What's in your pantry?

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
image.jpg

I was just cleaning out my pantry to make room for Ergonine and pushing stuff it will replace to the back. This is what I have in the upstairs pantry. I have more protein in the basement and some preworkout and BCAAs in my desk at work just in case. I think I may have a problem. Lol

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Should I bust out my PES stack picture...
Yep

image-3793691112.jpg

I should get all of my non-PES in a shot too lol
My newly added Ergonine :)
X-gels, X-factor, Magnitropin, CL orange triad and Oximega,
COR whey, OxyElite pritein..

I may have a problem too

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I decided to make a list of what I have on hand the other day so I don't purchase something I don't need. I will type it out later, about to hit some legs.

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
Yep

View attachment 113808

I may have a problem too
I need to stock up apparently. Some more HV, E-Pro, Alphamine, and Amino IV.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Yep

I may have a problem too
my stash sounds pretty much the same lol. my problem is possibly just about the same haha

old pic

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
my stash sounds pretty much the same lol. my problem is possibly just about the same haha
I feel like keeping my empties and building a fort

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
sold quite a few of them during the peak of the ban but still went through a good 20+ tubs or so.

LEATHERFACE92

Banned
Awards
sold quite a few of them during the peak of the ban but still went through a good 20+ tubs or so.
have you found something good as craze? because alphamine or anything like this are not even close

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
have you found something good as craze? because alphamine or anything like this are not even close
nope. for obvious reasons, i don't think you will be able to ;) AMP Citrate pre's or harder to find 1,3 Dmma pre's would be your best bet. but even then some AMP products are using bad amp, or DMBA a synthetic variant of it. lately i have been using frenzy with HV once a week with Alphamine on all the other days to not build tolerance to it which works very well. but there making a new version soon as posted on predator, so sit tight lol. but even then Pes are making a new pre which at least you won't be rolling the dice taking unknown substances for an epic workout

LEATHERFACE92

Banned
Awards
nope. for obvious reasons, i don't think you will be able to ;) AMP Citrate pre's or harder to find 1,3 Dmma pre's would be your best bet. but even then some AMP products are using bad amp, or DMBA a synthetic variant of it. lately i have been using frenzy with HV once a week with Alphamine on all the other days to not build tolerance to it which works very well. but there making a new version soon as posted on predator, so sit tight lol. but even then Pes are making a new pre which at least you won't be rolling the dice taking unknown substances for an epic workout
Ok thanks, I also use frenzy, hit or miss most of the time, same for you ? I will look for the new pes and the new craze

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL, you guys are nuts! I thought I had a stash but these are on another level.

djwolford

djwolford

Awards

Nothing too fancy. I have a couple of pwo, protein and bcaa items not pictured because they're in a small work stash.

Pro tip- 1,3 DMAA can still be bought in bulk for research purposes if any of you have some lab rats that need to get geeked up.

TheKing7

Awards
Here is most of my dog's ph stash minus a few things. Plus he got a few tubs of protein, creatine and preworkouts.

Attachments

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Mines a little messy. Too many Daily sups. They don't sit in one place too long.

IMG_1168.JPG

FlyJay

Awards
Just something I started a few weeks ago. Muscle Feast Pumped Raw is also part of this, just not shown in this pic.

natty stack copy.jpeg

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
This thread just made me jealous. Damn .... some of you guys got some serious stashes goin on ;)

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Supplement Heaven going on in here!

TheKing7

Awards
Yes, F**king strong, meant to be SD, but more like M1T. Never able to finish cycle due to sides
Haha awesome **** man. The question mark was supposed to be a shocked face, but it didn't quite work out the way i thought it would.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't have the counter room for my stash haha. Especially if i add in protein.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
How does diablo compare to alphamine?
I honestly really enjoyed it allot, loved the electric lime flavour a ton. haven't had it in months, enjoying US Alphamine right now. but the energy and appetite suppression were the biggest things i enjoyed on it, rather than direct fat loss like alphamine. but the profile is pretty good and i do plan on trying the pineapple one they made sometime

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I honestly really enjoyed it allot, loved the electric lime flavour a ton. haven't had it in months, enjoying US Alphamine right now. but the energy and appetite suppression were the biggest things i enjoyed on it, rather than direct fat loss like alphamine. but the profile is pretty good and i do plan on trying the pineapple one they made sometime
Got me a tub of pineapple to keep at my work desk for breakfast each morning haha, hoping on good appetite suppression.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will have to gather up all my stuff, as my wife is always telling me, "you have supplements every where"

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just tried the PES protein for the first time this week, it is really good! I may have to get a stash of that!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I just tried the PES protein for the first time this week, it is really good! I may have to get a stash of that!
Which did you grab?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I got the Blonde

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
All your guys' stashes are freaking huge. I thought I had a lot with 3tubs protein, 2aminos, and OT.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
djwolford

djwolford

Awards
Not sure how some people do it lol
Mine isn't that huge, but has been substantially bigger in the past. Win a few promos, get a few hookups, buy some things to try, and all of a sudden you have way more than you need. Also, I don't use too many supps regularly so they tend to pile after a while. It takes me almost two months to use a 30 serv pre, for example. Buy one a month for a few months and you'll have five or six stack up in no time. Keep it up and you end up with like 20.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OK first off I must say "My Name is ROCKET and I am a Supplement Junkie"

Stash 2002

Store (600x800).jpg

Stash 2003

Supplements 002 (800x600).jpg

I Took This Pic Today

Supplements 020115 (800x598).jpg

Than I realized I forgot a whole shelf in the pantry, where could I fit all this crap ??

Supplements Stairs (2) (598x800).jpg

Took me like a whole hour to get it all out and than put it away !! But it was fun, like a kid playing with his toys!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I like to keep mine spaced out. All in one place is bound to make the wife upset. Not the supps themselves just the sheer amount lol.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Wow some big stashes in here. Most of my stuff is SNS with a few NOW bottles lying around

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I forgot to include my cases of Bars !

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tried to pull the good stuff up front. :D
(PES Select not included)

image-3953170656.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Come on guys and Girls, Show us yours!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not going to group all my stuff together, but i have multiple cabinets filed. Maybe I'll post a pic this weekend.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm not going to group all my stuff together, but i have multiple cabinets filed. Maybe I'll post a pic this weekend.
I think it took me about an hour to round my all up. After I saw it I thought, no wonder the wife give me a hard time!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shocked to see no Core or ANS in everyone's stash!!!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've got some Diablo and Ritual around :)
Electric lime is amazing
It is very yummy! Heard they came out with a new Fruit Fusion flavor for Ritual.. excited to try that.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
From pantry

image-3091915506.jpg

Afi140

Afi140