DS Craze coming back

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just saw via Predator Nutrition that a new version of Craze will be coming out in 2015. Not sure it will be released in the US but thought it was noteworthy that they would come back with a new version using the same name.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just saw via Predator Nutrition that a new version of Craze will be coming out in 2015. Not sure it will be released in the US but thought it was noteworthy that they would come back with a new version using the same name.
no surprise-they have no shame and only care about money. However, they had a picture and rumor of this about 6 months ago iirc and nothing came to fruition. Thank God.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Hope they bring back the furious melon flavour, amazing!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no surprise-they have no shame and only care about money. However, they had a picture and rumor of this about 6 months ago iirc and nothing came to fruition. Thank God.
We can say what we want but DS activate xtreme and Triazole is one of the best test boosters around. Lean xtreme is good product too

B1LL1ST1C

Awards
We can say what we want but DS activate xtreme and Triazole is one of the best test boosters around. Lean xtreme is good product too
agreed. most otc test boosters are meh but triazole was on another level when I ran it in the past. must be something in it we're not seeing ;)

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There are companies I will not support.

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully they bring back og lean xtreme too

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Hopefully they include "dendrobium" in this formula as well.... :p

DR325

DR325

Awards
Might have to have my Aussie friends send me a tub or two if it's not released here in the US. The crash from Craze was always awful, but the "high" was always worth it!

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
Link?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's like buying a USP product: who cares what the company actually puts in their products lets just buy them anyways!!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
back in 2006 or so we licensed it from DS. They have since had two different formulas for Lean Extreme...the latest being more of fat burner than cortisol control
I would feel happier buying it from SNS even if you were both selling the exact same formula.

Reactions: mw1
Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Crack is whack. Or meth in this case.

DarthGainer

Awards
BRB 6 hours pass and feels like 2 mins, Kroc rowing for an eternity, Limp wanking, Walking up to nightmare and sprinting half way across the bedroom before realising It was a dream......

I once spilt a shaker with 3 scoops and a litre of water on my carpet, Give it a quick clean and thought job done. 2 days later people starting saying they could smell cat piss, Turned out it was that spill.

Would buy meth nightmare inducing cat piss. SRS!