Conquer and Conqu3r...

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
So, I have an unopened bottle of each: iForce's Conquer and Olympus Labs Conqu3r (demigod edition).Just ran out of Condense, and I'm looking for my next pre workout.
Which, if either of these, is able to be stacked with HV (High Volume) which I have been enjoying, and also which can be used in conunction with Green Mag and potentially some ALCAR?
Thank you much-Ike.

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't recommend stacking either of these with High Volume. Would give you very high dosages of specific ingredients.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So, I have an unopened bottle of each: iForce's Conquer and Olympus Labs Conqu3r (demigod edition).Just ran out of Condense, and I'm looking for my next pre workout. Which, if either of these, is able to be stacked with HV (High Volume) which I have been enjoying, and also which can be used in conunction with Green Mag and potentially some ALCAR? Thank you much-Ike.
Honestly I wouldn't combine HV with either of them until trying all of them independently, and even still it can be more risk than reward. Both are heavy in pump agents and all three excel I. Those categories. I haven't tried Iforce Conquer but it's profile has creatine so stacking with green mag would be wasteful. I say try the CONQU3R on its own and add .25-1/2 and scoop to see where you stand as the week goes on. Green Mag is great but VITAL1TY compliments CONQU3R so damn well. I'd leave the ALCAR and Iforce Conquer for another time.

What's the goal your working towards?

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Edited for redundancy. No need to stack ALCAR with CONQU3R though as you would already be getting a gram in there.

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
Honestly I wouldn't combine HV with either of them until trying all of them independently, and even still it can be more risk than reward. Both are heavy in pump agents and all three excel I. Those categories. I haven't tried Iforce Conquer but it's profile has creatine so stacking with green mag would be wasteful. I say try the CONQU3R on its own and add .25-1/2 and scoop to see where you stand as the week goes on. Green Mag is great but VITAL1TY compliments CONQU3R so damn well. I'd leave the ALCAR and Iforce Conquer for another time. What's the goal your working towards?
My goal is to stay lean while retaining muscle. I really don't have much/if any BF% to lose. I cycle carbs (re-feed every 3 days) and just eat good stuff. I drink minimally and I really just want a pre workout that is not too "stimmy". I've had issues with a prominent "come down" from popular pre's such as White Flood by CL.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
My goal is to stay lean while retaining muscle. I really don't have much/if any BF% to lose. I cycle carbs (re-feed every 3 days) and just eat good stuff. I drink minimally and I really just want a pre workout that is not too "stimmy". I've had issues with a prominent "come down" from popular pre's such as White Flood by CL.
In my opinion CONQU3R fits that perfectly. The 200mg caffeine is enough to get me up and rolling, but no over the top feeling. It allows the ergogenics like the COP, amento, citrulline malate, etc. all shine quite well improving endurance and giving that massive pump.

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
So, in short: I want to still be able to use the High Volume in conjunction with a PRE! And I don't want to use green mag if it is potentially harmful in conjunction with either one.
About to buy in and scope out Ergonine, so what works with that?
I've also tried samples of ON "Pre" and I dig it, despite the high caffeine.
Also, I like acute FX, but I have noticed (even with 4 caps) my work outs phase out after about 30 min of solid focus/work.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
If you are dead set on using HV then look for a pwo that is focuses on stims and not pumps. That way you don't have overlap. If you don't want something too stimmy then look into something like App Nut Uncut. Or, just pop a 200mg caffeine tab with your HV

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
have you tried 1 scoop high volume 1 scoop conqu3r yet?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established