPP like this would be slightly more potent without food (this is not a stim but I applied that principle here given the ingredients). I could be wrong.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Thanks for the support

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Bought some last night will be posting on how it works really soon. Im just waiting for it yo come it the mail.
Thanks for the support brother! Cant wait for the review.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
does not matter whatsoever! I take it in the morning and at night!

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
does not matter whatsoever! I take it in the morning and at night!
Thanks for letting me know. I have always liked the BPS reps on this forum. You guys have been nothing but helpful. I also loved elimistane. The ingredient profiles of all of your guys product look great including adrenosurge, that is why I am so excited to see how it will work :)!!! The only thing I can say is I wish you had a preworkout but I've been told its in the works;-)!!!!!

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Thanks for letting me know. I have always liked the BPS reps on this forum. You guys have been nothing but helpful. I also loved elimistane. The ingredient profiles of all of your guys product look great including adrenosurge, that is why I am so excited to see how it will work :)!!! The only thing I can say is I wish you had a preworkout but I've been told its in the works;-)!!!!!
Thanks a ton for the kind words brother and we at BPS seriously thank you for your support! And yes a preworkout is in the works!

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks a ton for the kind words brother and we at BPS seriously thank you for your support! And yes a preworkout is in the works!
Ya no problem for the kind words. I will always be willing to support a supplement company who is honest, tries to answer every question they can, helpful, tries to put the best ingredients into their products they can, and are willing to try new and revolutionary ingredients(for example E. Cottonii Extract in elimistane).

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing note worthy yet other than some very interesting tasting burps. Like its not the worst tasting thing ever and doesn't last very long but the taste is VERY different.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Nothing note worthy yet other than some very interesting tasting burps. Like its not the worst tasting thing ever and doesn't last very long but the taste is VERY different.
Never had that problem! Have you started eating anything odd?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No. I eat the same things pretty much year round because I how busy I'm all the time. I just dont really have time to change things

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
No. I eat the same things pretty much year round because I how busy I'm all the time. I just dont really have time to change things
hmmm, your the first to have that happen, maybe its just coincidence.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't want to mention it earlier because i thought it might have been bad luck but after three days of not falling asleep and waking up a lot and having insane dreams. I don't think this is a coincidence because I have read of other having the same issue but they fix it by dosing it around 4-5 so I will do the same. I have had no withdrawals from stopping all stimulant use, which I do contribute to adrenosurge. Last time I tried going cold turkey sucked but no symptoms at all so far its been 3 days(which is when it hit me hard last time so we will see). I hope there is more to come form this :)!!!