Phenibut Experience.... Lets talk about it!

filthyslap

Awards
On Saturday I tried Phenibut for the first time. I first came across the name in a post on this forum. There wasn’t a lot of information in this post. All it really said was that it could help you become more social...Intrigued, I googled it to see what it was all about. (A little history, it was developed by the Soviets for the cosmonauts to keep calm up in space.)

From what I found, Phenibut seemed very interesting. It’s a legal drug(or dietary supplement as its called on Amazon), supposedly safe and reportedly very effective. This seemed great to me. For quite some time, I had been looking for some kind of alternative to alcohol. I was fed up with it ruining the next day with a hangover. I was also fed up with messing up any gains I made in the gym ....But mostly, I was fed up with alcohol ****ing my game up. All too often, I would start a night out strong only to get blown out after getting drunk and losing my wits. I had always wondered what it would be like to lose all inhibitions (like alcohol does), but still maintain a sharp mind (like alcohol doesn’t). Phenibut seemed to be very interesting indeed.

However before I made any decision, I did some research. Phenibut does have some pretty serious risks. For one, it is very addictive. Your body builds a tolerance to it very quickly. So over time you need to take more and more to get the same effect. And once your body gets hooked, you will go through what some describe as pretty severe withdrawal symptoms . Second, some users of Phenibut report having a “hangover” the next day (although this seems to vary between users)..and third, Phenibut intensely magnifies the effects of alcohol as they both affect the same brain receptors..

So after some brief consideration, I weighed the risks versus the rewards, and came to the conclusion that Phenibut was worth at least one try. I clicked the order button.

After the Phenibut arrived, I set aside a Saturday for a full day of gaming..both day and night.

As for the planned dosage, I saw a lot of conflicting information but the Good Looking Loser's Phenibut guide seemed to have the best, most concise info. So I went with his recommendation. Here is a link to his guide:

My Experience

When Saturday came , I pretty much followed the instructions in the link above to a ‘t’. (Although he recommends taking the first dose on an empty stomach, I still ate a huge breakfast)
After about 2 hours, I started to feel the effect. Since I knew I was going to try some day-game, I was initially feeling some anxiety because I usually suck at it. However any apprehension that I may have had completely disappeared. I became, cool, collectedm and in a great mood. I left my house and proceeded to have one of the best day-game experiences that I've ever had (which I detailed in the approach thread).

Afterwards I went home and chilled for a few hours. My plan for the night was to meet some friends at a local pub. However before I went out, I took one more gram..(making 3 total for the day...)
When I got to the party, everyone was still sober and kind of calmly standing around as they normally do at the beginning of social events. Usually in such situations, it takes me a little while to socially acclimatize myself at, but today that was not necessary.. I was effortless able to engage everyone in conversation...I could feel the confidence within me surging.

Now, I won't break down the entire evening blow for blow, but I will say this..., I felt that dude in the movie Limitless..... My mind was sharp, my confidence was high, and I just didn't give a ****. I without a doubt had the single most productive night of gaming that I’ve ever had..ever .. .An example of this: I was able to have a great night-long interaction with a German girl based mostly on strong eye-contact and kino. She spoke no English, and I speak only a little German. However I had escalated it to where I had my hands all over her...and she loved it. I had never, ever been able to make such good use of kino with a girl I had just met ...especially when there was such a strong language barrier. But with Phenibut, I was fearless..and it gave me a little taste of what I am capable of..

Although it was against all the advice I read, I did drink a bit while on the Phenibut. Around 9pm I drank one Becks in the middle of the evening.. and two Guinness’ at the end, right before leaving. I could tell the alcohol seemed to have a stronger effect, but nothing too bad.
I made it home around 3am...however it was a little difficult to sleep. Partly because of the Red Bulls, but also partly because I was floored by what I had just done...It was one of those nights where afterwards, as you lie in bed ... you are just kinda say to yourself “**** yeah..that was a great night”

After Effects

The next morning, I was very surprised. I felt awesome....Not only did I have no hangover, but I was very well rested . It felt like the Phenibut was still working. I was in a good mood and did not feel any of the hangover symptoms described by other people... Actually some people reported feeling a pleasant “afterglow” instead of a hangover..and if I had to describe the feeling, I would say that is what it felt like.
However, I wouldn’t say that I walked away from the experience completely unscathed. Later that day I only had about a liter and half of beer, and I felt way drunker than I normally would have.. Also on Monday, and a bit on Tuesday, I felt something what could be described as “brain fog” or basically I had a really hard time focusing... Other people have reported anxiety..but I didn’t really get that..

Conclusion

So what’s my final verdict?? Definitely give Phenibut a try if you want to give your game a temporary boost . However be responsible about it. Don’t use much alcohol.(and be careful the next day as well) .. Don’t use it anymore than once a week, (or I would say preferably no more than once every 2 weeks). All of the horror stories that I have read seem to involve people who are retarded and abuse it (ie. Taking large doses continuously everyday). .So it seems that if you can be smart about it and avoid addiction, Phenibut can be a very, very beautiful thing.

BTW you can find it at Powdercity.com for 7.25 for 25 g's...
I've done alot of searching and this is the best deal I can find... your welcome.:)

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
intresting i have not heard about this stuff before. good read. will research up on it and give it a try

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your experience was the exact opposite of mine and I wouldn't touch it ever again, but your write up was very good. Thanks for sharing.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Great post OP.
It is a great ingred but needs to be taken only 3 or 4 days a week.
I'd say 3 or 4 days per month, but we are all unique little snowflakes...

The afterglow from my first use of phenibut was SO good, I was in an incredible mood, I remember it vividly and that was probably 10 years ago ..I never had that effect happen ever again, which is common unfortunately.

I've not touched the stuff in years.

Nyrin

Awards
I'll often take 1-2g of phenibut on Sunday night to ensure that I start the week off really refreshed. Consistently gives me a really deep and restful sleep employed this way.

The few times I've tried to use it more often (or consecutively) it hasn't worked well at all -- the tolerance and withdrawal seem to kick in fast and hard.

So it's a sort of "tactical nuke" on the GABA-B receptors for me: great every now and then, but not a regular thing.

Camaro1

Awards
I'd take it a few times a week a no loved the deep sleep...however when I wasn't taking it the night sweats were out of this world

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Use phenibut with caution. It is one of the most powerful OTC compounds I have taken. A couple of grams and I am in a good mood for 24-36 hours. Only use it weekly as tolerance is an issue, and hang over is possible if you take too much. I also take it on Sunday due to pre-work day anxiety.

Works great,but don't be too surprised if it gets banned as with most good things.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Phenibut does nothing for me, but keep in mind it is a GABA agonist. Basicslly, it depresses most cognitive functions.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Phenibut does nothing for me, but keep in mind it is a GABA agonist. Basicslly, it depresses most cognitive functions.
Yes it is a GABA-B agonist however i feel that the calming effects delivered by phenibut can actually help cognitive function.

Interesting paradox.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I take it a couple hours before I play golf to allow the thermo effect to wear off. This is the only time I ever take the stuff.

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
used it at partys years ago (not with alcohol) and I got so damn social and wanted to hug everyone lol.. :D

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As someone who enjoys the "recreational" side of things, this thread gives me butterflies when I hear some of your stories.:)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 56
tyga tyga Supplements 16
RIPDanDuchaine Supplements 18
TruthWalker Supplements 23
CEDeoudes59 Supplements 32