Suggestions on stacking CLA and green tea extract?

IvanLifts92

Awards
Never used cla or green tea extract pills before, so some suggestions would be useful. I took 3 cla pills with 3 of my meals yesterday to start it off which was also a non training day. When and how many green tea extract pills could I throw in there? I also was going to start taking some L arginine prior to training. I also want to know if using pre workout woukd be ok with all these supps along with some animal pak vitamins.

Main goal as of now is trimming fat down while trying to increase and/or maintain strength and size. I also drink scivation xtend during workouts.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Never used cla or green tea extract pills before, so some suggestions would be useful. I took 3 cla pills with 3 of my meals yesterday to start it off which was also a non training day. When and how many green tea extract pills could I throw in there? I also was going to start taking some L arginine prior to training. I also want to know if using pre workout woukd be ok with all these supps along with some animal pak vitamins. Main goal as of now is trimming fat down while trying to increase and/or maintain strength and size. I also drink scivation xtend during workouts.
I have to ask first if this is serious.

Arginine is fairly useless on its own and CLA is questionable.

Do you have a budget ti try other suggestions for preworkouts or fatburners?

IvanLifts92

Awards
Yes its serious. I have used stuff like oxy elite pro and lean xtreme in the past. I am just adding in these things for a little help, i mainly rely on my eating and training. Lean xtreme was great but hair on my body got longer and thicker in less than 2 weeks all of a sudden which some people said it could be that the forskholi in the product may have boosted my test. Which i wasn't very fond of. I had another thread on that topic. What other things were you going to suggest? Ps I am sensitive to stimulants.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Yes its serious. I have used stuff like oxy elite pro and lean xtreme in the past. I am just adding in these things for a little help, i mainly rely on my eating and training. Lean xtreme was great but hair on my body got longer and thicker in less than 2 weeks all of a sudden which some people said it could be that the forskholi in the product may have boosted my test. Which i wasn't very fond of. I had another thread on that topic. What other things were you going to suggest? Ps I am sensitive to stimulants.
If you are stim-sensitive you could look into SNS Raspberry Ketones, PES AT2, or a single scoop of something like Alphamine.

I like GDA's such as Recompadrol (which i believe it on a big sale today) EBF Inc

If your diet and training are on point you are in great shape for this though.
I have never heard feedback on hair grieth from a strait Forskolin product, one of the best non-stim options is a good Sabinsa 95% Forskolin extract

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
100% drop the arginine though.

If you want a single ingredient before a workout opt for Citrulline or Agmatine.
Or a non-stim all inclusive pre like PES High Volume

IvanLifts92

Awards
Why do you suggest dropping the arginine completely? I was just looking to get some better pumps or a bit of placebo. The thing is i am not super sensitive to natural caffeine from tea or coffee. I abused pre workout powders a few years ago until one day i felt like i couldnt breathe and got dizzy after warmup sets let alone working sets for various exercises. Specifically on n.o.explode. After that day, every pre workout i tried even after months of taking time off had the same effect on me no matter how small the dose was. This was in 2012. I have not touched any pre workout powder for almost 3 years because of that. I got a few samples of The Curse that i thought about trying out.

Then again i dont want to be in the situation i was in those other times where i would be in the gym wishing i didnt take anything. To the point where i cant even do an efficient warm up without my chest feeling like its being crushed.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Why do you suggest dropping the arginine completely? I was just looking to get some better pumps or a bit of placebo. The thing is i am not super sensitive to natural caffeine from tea or coffee. I abused pre workout powders a few years ago until one day i felt like i couldnt breathe and got dizzy after warmup sets let alone working sets for various exercises. Specifically on n.o.explode. After that day, every pre workout i tried even after months of taking time off had the same effect on me no matter how small the dose was. This was in 2012. I have not touched any pre workout powder for almost 3 years because of that. I got a few samples of The Curse that i thought about trying out. Then again i dont want to be in the situation i was in those other times where i would be in the gym wishing i didnt take anything. To the point where i cant even do an efficient warm up without my chest feeling like its being crushed.
Directly supplementing with arginine has been shown to do next to nothing, using something like Citrulline which works along the same metabolic pathway, will actually yield you a lot more arginine in the end and translate to the better pumps/endurance etc.

There are countless write ups and studies for this right here on AM if you search or even google it