Anyone know or use any good GABA supplements for HGH/sleep

SteamRollerX

SteamRollerX

Awards
I was wondering if there are more products that promote both sleep and HGH growth with GABA.

I just know of Iron Dream, HGH 191 and HGH by dragon nutrition... anyone know any others?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Growth factor xt my good man. Very solid and doesn't leave you groggy. It has 3-OH-GABA see their write up below.

3-OH-GABA (3-OH-Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid)
- Improved Plasma Growth Hormone Levels*
- More Active & Potent Form of GABA *
- May Help Improve Sleep Quality and Increase Feelings of Relaxation*
- May Lead to Resistance Training Induced Muscular Adaptations (Increases in Lean Muscle from Working Out)*

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/growth-factor-xt-by-sns

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Just started using GFXT last week. I can honestly say that its an interesting beast.

Most sleep aids help a little bit, but GFXT helps a lot! It calms me, but doesn't put me to sleep. But once I'm asleep, I get the deepest sleep of my life. I only slept 4 hours last night, and Ive been awake since 430 AM (clock currently sits at 10PM) and I was running around all day and worked legs at 6 AM with a high volume HIIT training style (DTP leg workout with a few extra things for abs/functionality) and I'm debating if I'm even ready to go to bed yet. You'll feel fantastic with it!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just started using GFXT last week. I can honestly say that its an interesting beast. Most sleep aids help a little bit, but GFXT helps a lot! It calms me, but doesn't put me to sleep. But once I'm asleep, I get the deepest sleep of my life. I only slept 4 hours last night, and Ive been awake since 430 AM (clock currently sits at 10PM) and I was running around all day and worked legs at 6 AM with a high volume HIIT training style (DTP leg workout with a few extra things for abs/functionality) and I'm debating if I'm even ready to go to bed yet. You'll feel fantastic with it!
yeah man. One supplement I really enjoy and I don't feel like I "need" it or get addicted to it either.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
SNS GXT is a good product, along with G8 , both together would be intriguing but might be a bit much

SteamRollerX

SteamRollerX

Awards
Wow... I use SNS Xgels all the time! I didn't know they made an HGH supplement!

Thanks! Gotta try it!!

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Another vote for G8 here.

Just ran a log if your interested?

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Another vote for GXT

So potent I don't even need the full dosage at night and as said above I only use it when I need a good sleep zzzzz

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If you're looking for a product that contains GABA, the Growth Factor XT is one of the top choices.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
g8 is wonderful....i'm not a huge fan of gaba since it seems to keep me awake in decent amounts

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Sleep GH got a sample a while back and took it, dang out like a light. I had to get more, different ones effect people different, I tried ressurect pm and still woke up at 3am but that could be due to other factors. I would go with sleep GH by prime

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Wow... I use SNS Xgels all the time! I didn't know they made an HGH supplement!

Thanks! Gotta try it!!
We sure do :D We appreciate the support brother, save up your SNS labels to earn free product!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're looking for a product that contains GABA, the Growth Factor XT is one of the top choices.
It really is quite the product. Thanks for the feedback

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What are some other good sleep concoctions out there that do not have phenibut?