What can you say? 5a hydaroxy sly:

trini

trini

Awards
What Is 5a-hydroxy Laxogenin?
Are you a person who aims to have a great body with lean muscle and a healthier look? Are you willing to pay much just to see your muscles grow and develop but you are scared that the process or the supplement may damage your liver? Stop worrying and try 5a-hydroxy Laxogenin; this might be the supplement that you have been looking for or the supplement that you need.

5a-hydroxy Laxogenin is a polycyclic alcohol which contains carbohydrates and estrogen which comes from plants. 5a-hydroxy Laxogenin supplement is an anabolic- androgenic supplement. You might wonder what an anabolic supplement is. An anabolic supplement has the capability to create bigger molecules from smaller molecules. This suggests that an anabolic supplement has the ability to produce larger nutrients from the extra food we eat; it means that the extra food we eat is not wasted but it is used by the body. 5a-hydroxy Laxogenin,as I have mentioned earlier, is also androgenic in nature. This means that 5a-hydroxy has the ability to increase the development of men’s characteristics which include growth of body hair, genital organs and muscle mass. Thus, 5-a hydroxy is androgenic anabolic, it means that it gives dual benefits to men. Men benefits from it to have leaner muscle as well as well-developed male characteristics.

Let us discuss the specific benefits of 5- Alpha hydroxyl Laxogenin for you to know if Laxogenin supplement is the best supplement for you.

7 Important Reasons To Choose 5a-hydroxy Laxogenin
1. 5a-hydroxy Laxogenin is a steroidal saponin which aids in building muscles. A steroidal saponin has the ability to increase muscle strength and muscle mass for it is a steroid building block. Since 5a- hyroxy Laxogenin is a steroidal saponin, it has the capability to increase the speed of the growth of muscle and muscle strength even without doing any strenuous activities for it allows the body to build its own steroid. This also suggests that 5a-hydroxy is a supplement that gives a lot of benefits when you are a body builder for it increases testosterone level which is really helpful. As a conclusion, Laxogenin 5a-hydroxy is really beneficial for people who want to gain leaner muscle.

2. Athletes who want to improve their strength (not only muscle strength) could also benefit from 5a-hydroxy Laxogenin. This suggests that if you are an athlete who wants to win but has low strength level, then you are the one who needs it. In addition, 5a- hydroxy is free from steroids effects thus do not worry because it is safe to use and you will not experience side effects due to steroids.

3. 5a-hydroxy Laxogenin also has the ability to help in the recovery of muscles and tissues whenever they are damaged due to strenuous activities or any form of exercise. This suggests that the healing time of the damaged tissues will be repaired as soon as possible and the energy will be returned to the body which could be used to have the workout all over again. In addition, 5a-hydroxy supplements also have anti-inflammatory effects to the muscles which allow the muscles to work perfectly natural.

4. 5a-hydroxy supplements are also beneficial to the people who want to see changes on their muscle mass and muscle strength right away. According to 5a-hydroxy Laxogenin reviews, the physical results given by 5a-hydroxy supplements are seen in just a week or even 3 days.

5. 5a-hydroxy is proven to be effective in increasing muscle mass and muscle strength. This is really a great benefit. However, we have more than that; according to 5a-hydroxy studies, 5a-hydroxy supplements are generally safe and it doesn’t have any harmful effect on the liver. Thus, this suggests that if you are a current user or who wants to use it, you are safe from any harmful side effects.

6. 5-a hydroxy laxogenin contains cortisol. Cortisol is naturally present in the body; this helps the body to keep on fighting when body goes under stressful conditions. This means that hydroxy laxogenin supplements helps the body to avoid muscle wasting due to stressful or strenuous activities which allow the body to perform better and faster.

7. 5a-hydroxy laxogenin is also beneficial to people who wants to lose weight because hydroxy laxogenin supplements aids in fat loss if a person restricts rich in calorie foods. It means that if you limit your intake of fatty foods, hydroxy laxogenin supplements will speed up the loss of fats in the body.

The things mentioned above are the benefits that could be taken from 5a-hydroxy Laxogenin supplements if you are going to use it. I had already given you the different benefits of hydroxy laxogenin supplements. It is time for you to know the safety of 5a- hydroxy supplements; does it have any side effects?

The Side Effects Of 5a-hydroxy Laxogenin
According to 5a-hydroxy laxogenin reviews, hydroxy laxogenin does not give any sort of side effects. What does it mean? It basically means that hydroxy laxogenin is safe to be used by all users. Moreover, hydroxy laxogenin supplements are not toxic or it is not poisonous.

This time you should be thinking whether you need 5a-hydroxy laxogenin supplements. Laxogenin hydroxy supplements are safe and non-toxic and it could give you immediate results. So what are you waiting for? Why don’t you try it now and see the results yourself?

However, it is true and proven that 5a-hydroxy laxogenin is safe to all its users but this doesn’t mean that you can take as much as you want. You still need to consider the right amount your body needs, if you are not sure, and then consult your physician. In addition, hydroxy laxogenin supplements do not have any side effects but you still need to be cautious when you are taking it. You have to observe because you might have allergic reactions or the supplement might have negatively reacted with other supplements you are taking. To avoid unwanted results or side effects, you must be careful and you must observe the effects 5a-hydroxy laxogenin is giving you. In addition, as I always remind my readers, you must consult your physician especially when you are under a specific medication.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Time and again I feel this product has been proven not worth the financial effort....

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Time and again I feel this product has been proven not worth the financial effort....
based on bioavailability/absorption atm or the ingredient as a whole?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ingredient as a whole I suppose....

Seems some like it, but bottle dosage is low and to run at double (or greater) dosage becomes costly fast

I've never tried it, so I can't say definitively , just has been my assumption based on what I've heard

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Can I see the studies, I tried it once with EP1C and once alone. My solo run gave me nothing really. Might not be a responder to it idk. But for some things I like to see studies!

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can I see the studies, I tried it once with EP1C and once alone. My solo run gave me nothing really. Might not be a responder to it idk. But for some things I like to see studies!
Two totally different compounds. EP1C is (-)-Epicatechin and this thread is about Laxogenin.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Two totally different compounds. EP1C is (-)-Epicatechin and this thread is about Laxogenin.
He said he tried it alone and stacked with epic but saw nothing running it alone.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
oh I know , I'm saying on saw results from an EP1C / Dermastr3ngth stack then ran dermastr3ngty solo and saw nothing

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
He said he tried it alone and stacked with epic but saw nothing running it alone.
didn't see this but yes thx for clearing that up. Really want it to work but did nothing for me:(

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you two just make eye contact?

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
didn't see this but yes thx for clearing that up. Really want it to work but did nothing for me:(
That's what I mostly hear. Doesn't really do anything but aid in joints but thats it. Did it do anything positive in your joints?

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
That's what I mostly hear. Doesn't really do anything but aid in joints but thats it. Did it do anything positive in your joints?
not that I noticed , fortunately I've never had joint problems. Even with ARA and 75 mg of aromistane my joints are fine.

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Laxogenin was first studied by Dr. Syrov in Russia, circa the 1970's. I have a copy of his paper, "An Experimental Study On The Anabolic Activities Of 6-Keto Derivatives Of Some Natural Sapogenins". Also have a copy of the very rare companion paper, "Novel, Natural And Non-Hormonal Anabolic Agents Derived From Plants".

These detail laxogenin's synthesis and anabolic activity in rats. I've been using it going back to Amino Discounters Mesobolin (early 90's), ZOE discoveries "Ecdy" (sublingual Lax), Maxwell Research's "Anabolica" etc. Fantastic product IMO, and it's most noticeable in the recovery dept. It's an exceptional anti-inflammatory too. The owner of BAC once told me he sold caseloads of it to lupus patients.

Today, I use it as a part of Progenadrex's formula. The transdermal route is savvy though IMO, so I'd look into Olympus's DERMASTRENGTH. Exceptional price point, and a whopper 50mg dose. 60 servings too, so it's hard to go wrong with this one..

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Laxogenin was first studied by Dr. Syrov in Russia, circa the 1970's. I have a copy of his paper, "An Experimental Study On The Anabolic Activities Of 6-Keto Derivatives Of Some Natural Sapogenins". Also have a copy of the very rare companion paper, "Novel, Natural And Non-Hormonal Anabolic Agents Derived From Plants".

These detail laxogenin's synthesis and anabolic activity in rats. I've been using it going back to Amino Discounters Mesobolin (early 90's), ZOE discoveries "Ecdy" (sublingual Lax), Maxwell Research's "Anabolica" etc. Fantastic product IMO, and it's most noticeable in the recovery dept. It's an exceptional anti-inflammatory too. The owner of BAC once told me he sold caseloads of it to lupus patients.

Today, I use it as a part of Progenadrex's formula. The transdermal route is savvy though IMO, so I'd look into Olympus's DERMASTRENGTH. Exceptional price point, and a whopper 50mg dose. 60 servings too, so it's hard to go wrong with this one..
thanks brother!!

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My pleasure man. You have an innovative, economical and generously dosed product there.

Nice to see... :)

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you think it would be great if it would be taken as powder not as capsule?
I've taken bulk material as a powder and it's all the same. Had a long discussion with a chemist once that's used gobs of it, and he doesn't think sublingual adds much, other than perhaps you need less. Do you have access to the powder? I know you can get it if you go to China etc, but I'd love to know if a retailer is carrying it??

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the issue with lax was its poor oral bioavailability. Hence the TD application seeming to outperform the oral rather noticeably.

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the issue with lax was its poor oral bioavailability. Hence the TD application seeming to outperform the oral rather noticeably.
Not so, according to this chemist. Where transdermal delivery excels IMO is in extending Laxogenin's duration of action. And with a whopping 50mg's in your product, I'd imagine it outperforms most orals.

Do you have any data how long it lasts in the body? If not, that'd be REAL interesting to know. I suspect a 10-12 hour duration of action, but would love to see that validated.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
I do not. Out of curiosity, what do you base your suspicions of a 10-12 hour duration on? By no means challenging you, just attempting to further understand this ingredient. Feel free to go into the chemistry behind it. While I'm sure not as proficient as yours, I have a background in chem as well and would be interested.

Or, if you do not wish to clutter the thread and have time, PM me.

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do not. Out of curiosity, what do you base your suspicions of a 10-12 hour duration on? By no means challenging you, just attempting to further understand this ingredient. Feel free to go into the chemistry behind it. While I'm sure not as proficient as yours, I have a background in chem as well and would be interested.

Or, if you do not wish to clutter the thread and have time, PM me.
No problem. I'm basing my suspicions on 10-12 hours given the suggested dosing for most transdermal androgens. They almost all stipulate twice daily dosing. The molecular weight of Lax is slightly higher (430) than DHEA (288) and 4-androstenediol (290), though I'm not certain how large a part that plays.

The skin acting as a reservoir and slowly releasing the compound of choice, I would think would be a more pertinent discussion. I'm no chemist though, so perhaps someone else (PA maybe) might know? I don't know it all and enjoy learning, so by all means if someone does know, feel free to chime in!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
This person is spamming the hell out of the internet with these posts.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Have you tried it?
Nope. But I googled what she was typing and like every single forum ever created about supplements has this post on it lol

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

IFN15

Awards
No idea. Only reason I looked was just to see if it was a spam bot
Well there isn't anyone that could be referred to as she that is with IFN. Try most wanted then if you don't like it run it into the ground and say how bad of a product it is. But i think you might get surprised.

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The best products need little advertising.

They sell well based on word of mouth..

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Well there isn't anyone that could be referred to as she that is with IFN. Try most wanted then if you don't like it run it into the ground and say how bad of a product it is. But i think you might get surprised.
My post wasn't about Most Wanted, it was just about the random spam and I have no intention of bashing products, especially ones I haven't used lol. The only natural anabolic I use is Ara :D

Mostly Just use supps for health, better sleep, increased cognition and libido.

IFN15

Awards
My post wasn't about Most Wanted, it was just about the random spam and I have no intention of bashing products, especially ones I haven't used lol. The only natural anabolic I use is Ara :D

Mostly Just use supps for health, better sleep, increased cognition and libido.
Gotcha all is good my man, No biggie just read it wrong lol

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Gotcha all is good my man, No biggie just read it wrong lol
Algood :) it happens haha. I just happened to notice that post was popping up everywhere

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm glad you mentioned this Jiigzz. From the OP's opening post:

"5a-hydroxy Laxogenin,as I have mentioned earlier, is also androgenic in nature. This means that 5a-hydroxy has the ability to increase the development of men’s characteristics"

Completely false and displays no understanding of the compound.

The Baylor study was quite clear: Zero binding to androgen receptors and non-hormonal in nature. Every study Dr. Syrov has done just backs this up, as does my and others experience with the compound. That includes blood work btw.

OP if you have a study or ANY evidence to the contrary, I'd love to see it..