Inhibit E and TTA

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
What is the best way to dose Inhibit E and TTA?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Outside of the label dosing on both, which are perfectly fine, you could try 3 caps inhibit e before bed....and 1 cap TTA preWO (just be ready to really sweat) and/or 1 cap prebed...(generally just stick to 1g TTA/day and be sure to drink adequate water)

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
So with regards to Inhibit E, what would be the difference of taking three caps all at once right before bedtime compared to three caps spread equally throughout the day starting at upon waking up and one going to bed and one in between those two times?

Outside of the label dosing on both, which are perfectly fine, you could try 3 caps inhibit e before bed....and 1 cap TTA preWO (just be ready to really sweat) and/or 1 cap prebed...(generally just stick to 1g TTA/day and be sure to drink adequate water)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In the big picture, very little difference, IME. I just do all 3 at once for simplicity and prefer to keep AI dosing to once/day, same time every day.
Jiigzz also does the 3 caps at night as well...

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
So with regards to Inhibit E, what would be the difference of taking three caps all at once right before bedtime compared to three caps spread equally throughout the day starting at upon waking up and one going to bed and one in between those two times?
Doubt there would be any real difference in the grand scheme but the general rule for AI use is to take them at the same time each day. So I just dose 3 pre bed :D

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a simpler way of doing it, will take it along with my evening dose of Reduce XT.

Doubt there would be any real difference in the grand scheme but the general rule for AI use is to take them at the same time each day. So I just dose 3 pre bed :D

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Will taking 3 Inhibit E before bed have any effect on sleep?

Agreed no reason to make it complicated. :) Definitely keep us posted on your results

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Do X gels provide any benefit in cutting/fat loss or are Inhibit E and TTA best for that?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Do X gels provide any benefit in cutting/fat loss or are Inhibit E and TTA best for that?
Inhibit E and TTa are better for that. Xgels wont help with fat loss but it can help preserve strength in a deficit

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why TTA pre-bed?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does TTA really have an acute effect? Thought it was more a build up type thing.
No you won't notice any "acute" effects.
As far as cramping goes the electrolytes should alleviate that issue but you could always add more

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No you won't notice any "acute" effects. As far as cramping goes the electrolytes should alleviate that issue but you could always add more
Yup what i thought. Also Taurine helps. Alot.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I also wouldn't go above 1 gram. I've tried 1.5 grams TTA-500 and even with the electrolyte complex, I still cramped pretty bad.

Reactions: mw1
warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I also wouldn't go above 1 gram. I've tried 1.5 grams TTA-500 and even with the electrolyte complex, I still cramped pretty bad.
Same here. Anything above 1+ is auto-cramping for me. No matter how much I spread out the doses, how much water and electrolytes I drink. And the cramps hurt!

1g ftw!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Same here. Anything above 1+ is auto-cramping for me. No matter how much I spread out the doses, how much water and electrolytes I drink. And the cramps hurt!

1g ftw!
Agreed here lol.

I currently run TTA and Inhibit E with Caffeine and Yohimbine 2.5 and im leaning out like a champ.

If money is an issue then Inhibit E solo, or caffeine and Y together OR TTA solo would be my go tos.

Keep the stacks simple and you will reap all the benefits at 1/4 the price

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed here lol. I currently run TTA and Inhibit E with Caffeine and Yohimbine 2.5 and im leaning out like a champ. If money is an issue then Inhibit E solo, or caffeine and Y together OR TTA solo would be my go tos. Keep the stacks simple and you will reap all the benefits at 1/4 the price
So inhibit E and TTA would make a pretty potent fat burner stack ey?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely. A great non-stim stack.
Do you notice a decent amount of water retention at around the 1g mark with TTA? Im assuming the anti E effects of inhibit E may reduce it?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Do you notice a decent amount of water retention at around the 1g mark with TTA? Im assuming the anti E effects of inhibit E may reduce it?
A slight amount but not overly much. I'm never too fazed by water retention as it drops off quickly and it wasn't enough for me to be annoyed.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
A slight amount but not overly much. I'm never too fazed by water retention as it drops off quickly and it wasn't enough for me to be annoyed.
I always gain a couple of pounds after about 2-3 weeks. Kind of a bit of a head feck when looking at the scale lolol

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I always gain a couple of pounds after about 2-3 weeks. Kind of a bit of a head feck when looking at the scale lolol
Oh yeah, a couple of pounds is like nothing to me though lol. Especially if I know its water. :D

bloat.jpg

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Got my TTA and Inhibit E.

Planning 3 caps of Inhibit E right before bedtime.

As for TTA, looking at 1 gram per day. Best taken with meals, empty stomach, time of day?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got my TTA and Inhibit E. Planning 3 caps of Inhibit E right before bedtime. As for TTA, looking at 1 gram per day. Best taken with meals, empty stomach, time of day?
Not a huge issue on timing, just be consistent. I tend to dose a cap prior to meals though.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
So actually on a empty stomach or at the start of a meal so with food?

Not a huge issue on timing, just be consistent. I tend to dose a cap prior to meals though.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed here lol.

I currently run TTA and Inhibit E with Caffeine and Yohimbine 2.5 and im leaning out like a champ.

If money is an issue then Inhibit E solo, or caffeine and Y together OR TTA solo would be my go tos.

Keep the stacks simple and you will reap all the benefits at 1/4 the price
I tried TTA in a PCT for the first time last time I PCTed. Was so nice, never have stayed as lean as I did during that PCT. TTA is a PCT staple for me now.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmmm Sleephoria is my go to when using a sleep aid. No plans to change over to growth factor XT.
I'm just talking about the.leaning out effect I get when taking GFXT.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Continuing to go well. Some days doing 2 caps of TTA and other days 3 caps.

Inhibit E still at 3 caps right before bedtime.

Great - Keep us updated

KimChee75

KimChee75

Awards
I just finished a bottle of inhibit e. It was great at drying me out but I also noticed an incredible amount of irritability/anger on the product and I'm usually a super laid back guy.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Guess it was working then.

I just finished a bottle of inhibit e. It was great at drying me out but I also noticed an incredible amount of irritability/anger on the product and I'm usually a super laid back guy.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Is water retention always occurring with TTA? I have about 2 more weeks of it and trying to figure out what to expect once I finish it.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Most people do have water retention. Shouldn't be more than a couple of pounds.