Osta shred + vital labs Anafuse or follidrone thoughts?

b8audis4

Awards
I am ordering tonight I would just like to know if this vital labs Anafuse is all under dosed since it's a blend has anybody seen results ?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
There's some logs up for anafuse in the supplements logs section. They seem to be liking it and getting good results. Anafuse is a pretty awesome product in my opinion. Are you ordering your supps from strong supplement shop?

The monk60

The monk60

Awards
In two weeks I'll be starting the Osta Shred and Anafuse myself.
I've been just in maintenance mode for about 3 months now.
Time to kick it again.
Good luck!

NAZ

NAZ

Awards
Just ordered ostashred and anafuse. Looking forward to the stack

jparker81

Awards
thinking bout trying same thing stacking ostra shred & anaufuse.. any thoughts on this

The monk60

The monk60

Awards
thinking bout trying same thing stacking ostra shred & anaufuse.. any thoughts on this
I did Osta last year just to check it out and gained five solid that stayed with me while the old waist decreased a pants size. I'm stereotypically a hard gainer.
They say this with Anafuse is really good. I went ahead and started this morning, takes a week or so, at least for me, to start feeling it. First time with Anafuse, but I'm hoping for good things...
Good luck!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah guys on me your log links and I'll be sure to follow along ;)

The monk60

The monk60

Awards
Yeah guys on me your log links and I'll be sure to follow along ;)
Well, this may get me laughed off the forum, but I promised one of my boys just getting into this I would do his new set of Body Beast with him. I figured what the heck, three months of old school dumb bells and body weight stuff...I'll run some new school supps during and see what shakes out. I usually do 4 days a week so 6 will be interesting.
I am keeping the bar for deadlifts...gotta have my deads tho. And probably gonna tweak it a bit for him too - put some sets in on chest and arms not in those DVDs. We are gonna learn those upside down pull-ups (not sure what they are called) he watched Plitt do on a video and add those in. I'm not a bar champ so that should be interesting...or expensive if an emergency room gets involved ha.
So basically our routine is gonna be a kicked up Body Beast. My son has a stocky build so he would turn out more like Kalev than me. He's 18 so it's just protein, the right food and creatine. The old man though needs all the help he can get.
I'll try to log, never done it before, but I am glad I stumbled onto AM. I love this site and everyone is inspiring and motivating.

mfarmy13

Awards
dont mean to jack your thread man, but just got a bottle of osta-shred in and the dosing says 1 cap in the am with food and than 1 cap 6-8 hours later with food, so my question, is there any advantage to dosing like that? Ostarine has a half-life of 23.8 hours so why not just take the full dose in the AM with food?

Joepower

Joepower

Awards
dont mean to jack your thread man, but just got a bottle of osta-shred in and the dosing says 1 cap in the am with food and than 1 cap 6-8 hours later with food, so my question, is there any advantage to dosing like that? Ostarine has a half-life of 23.8 hours so why not just take the full dose in the AM with food?
I think the logic here is that ostarine has a 24 half life, but arimistane doesn't. I haven't been able to find any info on the arimistane half life, but I am assuming it is somewhere around 6 hours based on other dheas.

If you are splitting your dosages up, as long as you take them the same time every day you will have 25mg of osta active at least, which is most likely your goal. Splitting the dosages up allows you to accommodate for the the arimistane half life.

mfarmy13

Awards
haha yeah i figured thats what the whole dosage protocol was about. I've been taken it roughly at 10am and 6pm so theres always 25mg of ostarine flowing in the body

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Isnt anafuse a natural anabolic?

The monk60

The monk60

Awards
Ok, forgot bout this thread...jump back in.

Been doing Ostashred and Anafuse little over two weeks now. First time with these products.
Man I am digging this! Only two weeks and fuller, muscles feeling pumped constantly.
Strength up, endurance up...whole nine yards.
Ordered some AminoIV for intraworkout...noticed I'm thirsty as a horse now in the middle.
(I tried a sample of IV last week and it hit the spot during and post)
Can't say specifically which supp is causing what, but the two together are solid.
Can't wait to see how it rocks a month in.

This AM newbie recommends!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, forgot bout this thread...jump back in. Been doing Ostashred and Anafuse little over two weeks now. First time with these products. Man I am digging this! Only two weeks and fuller, muscles feeling pumped constantly. Strength up, endurance up...whole nine yards. Ordered some AminoIV for intraworkout...noticed I'm thirsty as a horse now in the middle. (I tried a sample of IV last week and it hit the spot during and post) Can't say specifically which supp is causing what, but the two together are solid. Can't wait to see how it rocks a month in. This AM newbie recommends!
sweet man. Glad you're enjoying it. Keep us updated when you remember ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Olympus Labs UK 10
CorpKiller Anabolics 1
Anabolics 14
Tank999 Supplement Auction 0
Supplements 13