Current Pre-workout

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
What are you using right now for a pre-workout and what is your go to? I am currently using GAT Nitraflex and I really like it. I've tried so many pres that I didn't really like or needed 3 scoops to feel. I'm liking the single scoop of NF though.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
What are you using right now for a pre-workout and what is your go to? I am currently using GAT Nitraflex and I really like it. I've tried so many pres that I didn't really like or needed 3 scoops to feel. I'm liking the single scoop of NF though.
I'm all about that wyked 2.1 right now. The extra yohombine is the bomb digity

[video=youtube_share;E9OuKBMcA1o]http://youtu.be/E9OuKBMcA1o[/video]

Click HERE for an Extra 10% off Wyked 2.1!!!!!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I'm using RagNOrok by Millennium Sport Technology at the moment. I am still trying to figure the best dosage for me. I have used Stimul8 by Finaflex and Nitramine by Myokem. I liked them both.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
When I need heavy stems, Nitraflex is one of my favorite options. However, currently I'm using our CONQU3R-DGE and the pump, endurance, and mind/muscle connection I'm getting is out of this world. Not to mention the taste is on point!

Edit: Not to mention, with clinical dosages of all sorts of beneficial ergogenic aids: COP, Cit. Mal, etc. There is no need to up-dose it.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've been using our High Volume. It's great if you are looking to take a stimulant break and really want a good product that will help with pumps and endurance. I have been adding about 200 mg of caffeine to it when I work out in the mornings.

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
I've been using our High Volume. It's great if you are looking to take a stimulant break and really want a good product that will help with pumps and endurance. I have been adding about 200 mg of caffeine to it when I work out in the mornings.
I have a tub of High Volume in my pantry. I use it on days when I don't need the stims. Love the pump.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I have tried and seen some good posts about HyperMax as well.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For a stim pre workout, I enjoy Hypermax. It does not leave me feeling cracked out, provides nice smooth energy, great focus, a solid pump, and the new flavor is great! If you're interested in a sample, you can email [email protected]

For a non stim option, I have Hemavol in my stack currently. I got 3 tubs at a great price. Once I run out of Hemavol, I think high volume will be my next purchase.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm still a mesomorph fan. ha. But whats you favorite pre workout product or what all have you tried? i've tried samples of nitraflex and it was ok.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have a tub of High Volume in my pantry. I use it on days when I don't need the stims. Love the pump.
Awesome. Yeah most the time I'm working out at 6:00 PM or so, so it's great to have the added endurance without the CNS stimulation.

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
Awesome. Yeah most the time I'm working out at 6:00 PM or so, so it's great to have the added endurance without the CNS stimulation.
I don't get to the gym until 8 or 9PM on most days. I generally need a pick me up at the end of the day. I don't use stims on the weekends when I can get there in the morning.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Right now a combo of FINAFLEX PX White with IML's Maximum Pump Extreme, or Mind Charm Ultimate Orange Juiced.

Both those preWOs are legit and are the only 2 I use other than samples I get.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm taking STIMino at the moment. Caffeine, TMG, Leucine and Taurine. An easily stackable product, and effective on its own.
Solid product. I have a tub and have a scoop if I need a pick me up for an early morning cardio session.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't get to the gym until 8 or 9PM on most days. I generally need a pick me up at the end of the day. I don't use stims on the weekends when I can get there in the morning.
That works out perfectly as CONQU3R-DGE comes in a STIM-free version. Wont keep you up and that post shower vascularity is always a welcoming sight! Heck Ive been rolling with CONQU3R new and old for a few months now and it hasnt disappointed yet.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
I have been rockin, Nitramine. I am good on heavy stims but i would rather have a super clear mind and for me that what this give me. I get tunnel vision on the weights. Gets you in the zone like no other. And i always love the feeling of Beta alanine

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Conqu3r Demi-God Edition, Katana, Core Fury, or Max HP
Have them all opened but use them sparingly.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Conqu3r Demi-God Edition, Katana, Core Fury, or Max HP Have them all opened but use them sparingly.
Core Fury does rock! Got a good friend who lives by it

Nyrin

Awards
I've been enjoying Max Out from iForce. Solid hit of stims along with nitrates and some rhodiola, and it doesn't muddle the formula with a bunch of saturation supplements that I can take whenever. Value has been pretty nice, too, consistently finding it on sales for <= $0.80/serving. When I'm feeling adventurous, I go against label recommendations and stack it with High Volume -- not recommended if you're prone to hypotension, but a lot of fun if you tolerate, to be sure :D

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
I've been enjoying Max Out from iForce. Solid hit of stims along with nitrates and some rhodiola, and it doesn't muddle the formula with a bunch of saturation supplements that I can take whenever. Value has been pretty nice, too, consistently finding it on sales for <= $0.80/serving. When I'm feeling adventurous, I go against label recommendations and stack it with High Volume -- not recommended if you're prone to hypotension, but a lot of fun if you tolerate, to be sure :D
I have some Max Out in my desk at work. I've only tried it 3 times now but haven't been real impressed. It's one of those "just ok" pre-workouts for me.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Conqu3r or STIMUL8 are my current favorites!

paula

paula

Awards
Alphamine +hv here. One of my favorite combo preworkout so far.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
I know metabolic nutritionals ESP is amazing... Got pulled off the shelves though, something with the label I think. 500mg of caffeine a scope hah

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Doug Miller gets no love for such a SOLID product line.
Been in contact with 2 individuals who work close with him and even got to see his last show performance and to hear them talk about the man they work with makes really hope I'm privileged to meet em at the Arnold if he goes

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Been in contact with 2 individuals who work close with him and even got to see his last show performance and to hear them talk about the man they work with makes really hope I'm privileged to meet em at the Arnold if he goes
he is having a booth buddy. I know John Morrison who works in his shop in his arlington store. he will be there with Tommy jeffers and Paul Rivelia

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
he is having a booth buddy. I know John Morrison who works in his shop in his arlington store. he will be there with Tommy jeffers and Paul Rivelia
Dang, Andrew man still go, another new store manager worked with em in VA beach so I'm hype either way!

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
Black Market Labs AdreNOlyn bulk, pretty good stuff but hard to find

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
High Volume + 100-150mg Caffeine (only on certain days)

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Current pre-WO is CONQU3R, perfect amount of energy for me now that I've switched to a morning routine. That 5:30 wake up call isn't so bad since i can sip this on my way into the gym. Others in my rotation are MVP Fuel, BodyForge, H:VOL.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
HyperMax gets really solid reviews. Its definitly a stronger stimulant product, tons of energy and focus. However per scoop your also getting 1g Glycerol, 500mg Agmatine and 100mg Norvaline so pumps should be pretty damn good as well!

As mentioned above, if your interested in a sample send your shipping address to [email protected]

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
Lgi fully loaded+giant pump awesome clean energy and tunnel vision focus with insane pumps. Also tried Condense and noxygen/giant pump same effect without the tunnel vision focus though

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Alphamine +hv here. One of my favorite combo preworkout so far.
Same here! I do High Volume by itself on most days, but have Alphamine to add for the early morning sessions.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Ive got a few more scoops left of high volume. Ive been stacking it with Stimul8 or xtreme shock. The stack of Stimul8 and HV is absolutely insane. The pumps are so powerful it almost isnt even fun. lol. Ive been running it at the full 2 scoop dosage because of how cheap I got it on the insider deal. Probably going to buy more for when I start my 8 week run of alphamine and just put 1 scoop in there with it. Should be a fun time!

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ive got a few more scoops left of high volume. Ive been stacking it with Stimul8 or xtreme shock. The stack of Stimul8 and HV is absolutely insane. The pumps are so powerful it almost isnt even fun. lol. Ive been running it at the full 2 scoop dosage because of how cheap I got it on the insider deal. Probably going to buy more for when I start my 8 week run of alphamine and just put 1 scoop in there with it. Should be a fun time!
Although most of the time I go for 2 scoops, 1 will still provide awesome benefits + of course extend your run.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Has anybody ever tried HPN P3? Ingredients look solid. Just curious. Ultimate Orange also looks like an interesting product.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Has anybody ever tried HPN P3? Ingredients look solid. Just curious. Ultimate Orange also looks like an interesting product.
the original ultimate orange was great, idk about the new one. There was a thread on it a couple weeks ago. Let me see if I can find it

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I am currently rotating between Stimul8 (3/4 scoop) and Defcon1 by Platinum Labs. Stimul8 gives a solid kick in the ass, just be careful with dosing. I consider myself very stim tolerant and I can't really handle a full scoop.

Defcon1 is not well-known because Platinum Labs is an Aussie company. However, they are now selling in the U.S. I really love the feel I get from Defcon1 - it provides a nice, clean energy with a huge focus/mood boost. I'd recommend the pineapple flavor.

Other favorites are App Nut Uncut and Conqu3r DG edition (stimmed).

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
HyperMax gets really solid reviews. Its definitly a stronger stimulant product, tons of energy and focus. However per scoop your also getting 1g Glycerol, 500mg Agmatine and 100mg Norvaline so pumps should be pretty damn good as well!

As mentioned above, if your interested in a sample send your shipping address to [email protected]
Forgot this one as well. Only had a sample, but really liked it.

DR325

DR325

Awards
I've been having success stacking one scoop of Alphamine with another fat burner, like Drop Factor or EpiBurn Pro. Really gets the sweat going.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Stop playing these games and get some CONQU3R already!