PCT Stack Options

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm running Forerunner Labs Alpha Mass 6 weeks stacked with SD @10 for the last 4 weeks. I've got clomid for a SERM and plenty of goodies to keep the gainz, just looking for experienced opinions on the best route. My thinking is option 2 in PCT then in May/June summer run option 1 to add some size.

Any other options are welcome.

Option 1
AnaBeta Elite
X-Factor
DAA
Erase

Option 2
AlphaMax
AnaBeta
DAA

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I personally haven't ran Xgels in PCT but I know many that have. You have Anabeta in both option so Im assuming that is a definite. I would add the new INHIBIT E (runs about $20) or maybe Growth Factor which is the best GH product currently available

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Odd cycle stack placing SD at the end

Option 2 for pct, add TD form low dose and enjoy success

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Odd cycle stack placing SD at the end

Option 2 for pct, add TD form low dose and enjoy success
Thanks. I put SD to finish of the harshest compound at the end so I go directly into PCT after SD. I am running it at 10mg for 4 weeks so I'll get plenty out of it. I do have form, but could I use that with AlphaMax with an AI already?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks. I put SD to finish of the harshest compound at the end so I go directly into PCT after SD. I am running it at 10mg for 4 weeks so I'll get plenty out of it. I do have form, but could I use that with AlphaMax with an AI already?
Absolutely , arimistane isn't an AI by any means.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bet AM and SD are nice actually.....

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bet AM and SD are nice actually.....
I ran AnaBeta/Erase to get me back on the wts after triathlon season and I felt great after 6 weeks, gains especially the final 3 weeks as I went from 165 to 173lbs. Then on to AM and after 2 weeks I see a pronounced difference, clothes are tighter and more vascular and wts are going up, up up. Already put on 3 lbs after 2 weeks, if I can get to 180 that's the biggest I've ever been. I'm definitely excited for the next 4 weeks, set some goals I need to smash!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I personally haven't ran Xgels in PCT but I know many that have. You have Anabeta in both option so Im assuming that is a definite. I would add the new INHIBIT E (runs about $20) or maybe Growth Factor which is the best GH product currently available
I like the fact that the new inhibit e doesn't cause much joint issues. Probably makes it easier to keep pushing yourself through PCT

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
i'd look into Magnitropin to keep gains and keep appetite and weight up. jmyers is running it in PCT currently and has gained 3 lbs in PCT while improving his body composition. And he bought two more bottles to keep running.

Alphadex would be a great AI too, I had bloodwork done to prove it's effectiveness in lowering e2

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
^^^ He knows what he's talking about. I was also going to mention Magnitropin. I haven't used it myself, but I have read some good stuff on it. Especially for what you are interested in.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I'm using ARA in for the first time ever and now I will never go through pct without it. I'm up in weight from 194-196 since pct started about 10 days ago. I get more pumped from ARA than I did from DMZ. Strength is obviously better and growth with DMZ but the pumps will satisfy you IMO. All the other supps look g2g too! Really like option 1

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm using ARA in for the first time ever and now I will never go through pct without it. I'm up in weight from 194-196 since pct started about 10 days ago. I get more pumped from ARA than I did from DMZ. Strength is obviously better and growth with DMZ but the pumps will satisfy you IMO. All the other supps look g2g too! Really like option 1
That's exactly what I was thinking: keep the gainz coming through PCT. But I also want to get a solid run in May/June for summer and ArA would be perfect then with ABE, still undecided and I don't want to buy more supps to do ArA in both PCT and later.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i'd look into Magnitropin to keep gains and keep appetite and weight up. jmyers is running it in PCT currently and has gained 3 lbs in PCT while improving his body composition. And he bought two more bottles to keep running.

Alphadex would be a great AI too, I had bloodwork done to prove it's effectiveness in lowering e2
Thanks! I have been reading a lot about Magnitropin, I may get some later. Right now I want to stick with my supp stash before buying more . . . it can be an addiction. I am always buying supps and wine which is my other addiction.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm using x gels by sns right now and I really like the pump I get from them. But ur second option with x gels would be awesome. Ha we also carry all those at strong supplement shop if u still need to pick them. www.strongsupplementshop.com

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Alphamax looks like it'll be good, gonna log it here soon!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would definitely go with Alphamax in PCT.

Both L-DOPA and Arimistane will help boost total testosterone, L-DOPA will control prolactin, while Arimistane will also control estrogen and cortisol which can be an issue post cycle.

It contains a full 1400mg of Divanill which can help to free up bound testosterone by inhibiting SHBG.

It also contains a full 50mg of 95% Forskolin helping you to maintain more Lean Body Mass while keeping fat gain at a minimum.

And to round it out it also contains 4000iu of Vitamin D3 and Zinc, which will both help maintain healthy testosterone production.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm running Forerunner Labs Alpha Mass 6 weeks stacked with SD @10 for the last 4 weeks. I've got clomid for a SERM and plenty of goodies to keep the gainz, just looking for experienced opinions on the best route. My thinking is option 2 in PCT then in May/June summer run option 1 to add some size.

Any other options are welcome.

Option 1
AnaBeta Elite
X-Factor
DAA
Erase

Option 2
AlphaMax
AnaBeta
DAA
PA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ArA for PCT IMO.

I had dropped PA for ~1 month and started using PA again @ the start of the second week of my current PCT. Really helps put the fullness and some weight back on you after you drop a bit of the water/glycogen weight when you drop the androgens as well as bringing back some of the fullness you have on cycle.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Option 3:
Magnitropin: Keep the gains you made on your cycle, while you enjoy eating a good amount of food.
Alphadex: Very solid AI proven to lower e2 levels.

I love this stack it keeps the gains and keeps my weight up, the worst part about coming off a cycle is losing everything you worked for. These two have helped me keep most muscle mass and keep the lbs on. Will continue to run

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Personally, i would rather use nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate) its just safer i mean it all matters what compound you are running. simple answer is you can use that as a pct but its just a better idea to have a serm.

I like that you have the reduce and DAA in there very good ideas, same thing i ran pct but i ran liquid nolva.

Good luck, it seems like you know what you are talking about. but why don't you have excess to a rx pct?

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
You can also go under anabolic forum tab, then click " peptides/research companies" and both of those companies have a vast supply of pct gear and also other peptides. take a look in there or DM me

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
ARA is awesome! Can you frigin believe how awesome it is? Bet your shaking your head lol. Some folks like you and i really respond to ARA. Cheers...

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
Technically - I could go to doctor and ask for it - but I have never asked for Nolvadex -- what the hell am I supposed to say? I am coming off ph's so I need some?
southern sarms has it ....cheap and best quality.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
ARA is awesome! Can you frigin believe how awesome it is? Bet your shaking your head lol. Some folks like you and i really respond to ARA. Cheers...
it's unbelievable how I never tried it before. Now it'll be my go to stack and I'll add synergistic supps according to my goal. Pumps are unreal tho!

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
it's unbelievable how I never tried it before. Now it'll be my go to stack and I'll add synergistic supps according to my goal. Pumps are unreal tho!
And it just gets better and you can count on it to work just like this going forward. I like dosing 6-8 caps workout days only with GMS and LCLT.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never saw the benefit of running gms and lclt with ara..... works dandy on its own

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
And it just gets better and you can count on it to work just like this going forward. I like dosing 6-8 caps workout days only with GMS and LCLT.
I dose 1,5 upper body days and 1 gram lower body. Pump was so viscous I couldn't sleep.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what is the suggested dosing for PCT if I go the Tamox route? What else should I be taking with it for PCT? Yes - I have seen the forums - but I am looking for direct guidance. I don't want to **** this up.

Is the tamox/clomid route a better option than running: LGI rehab, Vital labs DAA, and Reduce XT...

I can't confirm the health benefits/cons of either route -- I am NOT an expert in the field. Thanks in advance.
With legit nolva(I use 20/20/20/20), you will be good with DAA or PCT Assist. Reduce xt is great for cortisol control in pct especially if you add stims cause they tend to raise cortisol levels.- start the Reduce xt the second week of pct.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Another early riser !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket --

Looking for your advice. Not a pro, not experienced -- but I do know when my body is telling me to stop... so I need your help --

want to cycle off asap... please advise how best to do it.

Can I just use Nolva... or should I also be using the following:

Rehab by LGI
DAA Max by Vital Labs
Reduce XT by SNS

Please help.
I would love to help you out, however this is not mf field of expertise. But check out this product and see what you think.
http://platinumnutra.com/pct-rx-60ct/

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rocket --

Looking for your advice. Not a pro, not experienced -- but I do know when my body is telling me to stop... so I need your help --

want to cycle off asap... please advise how best to do it.

Can I just use Nolva... or should I also be using the following:

Rehab by LGI
DAA Max by Vital Labs
Reduce XT by SNS

Please help.
Nolva and DAA would suffice..the Reduce xt is just a little "extra" but worth it in my opinion

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
For Nolva go 20/20/10/10

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
I normally go 20/20/20/20 on the Nolva. The DAA split in two doses and the Reduce xt in either 2 or 3 doses.
Why do you recommend 20/20/20/20 over 20/20/10/10?

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Just a quick note ...as you can imagine -- I am getting different approaches from different people - in how to implement PCT ... and I am no expert - and I have no idea who to listen to :) nolva for how many weeks? I am doing the following: 1 pill 3 x daily androgenix strenght mass quad stack 3 pill 2x daily 2TX max muscle test booster 2 pill 1x daily Ltox max muscle liver protector 1 - 1.5 gal water daily 1 fish oil universal animal pak multivitamins hope this covers it. Further clarification on what I need to do is appreciated.
you're doing a natty test booster on cycle?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you're doing a natty test booster on cycle?
I would never do that. I mean, people say to prevent total shut down but that's the whole point of a cycle. Sure you don't want shut down but it happens and just get a solid pct and you are set. just my opinion

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I would never do that. I mean, people say to prevent total shut down but that's the whole point of a cycle. Sure you don't want shut down but it happens and just get a solid pct and you are set. just my opinion
yes, you want the exogenous hormone to take over fully to get the most out of it from my understanding. It wouldn't make a difference anyways I spose.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
What is a natty test booster? Which one should I be taking then?
run the actually designer steroid and save 'test booster' for pct.

My pct is a bit excessive but I'm still making gains , here's my current layout

Nolva 20/20/10/10
DAA 3G ED
Xfactor 1.5 workout days only
ELIM1NATE 3 caps (75 mg aromistane)
Tribulus 1500 mg ED

Adding Asa they come in
Alphamax (logging) | hpta and volume at the tail end of pct.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Kick - that sounds too fancy and advanced for me. Have you any other simpler pct for non expert?
are you gyno prone? Have you ever been fat or did you have pre pubescent gyno? That could affect what Kind of AI you need in pct. But other guys have already covered it man.

Nolva 20/20/10/10
DAA 3G daily
Cortisol blocker - reduce XT is good
AI - idk how strong you need your AI to be. I'm not gyno prone and have it under control. You gotta know your body.

Basically it doesn't sound like you're ready for a cycle, even after you've been fed info by so many of us. I ask a lot of questions on here but I research before to make sure I have information to compare, justify, or ask for info bc I can't find it on google. Not trying to be an ass but u don't wanna regret taking this.

If you don't understand a good pct and how to go about it you'll most likely lose any gains you make. You have to not only know how to supplement but how to train and eat to retain the new muscle which your body will ditch if either of those are off.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Edit: that's all just my opinion for what it's worth.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Yes - stupid - Trying to recover from my **** up
don't stress bro that's the worst you can do. Train well , eat well and at bare minimum use your SERM and DAA

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
run the actually designer steroid and save 'test booster' for pct.

My pct is a bit excessive but I'm still making gains , here's my current layout

Nolva 20/20/10/10
DAA 3G ED
Xfactor 1.5 workout days only
ELIM1NATE 3 caps (75 mg aromistane)
Tribulus 1500 mg ED

Adding Asa they come in
Alphamax (logging) | hpta and volume at the tail end of pct.
Pct looks good to me.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Pct looks good to me.
thanks man. Libidos shot but appetite and gains are solid lol! Hence the reason I preferred volume :smirk:

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Option 2
AlphaMax
AnaBeta
DAA

Running option 2 and having FUN! Lifts are still climbing and that gym euphoria/alpha attitude is in full force.

PRed today and probably could have gone heavier.

Incline bench 7/5/3 rep scheme @ 235/255/25565

DB bench @ 110x10 with no problem & no spotter.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X gels are a staple in my PCT. Best non-hormonal supp you can have in your PCT imo.

I always start it a week before i start my pct so in week 2 (when pct can start to get rough) it is kicking in.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
X gels are a staple in my PCT. Best non-hormonal supp you can have in your PCT imo.

I always start it a week before i start my pct so in week 2 (when pct can start to get rough) it is kicking in.
Agreed. Xgels are great in pct. I also like anabeta

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Agreed. Xgels are great in pct. I also like anabeta and will be adding most wanted in there as well