ghetto Abyss Unparalleled replacement

dpk33

Banned
Awards
i really liked abyss unparalleled and since i can't find it anywhere, i've decided to make my own "version" of it using different supps. so far this is what i have:

300mg relora

225mg sensoril

100mg l-theanine
250mg GABA
225mg taurine
150mg magnesium chelate
50mg holy basil leaf extract

would this be a comparable replacement or substitute?

the only thing im really missing is 5htp and bioperine and some zing and b vitamins.

DarthGainer

Awards
I was actually thinking of doing the same thing, I'm not sure if its discontinued?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm sure you could make a killer sleep combo just by having GABA, L-Theanine, Ashwagandha, and Relora. Ashwagandha alone makes me sleep great. (and I've used Abyss Unparalleled before, but results may vary)

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm sure you could make a killer sleep combo just by having GABA, L-Theanine, Ashwagandha, and Relora. Ashwagandha alone makes me sleep great. (and I've used Abyss Unparalleled before, but results may vary)
Why not just save money and go with Ashwagandha solo then?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why not just save money and go with Ashwagandha solo then?
That's what I plan on doing from now on (I tried Abyss Unparalleled before I ever got to try Ashwagandha solo)....but it might not be good enough for the OP.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That's what I plan on doing from now on (I tried Abyss Unparalleled before I ever got to try Ashwagandha solo)....but it might not be good enough for the OP.
Oh, haha my bad - I overlooked the username in the first post. I thought you were the OP. :D

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ashwagandha helps me sleep as well. You might check out AdrenoSurge, as it contains Ashwagandha and is helping me sleep pretty well right now.

It also contains Bacopa, Rhodiola and others to help with stim tolerance.

Just a suggestion. I actually haven't priced Ashwagandha solo, so it might just be cheaper to do that. YOu can get a bottle of AdrenoSurge for $21.99 on Nutra.

dpk33

Banned
Awards
would the 5htp and bioperine, zinc and b vitamins make a noticeable impact?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hopefully it wasnt DC'ed, good product from a good brand.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ashwagandha helps me sleep as well. You might check out AdrenoSurge, as it contains Ashwagandha and is helping me sleep pretty well right now.

It also contains Bacopa, Rhodiola and others to help with stim tolerance.

Just a suggestion. I actually haven't priced Ashwagandha solo, so it might just be cheaper to do that. YOu can get a bottle of AdrenoSurge for $21.99 on Nutra.
If you know where to look, you can find ashwagandha in bulk for very cheap. It really depends on what percent extract you want to go with, but i would definitely get one that's standardized for withanolides. The studies I've seen typically use 300mg twice daily of anywhere from a 1.5-5% withanolide extract. I've bought 1.5% extracts from a few reputable sellers, and they've all been EXACTLY the same. They have a very characteristic smell, and they both mix and taste the same. I've found that 300mg twice daily of a 1.5% withanolide extract really helps with stress and anxiety. You can find the 1.5% extract (powder), dosed at 600mg/day for <$0.10, and, if you want to go with the fancy KSM-66 5% ashwagandha, you can get 500mg/day (2 caps) for less than a quarter.

I've found the following to be a great combo for when it's hard to sleep:
3g glycine
1g tryptophan
300mg ashwagandha (1.5% withanolides)
200mg l-theanine
melatonin (however much you need)

dpk33

Banned
Awards
so i've been taking the aforementioned stack for a while, but I feel as if it isn't anywhere close to the original. 5htp and bioperine apparently make a huge difference?

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
abyss just disappeared. and it seems the online reps went with it. been wondering about this product.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
kruzedgar Training Forum 9
Caferacer Training Forum 1
SokVichet Recipes 3
General Chat 33
xtraflossy Supplements 13