Staple supps of 2015

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
So just like it says I wanna know everyone's staple supps they must have year round. There's probably other threads like this but I want just decided to start a new one for the new year. Be specific!

I wanna learn and get some good opinions on staple supps!

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Multi
Vitamin B6 and D
Synthroid (thyroid probs)
Melatonin
These are supps I take every day.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Multi Vitamin B6 and D Synthroid (thyroid probs) Melatonin These are supps I take every day.
I also take melatonin everyday. Read that 5 Mgs before bed peaks GH levels for 150 minutes after consumption and obviously helps sleep. Can't argue with that!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Been waiting to see another staples thread :)

Because Ergonine hits all if mine, and adds even more which improve the effectiveness. 9 ergogenic/myogenic ingredients with a great taste at a great price.
No more need for me to buy bulk staples.

Athletixsports.com to check it out and the write-up, coupon code Driven fir an extra 10% off.

Ferulic acid is a very interesting mew kid on the block, which is proven effective in multiple studies already and I am sure other companies may start copying soon

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
A good Whey (PES,, Scivation, Animal Whey, MT Platinum, Blue Star Whey Smooth / Iso-Smooth)
A Good Creatine at 3-5g on workout days no need to load or cycle (Universal, ON, Cellucor, Allmax, primaforce)
A Good Fishoil at 2-3g EPA/DHA Daily like OxiOmega, NOW Omega 3
A good Multi such as Orange Triad or Animal Pak

I also like to utilize as a staple
Probiotic - Gut Health
Digestive Enzymes - NOW super Enzymes
Vitamin D3 - NOW (5000 IU) since i work inside almost all day.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Been waiting to see another staples thread :) Because Ergonine hits all if mine, and adds even more which improve the effectiveness. 9 ergogenic/myogenic ingredients with a great taste at a great price. No more need for me to buy bulk staples. Athletixsports.com to check it out and the write-up, coupon code Driven fir an extra 10% off. Ferulic acid is a very interesting mew kid on the block, which is proven effective in multiple studies already and I am sure other companies may start copying soon
can you expand more on ferulic acid. Ergogenic sounds like something I should look into!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
A good Whey (PES,, Scivation, Animal Whey, MT Platinum, Blue Star Whey Smooth / Iso-Smooth) A Good Creatine at 3-5g on workout days no need to load or cycle (Universal, ON, Cellucor, Allmax, primaforce) A Good Fishoil at 2-3g EPA/DHA Daily like OxiOmega, NOW Omega 3 A good Multi such as Orange Triad or Animal Pak I also like to utilize as a staple Probiotic - Gut Health Digestive Enzymes - NOW super Enzymes Vitamin D3 - NOW (5000 IU) since i work inside almost all day.
Now that's specific! Thanks for the reply, this deff gives me a ideas on what to add as my staples. Have yet to try Universal but I'd like to!

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Creatine(HCL)
Betaine Anhydrous
Creatine-O-Phosphate
Soy Lecethin
Beta-Alanine
Agmatine
Citrulline
PeptoPro
Gatorade Powder
Metabolic Powder
Recompadrol
Bee Propolis
Active Hexose Correlated Compound
Curcumin(Meriva)
Probiotic
Boron
Vit D

Some are taken only preworkout, some are taken every day.

I want to add more adaptogens and Nootropics too my staples, but $$$.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Multi-Orange Triad

Creatine- Vital1ty

PWO- non-stim CONQU3R (anytime usage and great benefits)

Protein- PES Snikerdoodle and Blondie for cooking and Cor-Whey for drinking

Melatonin-6gs aids sleep some and have found myself having longer deeper sleep periods using it at this dose

Just my always on hand, literally always

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whey( select and pronom until it runs out), coq10, green mag, OT. Stimmed pre is also a staple for me.... Just being honest ;)

The monk60

The monk60

Awards
Orange Triad...imho the best multi.
Protein of course...I go for the sale stuff, no loyalty, but the good stuff I know ain't cut.
However, and you guys may laugh, but before bed I drink some raw milk with GNC Refeed nighttime protein.
Hey sorry, I've dug it a while.
Last year I went with Swanson Creapure Creatine. Same ratios as many others but easier on my skinny wallet.
I ran Blackstone Osta. I liked it pretty well.
I sampled various herbs...macuna, yohimbe, fenugreek (which did not work for me - it can raise estrogen).
I'm now looking at various stacks to tackle soon. Can't do the magical ARA though due to old injuries.
Thanks to new friends here I'm currently checking out HPTA and Volume. Enjoying that and would recommend.
Oh, preworks...currently using Mesomorph and think I'm an addict now.
Tried Defcon, C4 of course and Noxygen. Not bad. Defcon had a good neuro effect.
Actually I think the Meso is still going now which is why I'm rambling...
Good thread!

X

xstayxposix

Awards
Everyday:
CL Orange Triad + Greens
PES Select or Pronom
PES AminoIV or Purple Wraath
SNS Beta-A caps
Athletix Ergonine
CL OxiMega

Preworkout Only:
SNS Focus XT
PES High Volume or Olympus Labs Conquer (Stim Free)

Rotating Monthly:
PES Anabeta Elite
PES Norcodrene
Olympus Labs EPIC
Olympus Labs Ostarine
SNS Inhibit E
SNS Growth Factor XT

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Creatine(HCL) Betaine Anhydrous Creatine-O-Phosphate Soy Lecethin Beta-Alanine Agmatine Citrulline PeptoPro Gatorade Powder Metabolic Powder Recompadrol Bee Propolis Active Hexose Correlated Compound Curcumin(Meriva) Probiotic Boron Vit D Some are taken only preworkout, some are taken every day. I want to add more adaptogens and Nootropics too my staples, but $$$.
this is nice setup! Sort of like mine with whatever big time natty product I'm trying at the time.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Multi-Orange Triad Creatine- Vital1ty PWO- non-stim CONQU3R (anytime usage and great benefits) Protein- PES Snikerdoodle and Blondie for cooking and Cor-Whey for drinking Melatonin-6gs aids sleep some and have found myself having longer deeper sleep periods using it at this dose Just my always on hand, literally always
yet another good setup! OL for the win with you! Lol I love the non stim conquer, good pumps!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Whey( select and pronom until it runs out), coq10, green mag, OT. Stimmed pre is also a staple for me.... Just being honest ;)
deff need some coq10 in my life!!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Orange Triad...imho the best multi. Protein of course...I go for the sale stuff, no loyalty, but the good stuff I know ain't cut. However, and you guys may laugh, but before bed I drink some raw milk with GNC Refeed nighttime protein. Hey sorry, I've dug it a while. Last year I went with Swanson Creapure Creatine. Same ratios as many others but easier on my skinny wallet. I ran Blackstone Osta. I liked it pretty well. I sampled various herbs...macuna, yohimbe, fenugreek (which did not work for me - it can raise estrogen). I'm now looking at various stacks to tackle soon. Can't do the magical ARA though due to old injuries. Thanks to new friends here I'm currently checking out HPTA and Volume. Enjoying that and would recommend. Oh, preworks...currently using Mesomorph and think I'm an addict now. Tried Defcon, C4 of course and Noxygen. Not bad. Defcon had a good neuro effect. Actually I think the Meso is still going now which is why I'm rambling... Good thread!
another detailed setup here! ARA is magical stuff, currently in pct. Going to use hpta at the tail end of the cycle so I'd like to give it two weeks together! Also gonna give osta a solo run. Used it low dosed in my pct for my last cycle.

On a side note I went to buy tribulus at gnc just for libido and bc it was actually cheap :shocker: theh the gnc employee told me I needed to take fenugreek to keep estrogen sides of tribulus under control .. :facepalm: I just walked out.

Anyways you've got some good stuff in there! Getting great ideas from you guys as to what to try as year round staples!

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
this is nice setup! Sort of like mine with whatever big time natty product I'm trying at the time.
Most of those come from RXWhey's All-In so it really is less staples than what the list looks like.

I def do a few natty runs through out the year.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Most of those come from RXWhey's All-In so it really is less staples than what the list looks like. I def do a few natty runs through out the year.
it's good man! I don't use protein surprisingly. I've found that a build more muscle eating two steaks post workout with a half gallon of chocolate milk. These steaks have no fat in them and the milk has over 800 calories , 100 carbs and 42 grams of protein which is solid for my bulking. Does have alot of sugar in it but nothing overwhelming. I'll substitute grilled chicken in every so often as well.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
A good Whey (PES,, Scivation, Animal Whey, MT Platinum, Blue Star Whey Smooth / Iso-Smooth)
A Good Creatine at 3-5g on workout days no need to load or cycle (Universal, ON, Cellucor, Allmax, primaforce)
A Good Fishoil at 2-3g EPA/DHA Daily like OxiOmega, NOW Omega 3
A good Multi such as Orange Triad or Animal Pak

I also like to utilize as a staple
Probiotic - Gut Health
Digestive Enzymes - NOW super Enzymes
Vitamin D3 - NOW (5000 IU) since i work inside almost all day.
Very good list. I don't use Fish, Multi or Probiotics atm, but they are all on the list of supps I will use/have used.

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Athletix Ergonine is literally designed to be the only staple you ever need for athletic performance. If you're after health, obviously MV, fish oil, etc

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Athletix Ergonine is literally designed to be the only staple you ever need for athletic performance. If you're after health, obviously MV, fish oil, etc
looking at it's profile!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Orange Triad - multivitamin
Ergonine
Fish oil
BCAA
probiotic
taurine

slggtstrength

slggtstrength

Awards
Orange Triad + Greens... Only because I like it's taste.
Ergonine for sure will be the best addition.
PES Select.
SNS Focus XT for my preworkout.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
FIsh OIl: NOW Ultra Omega/NOW DHA

Creatine: NOW Creatine

Aminos: Nutrabio Leucine, Taurine, TMG

Recovery: IFN Most Wanted

All Around - GHRP-2+Mod GRF (1-29) or Ipamorelin+CJC MPA

Vitamins: B6, B12, B5, 800-1600iu Vit E, 10,000 Vit D (5,000 PWO)

Minerals: Selenium, Magnesium Lactate Dihydrate, Zinc Gluconate, Potassium Gluconate

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
can you expand more on ferulic acid. Ergogenic sounds like something I should look into!
Absolutely brother sorry you asked this just as I turned in for the night:

"Ferulic Acid
Athletix is bringing you a totally novel, human-proven compound: ferulic acid. Ferulic acid has been known, in the murine model, to jack up exercise capacity [29,30]. Just 30 mg Ferulic Acid a day in well-trained weightlifters is enough to significantly enhance muscle mass, increase strength, and improve recovery[31]. And it does this with a unique mechanism unlike any other compound in ERGONINE, allowing you to hit muscle growth and performance enhancement from all angles.

This is the novel cherry on top of the most complete and proven formula you've ever used."

Initial studies are very promising and I see this popping up in more products in the future.

The full write-up is worth reading, and Ergonine was designed to be the one-product staple foundation.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Emerson makes the best staples....

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
OT
ErgoNine
Protonz
Additional Joint Support
EAA/BCAA

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
- G8 by Finaflex (especially if you don't sleep well)
- Creatine
- A good preworkout drink
- Protein powder (I use Whey after workout and a slower release powder (like Casein) in the evening)
- Some form of BCAA's for recovery

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
I almost forgot Guy health is a staple for me too. Best probiotic out there .

M

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For me....

Actual Staples:
Multivitamin
Fish Oil
Protein Powder (convenience)

Luxury Staples:
Athletix Ergonine (it just has all of them in one supplement)

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Orange Triad - multivitamin Ergonine Fish oil BCAA probiotic taurine
gotta have the taurine. I need some badly . Been getting back pumps from ARA.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Orange Triad + Greens... Only because I like it's taste. Ergonine for sure will be the best addition. PES Select. SNS Focus XT for my preworkout.
ergonine again! More convinced to purchase it.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
FIsh OIl: NOW Ultra Omega/NOW DHA Creatine: NOW Creatine Aminos: Nutrabio Leucine, Taurine, TMG Recovery: IFN Most Wanted All Around - GHRP-2+Mod GRF (1-29) or Ipamorelin+CJC MPA Vitamins: B6, B12, B5, 800-1600iu Vit E, 10,000 Vit D (5,000 PWO) Minerals: Selenium, Magnesium Lactate Dihydrate, Zinc Gluconate, Potassium Gluconate
that's an interesting set of staples right there!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
- G8 by Finaflex (especially if you don't sleep well) - Creatine - A good preworkout drink - Protein powder (I use Whey after workout and a slower release powder (like Casein) in the evening) - Some form of BCAA's for recovery
solid and classic staples with the addition of G8 being a tad different ill have to check it out!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
bout to get ergonine. That's about 8 people!
Lol try checking out our reviews on it if you need any more convincing. Brand new and already getting a big following :)

Tiered pricing to save in bulk, "Driven" for 10% off, less than $1 a day and you wont need a some of your current bulk ingredients anymore

athletixsports.com

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
For me.... Actual Staples: Multivitamin Fish Oil Protein Powder (convenience) Luxury Staples: Athletix Ergonine (it just has all of them in one supplement)
another one for ergonine! That's a solid list tho, I need to get ok my staple game!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Staple supplements? Whey protein (I like MTS). And I guess MyoSynergy. That's all I really need besides a good diet.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i recently wrote for a health and wellness event the top 5 staples

multi vitamin
creatine monohydrate
whey protein
aminos
fish oil

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
Multi
Vit D 10k (eod)
Fishoil
Probiotics
C.O.P
White Pump
GMS
Con-Cret (creatine hcl)
coconut water powder
leucine
whey protein

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
agreed, i take other supplements from time to time but those being the most important imo
Yep for sure. What multi and protein do you use ?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Wordz_Worf Supplements 63
D Supplements 15
S Supplements 25
R Supplements 175
srocco112 Supplements 3