Multiple Cycle long term stacking questions?

B

BigLank

Awards
Hey Guys,

I am coming off of a two month PA and AlphaMax cycle and am looking for some imput on what cycle to run next and when. I have 2 bottles of Omega T-Force, a two month supply of DAA, two bottles of Elimistane, two bottles of new Inhibit-E, and two bottles of Shred XT, and 3 tubs of Ergonine. Also have two bottles of Rasbery Ketones. My goals are a recomp/fatloss through the summer. my initial plan is to take a month off from test booster and just take the rasberry ketones and continue taking PA. Then starting in March do a two month cycle of the Shred-XT, Elimistane, and PA. Take another month off and then do a two month cycle of Inhibit-E, T-force, PA, and then DAA for two months after that cycle. Suggestions PLease! Thanks guys!

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Looks solid to me my dude. I would suggest adding in some low dosed elimistane or inhibit e in the 2nd month of the DAA. Also, no reason not to go grab lecithin granules to continue PA use since its so cheap.

B

BigLank

Awards
Yeah, I'm def planning on staying on lecithin granules from fearn brand soy lecithin.