AI and Cortisol Reducer

max d

Awards
  • Established
Hey gang, researching some supplements to help look shredded this summer...on a budget. I was trying to find a place to buy bulk Arimistane since all the products that contain it are somewhat pricey. Since its a legal OTC product can anyone source it? Ive used research chem AIs before and it was hit or miss on the product and also quite expensive too. So, does anyone have any suggestions on cheap supps to help lower estrogen and reduce cortisol? I want to run a product for a couple months this summer to stay dried up.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey gang, researching some supplements to help look shredded this summer...on a budget. I was trying to find a place to buy bulk Arimistane since all the products that contain it are somewhat pricey. Since its a legal OTC product can anyone source it? Ive used research chem AIs before and it was hit or miss on the product and also quite expensive too. So, does anyone have any suggestions on cheap supps to help lower estrogen and reduce cortisol? I want to run a product for a couple months this summer to stay dried up. Thanks in advance for any suggestions!
you could run sns inhibit E and reduce xt. Both will be perfect for what you want. Are you looking to add a fat burner I the mix?

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/reduce-xt-by-serious-nutrition-solutions http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/inhibit-e-by-serious-nutrition-solutions

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Definitely do reduce xt and inhibit e.. Man my workout partner just got bloods back from a 8 week Arimistane run and numbers are horrible... Estrogen actually went up. And he was taking this solo

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you heard about Elimistane? People have had some great results with it. It's not just Arimistane, but also contains Chrysin with a cyclodextrin for better absorption and E. Cottonii ( a type of kelp) that has shown promise.

max d

Awards
  • Established
Definitely do reduce xt and inhibit e.. Man my workout partner just got bloods back from a 8 week Arimistane run and numbers are horrible... Estrogen actually went up. And he was taking this solo
What kind product was he taking that had arimistane and was he in PCT? or was it some sort of rebound? Sound weird.

max d

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know where I would be able to buy bulk Arimistane?

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Not gonna say the name of the company. But it was a Arimistane only product. Crazy thing is he leaned out and had less water weight but numbers don't lie.. Looked leaner but estrogen went up.. Wasn't in pct he just ran it to see what it could do

max d

Awards
  • Established
Only reason im asking is that I have heard that the new erase doesnt have arimistane and is less potent as an OTC AI. I am a little turned off by your buddy's expereince for running arimistane solo as thats what I was looking to do...

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Like I said don't get me wrong.. It did lean and Harding him up but the numbers were off.. I don't get it lol

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only reason im asking is that I have heard that the new erase doesnt have arimistane and is less potent as an OTC AI. I am a little turned off by your buddy's expereince for running arimistane solo as thats what I was looking to do...
don't believe everything you here ;) I like arimistane but others argue it's a very poor ai and better for cortisol. Which is why I recommended the new inhibit e. Your goal is lower estrogen and cortisol correct?

max d

Awards
  • Established
don't believe everything you here ;) I like arimistane but others argue it's a very poor ai and better for cortisol. Which is why I recommended the new inhibit e. Your goal is lower estrogen and cortisol correct?
Yeszir! Thanks for the suggestions. Ill prob go with inhibit e or the new erase...or both. i did want to see if I could find a bulk source of arimistane to pinch some pennies but I dont want to buy shady crap from China. Looks like Ill just have to pay the $30 for a bottle. Thanks again!

Swolljaboi

Awards
Elimistane is nice. Taking it with Ostarine it is hardening me up real nice and helping to control estrogen.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look into Alphadex by Myokem, sounds like it's what you're looking for! https://myokem.com/product/alphadex
We also have an opportunity to win a bottle in the company promo section, give it a look!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The new erase is much improved over the old. As others said, just because users didn't get the same "drying out" effect doesn't mean it's less effective. Diuresis =/= better product

max d

Awards
  • Established
The new erase is much improved over the old. As others said, just because users didn't get the same "drying out" effect doesn't mean it's less effective. Diuresis =/= better product
The erase pro is like $55 and inhibit e is about $20... am i missing something

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The erase pro is like $55 and inhibit e is about $20... am i missing something
Erase Pro can be found for less than that. I see it for 40$ iirc. Both formulas are great.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know where I would be able to buy bulk Arimistane?
Check out El1minate by OL. Hopefully that is something close to what you are looking for.

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have a clue what Arimistane half life is?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you looked into Alphamax?

Alphamax uses a full 75mg Arimistane which creates the drying effect. As well it contains 50mg 95% Forskolin which is shown to decrease fat mass and increase lean body mass.

Not to mention full doses of Divanill, L-DOPA, Vitamin D3 and Zinc so you'll have plenty of support for muscle retention. Definitly a great recomp product.

Plus there's a coupon code floating around dropping it to 29.99. The F95 alone is worth almost that.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Elimistane is nice. Taking it with Ostarine it is hardening me up real nice and helping to control estrogen.
Awesome, man! Glad to hear you are enjoying it! Thanks for the support :)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I ordered some inhibit-e tonight but I found a bunch of the Boerhavia Diffusa - Punarnava online. Might buy it as a single ingredeint in bulk instead of paying the $40-$50 for the new erase.
Do they extract for the cortisol control components? That's what makes B. diffusa pricy for us. Anyone can just buy a raw plant for pennies on the dollar, but that plant won't do anything unless it is extracted for active compounds.

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Hey max d! I just talk to another guy that said he bumped his Arimistane up to 150mg a day and that's when things really kicked in! So maybe some people need a lot more than others. I ordered some and going to try myself...

Vivlax17

Awards
First time poster, but I definitely felt more suppressed when running Erase Pro along with ABE (not the restructured new one's). Was there any forum evidence or stories floating around about that or just some bull**** in my head. I was slightly turned off from those two products after, and no I did not have bloods done before or after. Maybe the 75mg of armistane was to high?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First time poster, but I definitely felt more suppressed when running Erase Pro along with ABE (not the restructured new one's). Was there any forum evidence or stories floating around about that or just some bull**** in my head. I was slightly turned off from those two products after, and no I did not have bloods done before or after. Maybe the 75mg of armistane was to high?
The 75mg of Armistane would be the cause.

Dropping the dose to every other day would have been a better option or using Erase.