Yohimbine-free Fat-Burners

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't think I'm doing well with any of the new fatburners with yohimbine, Rauwolscine or any variation of it, not even Norcodrene or alphamine. Anyone have any suggestions for some that don't contain that ingredient? I'm really looking for energy/appetite suppression as I burn plenty of extra calories with the job I have. Thanks.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I don't think I'm doing well with any of the new fatburners with yohimbine, Rauwolscine or any variation of it, not even Norcodrene or alphamine. Anyone have any suggestions for some that don't contain that ingredient? I'm really looking for energy/appetite suppression as I burn plenty of extra calories with the job I have. Thanks.
I would defiantly try out T2 fat incinerator 100% yohimbine free

t2new-150x150.jpg

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well, I am looking for a stimmed fatburner, like BPS Combustion or MN Accelerant. Just want to see what else is out there that people have used.

T2 looks interesting though.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Well, I am looking for a stimmed fatburner, like BPS Combustion or MN Accelerant. Just want to see what else is out there that people have used. T2 looks interesting though.
You can try this. We just started carrying it but I have not tried it myself yet. Mine is in the mail now.

Attachments

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Here is the profile.

Attachments

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We will have a fat burner out in the next little while that will please people who aren't a fan of Y :)

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just go with Bronkade and caffeine.
This. This is the tried and true stimulant combination for fat loss. Norcodrene, IMO, is the only thing on the market that comes close as a stand alone product - although I haven't tried many products that get praise on here, such as Dexaprine, Level II, etc. - which all get praise for their stimulant/appetite suppressing properties.

E/C isn't flashy or sexy and doesn't come with a shiny label, but there really isn't anything better to stack with it.

I have been looking at M&M's T2 product. I've tried T2 products before and had moderate success - it would be interesting to stack with EC....I haven't seen much in the way of any logs on here though. I would love to see some actual feedback on the results for this product.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you wanted Alphamine or Norcodrene without yohimbe we always have the EU versions. :)

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Trying to avoid the cracked out feeling as well.
Out of all that I've tried (and that's a lot) EC gives me the most energy without the cracked out feeling. To be honest I love how I feel on EC. The non stop wanting to get on my feet and do something feeling and most of all the mental focus is unreal. Bronkade comes in 25mg but you can break them in half really easy. I don't get the jittery feeling either, in fact I take EC before I play golf with some other focus Supps and I can stand over a 5' putt and not flinch. Also it's cheep. For about 20$ you can get a months worth of EC. I recommend it. JMO though.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Out of all that I've tried (and that's a lot) EC gives me the most energy without the cracked out feeling. To be honest I love how I feel on EC. The non stop wanting to get on my feet and do something feeling and most of all the mental focus is unreal. Bronkade comes in 25mg but you can break them in half really easy. I don't get the jittery feeling either, in fact I take EC before I play golf with some other focus Supps and I can stand over a 5' putt and not flinch. Also it's cheep. For about 20$ you can get a months worth of EC. I recommend it. JMO though.
that guaifenesin though.

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
If you wanted Alphamine or Norcodrene without yohimbe we always have the EU versions. :)
Where can I get the Eu version of either Alphamine or Norcodrene?

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend stacking Lipomorph with EC, will be very strong in the fat loss department with basically no sides.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After reading the writeup, why not just get rid of the yohimbine in Norcodrene altogether and use this? Not just in the EU version. It sounds better in every way.
yohimbine works and this may sound weird to you but lots of people actually like the feeling they get while on it. It definetely isn't for everyone with some people hating it and not being able to tolerate it well, bit they aren't everyone. I am not 100% sure but I think the product Synapsin is talking about would be in addittion to the line up and appeal to those who aren't a fan of yohimbine. I don't think yohimbine is going anywhere anytime soon.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
After reading the writeup, why not just get rid of the yohimbine in Norcodrene altogether and use this? Not just in the EU version. It sounds better in every way.
While boldine works for fat loss, you need a higher dose because yohimbine is the most potent alpha 2 antagonist...pretty much in existence. This is also why yohimbine can have more side effects. So it's give and take...really depends what works for you

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards

Yeah, I agree. No frills results...and cheeeeep. So 81mg of asprin is no longer recco'd? You like E HCL or E Sulfate (Primatene vs Bronkaid)? I get 60 Primatene 12.5's for like $9 LOL! I don't do 4hr/4hr/4hr though, just pre-cardio.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I agree. No frills results...and cheeeeep. So 81mg of asprin is no longer recco'd? You like E HCL or E Sulfate (Primatene vs Bronkaid)? I get 60 Primatene 12.5's for like $9 LOL! I don't do 4hr/4hr/4hr though, just pre-cardio.
I do Bronkade preworkout only also. I don't do the aspirin. Norcodrene first thing in the morning.