Reduce XT + Inhibit-E

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
Searched. And most users are running these as a PCT. I'm curious as to whether these two would be effective as stand alones (on top of my staples). Just ending 8 weeks of NorCo (which I have really enjoyed the appetite control/mood benefits), and I'd like your take on these two. (Dosing scheme appreciated as well). Thanks.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Being a rep, i'll let others chime in on their experiences with the products but so far we have had very positive feedback.

For dosing scheme, I take the entire Inhibit E dose pre bed and split the Reduce Xt dose between the morning and evening.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
So inhibit-E and Reduce XT each day 1-3 pills per day spread out. So can you guys be more specific in which dosing scheme has worked for you?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
So inhibit-E and Reduce XT each day 1-3 pills per day spread out. So can you guys be more specific in which dosing scheme has worked for you?
Inhibit E pre bed, reduce xt dose split between morning and night. No more than recommended dose :)

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Jiigz nailed it. That's how I would run it. Should notice a nice drop in water weight with that combo. Cortisol reduction results in a "leaning out effect" similar to that of a reduction in E2.

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
Cool. So you're saying I could take reduce XT 2:1 (AM/PM) and take 3 Inhibit-E before bed? I'm just being particular bc never tried any AIs.
I'm hoping this helps with my cortisol "issues". I have very low BF% but tend to hold "jiggle" @ bottom of my stomach.
Diet is on point. Training is as well.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Cool. So you're saying I could take reduce XT 2:1 (AM/PM) and take 3 Inhibit-E before bed? I'm just being particular bc never tried any AIs.
I'm hoping this helps with my cortisol "issues". I have very low BF% but tend to hold "jiggle" @ bottom of my stomach.
Diet is on point. Training is as well.
Yep!! Go with that. Inhibit E is more than an AI as well. An all round estrogen modulating, mood boosting, libido skyrocketing, bodyfat lowering supplement.

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
Hells yeah. Well I value my sleep!
So didn't want to risk taking all 3 inhibit-E at night (I also take Alteril, an OTC sleep supplement). And I'll do the Reduce XT 2-AM and 1-PM (w/Inhibit-E). Good?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Hells yeah. Well I value my sleep!
So didn't want to risk taking all 3 inhibit-E at night (I also take Alteril, an OTC sleep supplement). And I'll do the Reduce XT 2-AM and 1-PM (w/Inhibit-E). Good?
Yep! Whichever best suits. It doesn't affect my sleep at all though

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Being a rep, i'll let others chime in on their experiences with the products but so far we have had very positive feedback. For dosing scheme, I take the entire Inhibit E dose pre bed and split the Reduce Xt dose between the morning and evening.
How come u take it all pre bed as opposed to spread out? I just started today and was gonna do 1 upon waking, 1 8 hours later and 1 before bed

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How come u take it all pre bed as opposed to spread out? I just started today and was gonna do 1 upon waking, 1 8 hours later and 1 before bed
For me, simplicity...have been dosing all 3 before bed for the last 5 weeks or so...no effect on sleep for me as well...

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For me, simplicity...have been dosing all 3 before bed for the last 5 weeks or so...no effect on sleep for me as well...
It does really drain ya of water though. I wake up super dry and parched haha

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
InhibitE has some GDA properties, so it may also be why some do 3 caps at once.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Interesting... Any issue if I try out both schemes for a week?
I dose it all pre bed because I dont carry pills and tabs to work lol. Convenience.

I really prefer to not go out of my way to take things lol

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you search back to like 2000-2005, Inhibit E and Reduce XT used to be one of the most popular stacks. I think Reduce XT was out back then at least. Everyone was running AIs+Cortisol control supps (I think DS made it popular with their Reload something and Lean Xtreme (original version, not their new watered down version)).

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
If you search back to like 2000-2005, Inhibit E and Reduce XT used to be one of the most popular stacks. I think Reduce XT was out back then at least. Everyone was running AIs+Cortisol control supps (I think DS made it popular with their Reload something and Lean Xtreme (original version, not their new watered down version)).
Yeah but that inhibit-e is different than the one out now

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established