Strength/Pump/Beast Mode

HollingW

Awards
Whats up guys..

24 yrs old 6'1 180 lbs 14% BF

Currently 3 weeks into a cut. Strength staying strong, but I want to sustain as much as possible for 8 more weeks or even take intensity up a notch. . Diet n check of course 40/35/25.

Looking to add a supp for strength and maintaining gains. Added pump w/ training is always a solid plus. Just want to maintain intensity in the gym while carbs/ kcals keep slowly coming down some.....

Usually I would just throw in some ArA, but currently have a nagging lower back injury thing going on, so trying to stay away from the increased inflammation.

I know follidrone/ PA have been getting some solid reviews as of late. But figured I would go ahead and post anyway to get all the options/ opinions.

Thanks for any help.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
For pump and strength High Volume and Conquer both serve good. High volume more for pump and conquer more for an overall pre including focus energy and pump. Good natty anabolics that increase strength include alphamax and Magnitropin. Magnitropin includes epi, which is found in follidrone, Cistanche, which was found in Cistamax, and Paederia foetida which has been shown to increase testosterone and strength.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're bulking and looking for strength and pumps, you should look into AnaBeta Elite and High Volume. You'll notice strength gains, fat loss (recomp), and extreme pumps. If your budget doesn't allow for both, definitely go for AnaBeta Elite. Some people say it increases their appetite but most people I know do not notice this.

HollingW

Awards
Ha I'm currently cutting. Looked into Alphamax, pretty good ingredient list, especially for cutting it looks like. Any advice for dosing? I'm thinking this and conquer to give me any energy/ intensity loss with lower calorie intake.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Ha I'm currently cutting. Looked into Alphamax, pretty good ingredient list, especially for cutting it looks like. Any advice for dosing? I'm thinking this and conquer to give me any energy/ intensity loss with lower calorie intake.
Two products I've taken and very much enjoyed. I would dose the CONQU3R 15-20 minutes pre workout and then the Alphamax either 1 dose preWO and 1 dose pre-bed, or just 1 dose AM and one dose before bed. A preWO dose is recommended but I didn't notice a significant difference relating to that during my run.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I'd recommend the AlphaMax. I am almost finished a 7 week run of it. Strength gains while leaning out. I'm on a cut and getting stronger.

HollingW

Awards
You could add follidrone and ABE for a nice stack. I'm like synapsin- never really get hungry on ABE. You could also get PA for cheap (soy lechitin) and add it in as well. Any stims will help with energy on a cut. Alphamine or norco are my go to. Are you taking anything to aid in fat loss specifically on your cut? http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/follidrone-by-black-lion-research http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/anabeta-elite-by-pes http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/alphamine-by-pes
Nope. Just using the diet right now for fat loss. Might add some alphamine in the morning possibly later on in the cut if I need to. Also forskolin worked great for me last year.

HollingW

Awards
Two products I've taken and very much enjoyed. I would dose the CONQU3R 15-20 minutes pre workout and then the Alphamax either 1 dose preWO and 1 dose pre-bed, or just 1 dose AM and one dose before bed. A preWO dose is recommended but I didn't notice a significant difference relating to that during my run.
8 week run long enough? also did you dose everyday, or just WO days?

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
The Alphamax? Dosed it every day, CONQU3R workout days only. I only ran the Alphamax for 4 weeks as it was part of a logging opportunity but 8 weeks really seems to do people well. In those 4 weeks I was up 6 pounds with some fairly noticeable leaning effects.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yea if your cutting youll have a hard time beating Alphamax as full doses of Arimistane and 95% Forksolin really shine during a cut. The divanill, L-dopa, Vitamin D3, Zinc will also make it easier to maintain more muscle mass and strength.

For pumps i would look into High Volume for non-stim product and conquer for a stim product. If your looking for a high stim pre workout that also provides solid pumps, check out HyperMax as it provides Glycerol, Agmatine and Norvaline for pumps as well as good doses of Beta-Alanine and Choline for performance.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

If you want to pickup some Alphamax you can use my code koi1214 for $5.00 off your entire order. We also offer 1/2 off shipping if you spend $75 as well in addition to the $5 off.
https://www.tgbsupplements.com/p-15565-performax-labs-alphamax.aspx

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Pretty well everything asked for here is covered by Athletix's latest product Ergonine.

Bolstering 9 ergogenic/myogenic ingredients, muscle retention is exactly what you would get while cutting. Enhanced or accelerated growth while eating more.

I know while cutting we lose and miss the pump and muscle fullness; but with properly creatine, TMG, and added hydration ingredients you should be keeping your muscles as full as possible.

This is a newcomer but already piling in great reviews and worth checking out, athletixsports.com has our write up on it as well, direct same day 0.99 shipping if ordered before our countdown timer runs out, and my coupon code to save an extra 10% just went live "Driven"

HollingW

Awards
Thanks for the advice everybody. Should have mentioned but my to to stables during cut:

Creatine mono
Orange Triad multi
Fish oil
BCAA

Think I might go for a run of Alphamax, solid reviews, and they have plenty of reps pushing it. Lol must be doing something right. Might log might not.

Thinking I'll probably add some alphamine toward end if cut before leveling out (calories.)
Thinking I'll Prob pick up conquer for pre WO. I always respond well to Agmatine Sulfate for pumps.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^ good idea with Alphamine, great burner with HICA to preserve lean mass.

Ergonine packs 1.5g per serving as well

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome, tons of people love it on a cut. Keep us updated on how it works for you!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nope. Just using the diet right now for fat loss. Might add some alphamine in the morning possibly later on in the cut if I need to. Also forskolin worked great for me last year.
Alphamine and Alphamax is a GREAT cutting stack. It will help you lean out, while retaining the size you put on prior to cutting.

As far as Alphamax dosing goes, I would suggest with food at first, unless you know F95 doesn't upset your stomach.

Some dose pre workout and the second dose should be pre bed on an empty to somewhat empty stomach. You want to keep doses at least 6 hours apart, so if you train in the evening, taking the first dose in the morning is fine as well. That is actually my dosing protocol.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the advice everybody. Should have mentioned but my to to stables during cut:

Creatine mono
Orange Triad multi
Fish oil
BCAA

Think I might go for a run of Alphamax, solid reviews, and they have plenty of reps pushing it. Lol must be doing something right. Might log might not.

Thinking I'll probably add some alphamine toward end if cut before leveling out (calories.)
Thinking I'll Prob pick up conquer for pre WO. I always respond well to Agmatine Sulfate for pumps.
Good cal with the alphamine. It'll help you lose fat, suppress your appetite, and retain muscle mass.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For pump and strength High Volume and Conquer both serve good. High volume more for pump and conquer more for an overall pre including focus energy and pump. Good natty anabolics that increase strength include alphamax and Magnitropin. Magnitropin includes epi, which is found in follidrone, Cistanche, which was found in Cistamax, and Paederia foetida which has been shown to increase testosterone and strength.
Conquer + xgels.

HollingW

Awards
Thanks for all the advice. I think I'm going to stretch the cut out a little more. Probably a 10-12 week cut, depending on where I am bf% wise w/ 4 week recovery/ maintenance at the end to bring muscle fullness back, and let body recover. Thinking both alphamine/alphamax are going to fit nicely somewhere in this 14 weeks.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for all the advice. I think I'm going to stretch the cut out a little more. Probably a 10-12 week cut, depending on where I am bf% wise w/ 4 week recovery/ maintenance at the end to bring muscle fullness back, and let body recover. Thinking both alphamine/alphamax are going to fit nicely somewhere in this 14 weeks.
Good choice! Good luck with your cut.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alphamax and alphamine is a great combo. I suggest Raspberry Lemonade, it's the most awesome flavor of alphamine.