Supps and Gyno

burywhite

Awards
Question about taking supps with an existing case of gyno.

Unfortunately, I have a case of gyno that results in puffy nipples, only a lump in my right. I have seen much worse cases then mine and notice that the more size I put on the more fat I lose the less noticeable it becomes. The lump formed months after a pH cycle, thinking e rebound, and haven't been able to get rid of it, surgery seems to be the only option. Basically my question is what kind of supps can I take that wont aggrivate it. Have run ABE with out noticing it affecting it at all, same with Follidrone. I have read conflicting opinions on whether or not an AI or natty test booster would make it worse. Anyone who has a mild case of gyno, or anyone, have any input on what supps they take and whether or not an AI or natty test booster will surpress E too much and make gyno worse when off?

Working on building mass and cutting bf%, have diet and regime in check, any supp sugestions?

burywhite

Awards
Have you used it personally? Any good results?

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
Have you used it personally? Any good results?
It's an Omega-6 fatty acid, it won't affect gyno at all.

I'm currently on my second run, stacked with ABE. Just did 90lbs db's for 9 reps on shoulder press today for the first time in my life (up from 75 in 2 weeks), so i can guarantee you it works. Personally, i also seem to lean out a bit on this stack.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
currently using it along with 4g gms and 2g alcar, not making my gyno act up and seeing results with it. i like it

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established