Follidrone/viron

Jocaflo

Jocaflo

Awards
Hi

Can anyone share their own experience with Follidron and/or viron? Especially in terms of weight or muscle gain. Thanks in advance.

José.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
I have not taken viron but i have only heard great things, I have had experience with Follidron, For me it put a a little weight not a ton but they key point i like about this product is that it helped me achieve more reps in most if not all of my lifts, strength did go up so i like the stack overall you will see some positive results! of course your diet has to be in check.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Biggest things I noticed with Follidrone were endurance and strength. I needed much less rest between sets and was able to push out a few extra reps.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Follidrone is a nice natural supp that I enjoy especially when stacked with viron. The mood/energy/libido from viron complements follidrone well. I would say it's my second favorite natty stack behind ara and ABE. Here is the viron link to read up on.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/viron-by-black-lion-research

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everyone here is posting great information and right in line with what the majority of users have found. An added benefit is that it is good for you and can improve lipid profiles.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Follidrone is a nice natural supp that I enjoy especially when stacked with viron. The mood/energy/libido from viron complements follidrone well. I would say it's my second favorite natty stack behind ara and ABE. Here is the viron link to read up on. http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/viron-by-black-lion-research
This. And as kisaj mentioned just not a supp for the gym but good for overall health as well.

I'm actually going to start taking follidrone all year. Might take 1-2 breaks within the year. Have not seen any dimish in results running it long term which makes it even much more amazing.