not training

leasky33

Awards
i am not training at the moment, but my diet is going fine 30g's carbs, 157g protein, 127g fat, this changes daily

but i do walk alot, and play indoor bowls up to 3 times a week for 2 hours , up until the outdoor bowls start in the summer, im in the uk by the way

thinking about getting some supplements again and im not to sure what to go for, ran out the fiber caps so i might purchase some more

do i really need bcaa's, not sure if i go for a fat burner again, didn't seem to work or i just never ran it long enough

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What're "bowls"?

leasky33

Awards
losing weight, im just a couple of pounds above my lowest i have been since last year

leasky33

Awards
bowls is a game you play on grass or on a carpet

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
What're "bowls"?
Bowl's normally played by older people is Aus. The aim of the game is to get the heavier black bowl ( it is like a bit out of shape ball that is weighted heavier on one side) close to the jack (little white bowl) very low impact game...goes well with a beer and a warm summer evening.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
losing weight, im just a couple of pounds above my lowest i have been since last year
Then your best supplement would be working out! Haha, not trying to be a dick, but I think if you started training again and your diet is in check you could easily shed a few pounds without having to add any supplements. Is there a reason you can't train right now?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alphamine, especially since you aren't participating in resistance training

leasky33

Awards
cant afford to go to a gym at the moment, but will be going in the future as the council are making a new gym not far from me

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is always bodyweight movements. You could also make a sandbag and do quite a few movements with that

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
cant afford to go to a gym at the moment, but will be going in the future as the council are making a new gym not far from me
Gotcha. Well then both alphamine or norcodrene would be good options. Norco would probably help you more with hunger if that's an issue. You may also want to add in forskolin, between 50mg-100mg daily.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would worry more about your diet at first. Eat at a defecit and do what you can to get the heart pumping, whether jogging or brisk walk, just something. Try some bodyweight stuff at home too, push ups, pullups, burpees etc.

leasky33

Awards
cheers all, i tried alphamine before and i like it, i did help a we bit but i didn't run it long enough

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Push ups, sit ups, and jogging are free.

Can't afford gym membership, wants to buy supplements...

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Maintaining or increasing your lean mass is your best bet to lose fat faster, and of course to look better. Muscle tissue will use up a lot of energy to maintain itself even while you sit around.

In my opinion you should do whatever workouts you have equipment for, or pick up a basic kettlebell/dumbells, and keep eating right.

Eating in a deficit and adding burners while not active may lose weight but much of that will be muscle as well, and not help your overall fitness/physique

You could look into Athletix's new Ergonine which has a great formula for maintaining or gaining lean mass. It should help with muscle fullness and hydration while you are cutting as well.

If you still want a burner I would add one, like Alphamine, on top of this. When you get the new gym you can hit the ground running

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I do belong to a gym but one of the best purchases I ever made for at home was a 53# kettlebell. You can do so many exercises it's unbelievable - goblet squats, Russian twists, swings, cleans, jerks, thrusters, lunges, halos, sumo DL high pulls, etc.... Get a jump rope, a kettlebell and a pull up bar and you're golden

leasky33

Awards
i run my diet of my lean mass and it seems to work fine, and im enjoying it, cheers for the info all

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
i am not training at the moment, but my diet is going fine 30g's carbs, 157g protein, 127g fat, this changes daily

but i do walk alot, and play indoor bowls up to 3 times a week for 2 hours , up until the outdoor bowls start in the summer, im in the uk by the way

thinking about getting some supplements again and im not to sure what to go for, ran out the fiber caps so i might purchase some more

do i really need bcaa's, not sure if i go for a fat burner again, didn't seem to work or i just never ran it long enough
You don't necessarily need supplements.. just lower your calorie intake and go for a walk/ jog. its free and you most likely will shed some weight at the same time. If you for sure think you need supplementation, Myokem has a good fat burner called Pyroxamine. Its worth looking into. We also have a BCAA product coming out called mTor.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established

You don't necessarily need supplements.. just lower your calorie intake and go for a walk/ jog. its free and you most likely will shed some weight at the same time. If you for sure think you need supplementation, Myokem has a good fat burner called Pyroxamine. Its worth looking into. We also have a BCAA product coming out called mTor.