CEE

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Ok I decided to jump on this CEE thing and bought 250g from Stryder. Now my qestion is this: how do you measure out your dosage? I know it's supposed to be grams but I don't have a scale so... Any ideas?

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
1/4 tsp= 550mg.

1tsp= 2200mg!!!!!!!!!!!

thats from 1-fast CEE label. i dont know if stryder CEE has different density.

50joe

Awards
  • Established
teaspoon.
When i used to get bulk Cr monohydrate it was 1teaspoon was roughly 5gm. The CEE is more powdery, guess thats why.

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
CEE from nutraplanet

1/2 tsp (level) - 1.17g

just weighed some. I have noticed that stryders CEE is clumpier and dryer than the CEE i got from 1fast400, so their masses might be different as well.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
teaspoon.
When i used to get bulk Cr monohydrate it was 1teaspoon was roughly 5gm. The CEE is more powdery, guess thats why.
Yes, creatine mono is to CEE as salt is to flour...in terms of weight proportions I mean :D

Newb017

Banned
Awards
teaspoon or tablespoon?
ya, teaspoon, cee is much "fluffier" i guess, very light and powdery, for some reason everybody (at least on bb.com, and even on my cex bottle) thought 1/2 teaspoon was like 3 grams, thank god i got my scale and new better!

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
CEE from nutraplanet

1/2 tsp (level) - 1.17g

just weighed some. I have noticed that stryders CEE is clumpier and dryer than the CEE i got from 1fast400, so their masses might be different as well.
Thanks man

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Ok. I am drinking byle. Stryder sold me powdered byle. J/K Stryder. This is the nastiest thing I have ever drank. I heard citric acid and what else? I just downed my PWO protein that had some grape juice/ Subsatnce Grape whey, some unflavored whey and CEE. Grape byle is what I got.

Newb017

Banned
Awards
just take it like a shot, and have a chaser in hand

50joe

Awards
  • Established
After making the mistake of mixing the CEE in with my regular PWO shake, I now just take it separatly after i down the shake. i have one glass with the CEE/water mix and another with just water in it. If i drink the CEE, then go right to the regular water it isnt bad at all.

But yeah mixing with the other stuff... i could barely choke it down w/o gagging

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Ok. I'll try the shot way in the A.M. Thanks

Newb017

Banned
Awards
if you have gatorade powder that'll help a bit, but ya, just put it in an ounce or two of water, then drink a bit of juice/gatorade/water, leave it in your mouth, hit the cee, and follow with more of whatever you started with, pretty efficient and gettin it past your tongue

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I have some CEE but I haven't started it yet. I tasted it out of curiousity, and I would say you nailed it with the bile description.

Good news: I heard it goes down well with grapefruit juice. Seems logical based on the taste of each.

Mancolt

Awards
I mix mine with about 16 - 20 ounces of Lemon Lime Gatorade. Its pretty bearable...gives the Gatorade an added 'punch'.

diminuendo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
citrulline malate is a great mixer, and aint that just convenient...Dim

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
everyone is talking about powder, hhow about CEE in pill form ?? from avant??
any feed back

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
everyone is talking about powder, hhow about CEE in pill form ?? from avant??
any feed back
Heard some great feedback about CET, check Custom...Im sure Xceed will be good too, I use powder for as much as I can becuase its so damn cheap and Im so damn poor....

O14

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I miss the taste.

Like licking a battery