PES Erase Pro?

momuscle

momuscle

Awards
I bought two bottles of this and Im on week 3...about 20 days in. I did take a week off lifting bc I was on vacation but Im back in the gym now and was curious what I could expect out of this supplement. Im 40 years old natural weight lifter and I know my total test level is fine...it was just over 600 a month ago. I wish it was higher but I know guys that have much lower and still build muscle. I have been lifting weights on a reg basis for 20 years with some breaks here and there bc of injuries etc. I have read that erase pro can or MAY help with puffiness or chest fat etc.
Has anyone else taken this and had any positive results that they believe are from erase pro?

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
erase pro will not help with chest fat, you need to lose overall bodyfat through diet to help with that. by eating in a calorie deficit, while taking Erase Pro should provide great results and set up a good fat loss environment for you, speeding up fat loss and once you lose enough bodyfat you will be able to see Erase pro's hardening and vascularity effects, which is what i have had with it every time i run it. new one takes time to build up. the older versions effects were acute but far from optimal, more acute cosmetic effects. while the newer one is better for joints, maintaining strength to (old one crushed strength), and long term fat loss.

momuscle

momuscle

Awards
Alright thanks. I know at least for me the last place my fat comes off is mid section and chest. My arms look like my Body Fat would be in single digits but Im guessing Im around 15% BF. How low do I have to get to get rid of chest fat you think? Would I see a pretty big difference in losing a couple or down to maybe 12% BF? Im 5 11 1/2 and around 190lbs. I just dont want to lose any weight just BF LOL. Im still like I when I was 20 tho...when I stop lifting I lose weight maybe go down to 185. I can get up to 195 if I eat tons but cant force feed my muscles if you want to look good. I can get stronger but look puffy once I get to 195 imo. I do not have gyno but my nipples seem to be a little pointy unless im cold or I flick em :). Its just chest fat I know but I really dont want to weight 175lbs - its nice to be able to look like you lift weights with a tee shirt on.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nicely said above. But yea i would lose some fat and then you will see the good effects of erase pro. its all in the diet and training style to shred the weight

momuscle

momuscle

Awards
But it's not like I'm a fat ass. Just had my bodyfat taken it's 14%. Only place I can pinch any fat is on side of stomach & little on chest. So the erase pro won't do anything if I'm 14% BF? Same body fat I had at age 20. I weigh the same I did when I was 21 in 1997 but my muscles have a better look than then more separation and dense. I understand diet diet diet food food training sleep etc I've been in the fitness game since the early 90s & actually had a weight set in the 80s in junior high. My question is what should a guy that trains hard eats good 40 years old expect from erase pro? I've heard it's supposed to help give you a harder dryer look? Maybe it takes till the second bottle to see or feel difference? Again my testosterone is fine it's actually higher than it was 5 years ago and last time I had it tested was late in the day on a very stessful day.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But it's not like I'm a fat ass. Just had my bodyfat taken it's 14%. Only place I can pinch any fat is on side of stomach & little on chest. So the erase pro won't do anything if I'm 14% BF? Same body fat I had at age 20. I weigh the same I did when I was 21 in 1997 but my muscles have a better look than then more separation and dense. I understand diet diet diet food food training sleep etc I've been in the fitness game since the early 90s & actually had a weight set in the 80s in junior high. My question is what should a guy that trains hard eats good 40 years old expect from erase pro? I've heard it's supposed to help give you a harder dryer look? Maybe it takes till the second bottle to see or feel difference? Again my testosterone is fine it's actually higher than it was 5 years ago and last time I had it tested was late in the day on a very stessful day.
I've noticed better results with inhibit e but I understand I'm a rep and my comment will be take with a grain of salt. The OG erase was awesome but I didn't notice anything off erase pro.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No it will be effective regardless of body fat percentage. The guys are just stating that the diuretic effects are best noticed when already really lean.

The Abieta in it should help regulate hormonal balance and increase fat loss through effects on PPAR. More info here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/239618-abieta-8-11-a.html

The B. Diffusa has adaptogenic qualities that show improvements in performance, cortisol balance, glucose control and diuretic effects. More info here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/261326-coops-corner-10-a.html

The Uncaria benefits fat loss through blood glucose effects, while also helping with estrogen and joint health. More info here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/239679-uncaria-tomentosa-extract.html

So overall it goes very well as part of a fat loss regiment and does more than just test balance help. Should be beneficial for many through these different effects.

Hope that helps answer questions on what it does and I'll let others chime in with their results as well.

momuscle

momuscle

Awards
Thanks that helps out a lot and it's supposed to do what I bought it for. Maybe I will notice something on my 2nd bottle weeks 5-8. I'm not expecting a TON of change just hoping for a little

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
bolt covered your question, but I wanted to add that I typically saw results going into my second bottle. Erase Pro isn't really a product that you will feel, but you will see results if your training and diet are tuned in with your current goals. It's pretty versatile as well; I've used it for cuts, recomps, and bulks.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bolt covered your question, but I wanted to add that I typically saw results going into my second bottle. Erase Pro isn't really a product that you will feel, but you will see results if your training and diet are tuned in with your current goals. It's pretty versatile as well; I've used it for cuts, recomps, and bulks.
This was probably my issue as I only ran one bottle.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks that helps out a lot and it's supposed to do what I bought it for. Maybe I will notice something on my 2nd bottle weeks 5-8. I'm not expecting a TON of change just hoping for a little
No problem, hope you get to where you want. Always here to help when needed. :)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely keep us updated on your progress through the second bottle.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
This was probably my issue as I only ran one bottle.
Most people report that the acute leaning/diuretic effects aren't as noticeable through one bottle, but running it the full 8 weeks should yield some favorable results.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Most people report that the acute leaning/diuretic effects aren't as noticeable through one bottle, but running it the full 8 weeks should yield some favorable results.
This.

Even better than a diuretic effect I found this reformulated Epro to be great for helping lose tough bodyfat stores, and the absolute best way to get better vascularity and look ripped is to be lean

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't really know what to expect. The OG erase usually hit me about two weeks I'll keep this in mind next time I run it again!

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Yep, 2 bottles for the new one was ideal for me. but i stretched it out with 3 doing 12 weeks. on it right now acutally plan on going for 12 again alongside abe. loving it. I can say capsules are far more potent than the powder lol i love the flavor of the powder we have here but i much rather stick back to using the caps imported for now

BARKODE

Awards
I'm getting tiny red spots on my body while I'm on Norcodrene, Erase Pro, and Supremacy 2.0. Could it be from Erase Pro or Supremacy?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm getting tiny red spots on my body while I'm on Norcodrene, Erase Pro, and Supremacy 2.0. Could it be from Erase Pro or Supremacy?
It would be hard to tell what the cause is from without seeing it in person or knowing how long you've been running each product.

BARKODE

Awards
It would be hard to tell what the cause is from without seeing it in person or knowing how long you've been running each product.
Almost done with the second bottles of each product. I believe it's from Supremacy having increased test? It's not really acne as it goes away after 6 hours or so.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Almost done with the second bottles of each product. I believe it's from Supremacy having increased test? It's not really acne as it goes away after 6 hours or so.
I've never heard of this. Is it like a rash or hives?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Sounds more like an allergic reaction

momuscle

momuscle

Awards
Definitely keep us updated on your progress through the second bottle.
Will keep you updated and check back in here in a few weeks! Thanks for the info guys! This is a great place to ask these kind of questions.